Vax VX40

Vax VX40

MPNs: 3114, VAX-VX40 and VX40

Buying the best vacuum cleaner

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (1) · No (0)
  • Clogging Issues Yes (0) · No (1)

Saved my damn life

To answer my own questions when I got it: Yes, it will suck the immeasurable amount of water from your carpet that you obviously didn't put in there yourself. I see people commenting about whether or not it needs a bag, but what they're saying is that the barrel can be used without a vacuum bag, you will just have to empty and clean it yourself after you vacuum. The water filter is a little flimsy, but I don't think most people will use it as ferociously as I did (to get all of the water out of my carpet). It won't dispense carpet cleaning foam for you, but it will suck up just about anything you put in front of it. The head is a little crap, though, and I have just been using the hose (but, again. immeasurable amount of water).

Purchased in May 2021 at The Good Guys for $99.00.

Nat gone mad
Nat gone mad

Best vacuum cleaner I've ever had

Great vacuum cleaner. Good suction and it can hold a fair amount of rubbish before the bag needs to be replaced. We also us it in reverse and blow down the veranda with it. It wheels great. Nice and smooth and never tips over. The only negative of this vacuum is I don't like it's head. It's just too simple. Perhaps add some more detail or soft bit on the bottom.

Date PurchasedMay 2015
Pebbles
PebblesYarralumla

best ever

This is the best vacuum I"ve ever owned, It works on Wet and Dry floors. No bag, so there's no extra money that you need to spend ever. Plus it was on sale on one of the bargain websites, it was call cudo.com. It was a steal 40 deleivered to my door.

Date PurchasedApr 2017