Veet In-Shower Hair Removal Cream

2.5 from 35 reviews · View Details

8 questions from our users

Rohan M.

Rohan M.asked

Can We ( husband and wife ) use this to remove hair from our pubic areas ? Which cream is the most suitable ?

Komal K.

Komal K.asked

How do I get rid of dark patches that I got after using Veet on my pubic area? I really need to get rid of that dark skin!!!

blahblah

blahblahasked

how do i get rid of the burn i got from using this prodect my hair is groing weird and my skin is very red

try using aloe vera gel

Jassi

Jassiasked

Can I use use veet sensitive cream on my chest and back area.

Hi,

I am not a skin or hair removal expert and do not work for Veet. I have not tried the product on my chest or back area. I suggest that you ask the makers directly and always do a skin test as each person reacts differently to chemicals.

E.y

E.yasked

Can I use this on my underarms or is that area too sensitive?

srealica

I think the underarm would be very sensitive and bit hard to keep the cream to stay for 3 minutes because when you put your arms down the cream might get squeezed off. There is one for sensitive skin which has a blue label and I recommend to check the label if it says it can be used for underarm or you can contact Veet and ask the question. I do not recommend that you test if it will work without getting the answer first as it may result in discomfort for a couple of days or worst it could leave your underarm raw (like in chemical burns). If the label or Veet says it is okay, I suggest that you test a small area in your underarm and if you feel stinging sensation remove it at once and wash with cold water.

Reviewer95

Yes you can just make sure that you leave your arms above your head the whole time otherwise some of the cream rubs off & it doesn't work as well.

Angela_456

Angela_456asked

I want to try this product out instead of waxing, but I'm afraid to after seeing the comments like it burns or it itches. What do you recommend me to do? And is there any good trusted hair removal cream for the upper lip area?

srealica

Try a small area in your under arm to test if you are sensitive to the hair remover. If that test turns alright then test a small part under your chin. I am not a dermatologist but I think the skin around your lips would be the same as the skin under your chin. The Veet hair removal cream in blue bottle is recommended for sensitive skin. My tip is to apply vaseline or any lip balm to your lips (not on the skin where you want the hair removed) and make sure you have covered it well before you apply the hair removal cream. I learned to do this to protect the skin on the lips which are very sensitive and can get irritated from the cream. Also stick to the recommended time or if you feel the sting is painful (like a burning sensation) remove the cream at once and wash with a moisturising soap (I use handwash, because it is milder than soap) then rinse with plain water. After the sting goes away, you can apply rosehip oil, some moisturiser can make the sting get worst. I had a plastic applicator from another cream that I use to remove the cream by scraping it off my skin. I find it quicker instead of using a sponge or tissue. My upper lip turns red after hair removal but I just leave it for a couple of minutes and it goes back to normal. Do not scrub and you can apply ice, icepack or anything cold from fridge to ease the burning sensation. If you experienced a burning sensation in your face from other product and you can not tolerate it, I recommend that you don't use this product because there is no way it will not happen.

shaza

shazaasked

does it permanently remove our hair? or it will grow back?

srealica

It is not a permanent hair remover, the hair will grow back and you will need to remove hair every 2-3 weeks.

sandra

sandraasked

Can you use it on bikini line or you know around that area?

Irish_Cailín
Irish_Cailín

I use it as a quick time saving option on my bikini line & it was fine, however my sister used it and had a terrible reaction. Advice, patch test a small area and wait for 24 hours to see if there is any reaction. Also as it doesn't remove the whole hair like in waxing, it will grow back looking thicker and darker but waxing will correct that when it's more convenient.