Veet In-Shower Hair Removal Cream

Radhika

RadhikaSydney, NSW

Pathetic

Used it couple of times
But recently bought new tube and it burnt my skin on both legs within 4 minutes of applying it. It’s been more than a week and I tried to lodge complaints but VEET number does not work. Then operator asks for voicemail to call back. I didn’t hear anything back. I haven’t been to work. Can’t walk or drive as my leg is swollen. Very painful and the company does not want to take any responsibility that’s why they don’t have any contact details.
Disgusting
Company should be closed

Purchased in April 2019 at Drugscreen for A$8.00.

Causes Irritation Yes
See all Veet In-Shower Hair Removal Cream reviews

Rohan M.

Rohan M.asked

Can We ( husband and wife ) use this to remove hair from our pubic areas ? Which cream is the most suitable ?

Komal K.

Komal K.asked

How do I get rid of dark patches that I got after using Veet on my pubic area? I really need to get rid of that dark skin!!!

blahblah

blahblahasked

how do i get rid of the burn i got from using this prodect my hair is groing weird and my skin is very red

Reviewer95