Veet In-Shower Hair Removal Cream

Veet In-Shower Hair Removal Cream (page 2 of 2)

2.5 from 35 reviews · View Details

2.5

• Causes Irritation Yes (1) · No (1)

I hated it

I bought this for my arms because they are really hairy, and I tested it on my underarms and had an allergic reaction and a burn. I do not recommend doing this at all!

srealica

srealicaNSW, 2280

Worked Great, perfect time saver

Terrible my legs are on fire and feels like ants are crawling on me

This product is terrible my legs r so itchy it's so bad I can't sleep cause I just constantly move my legs to itch them it's terrible. My legs are soft and does remove the hair good so it does that properly but it's not worth this pain!!

Waxes and Hair Removal Creams

Find out how Veet In-Shower Hair Removal Cream compares to other Waxes and Hair Removal Creams

Great product!

This stuff is great. It works really well and makes my skin feel really soft. Also using it takes much less effort than shaving. However the sponge it came with was useless and the packaging is a bit too small. Other than that its a good product. I will continue to use it.

Emily Kate

Emily KateAustralia

It worked but made my jewellery change colour

It worked amazingly, no doubt about that. But the only thing is that it did not state to not wear your jewellery and caused discolouring in my silver jewellery and I don't know how to get this out now.

julina

julina

Love my Vert In The Shower

I've had this Veet In The Shower for about a month and so far I'm very impressed with the product. I have very thick stubborn dark hairs, even on my face. I have used this product on my legs. Bikini area, under arms and chin (because my hair is so coarse). It's worked brilliantly, it's taken about two weeks to actually start growing back where you could see the hairs, even after more than a week I was at the beach and still my legs looked pretty good. its much quicker than other similar cream products and doesn't smeel half bad, well at least compared to most.

I really like this product, will definitely be using this for years to come.

Love the product,very hard to get out of the container and sponge applicator too small

Useless

Not a fan of this product. Doesn't work that great, it stings and it smells awful!! I wouldn't really recommend it to anyone. I got it for convenience but was disappointed. Shaving or even waxing is much much easier. Shouldn't have been so lazy. Won't be using again and wouldn't suggest you waste your money!

reneelhall

reneelhall

Terrible

I would not recommend this product to anyone! It says its safe for sensitive areas etc but its not! It burnt my skin and the hair grew grew back within a couple of days just as if i had shaved it. An absolutely useless product!

It burnt my skin!

Terrible

I suffered bad skin burns after the first use. I used it to remove underarm hair and though it was stinging I thought maybe because the texture is different to other variants I was used to this was a bit stronger. I was shocked at the extent of skin damage I sustained afterwards. I am hesitant to use this particular product again. What must I do with the remainder of the product now? I would rather revert to the older Veet products I am used to.
The product appealed to me as it contains a moisturiser and I have previously used Veet products
It stung like mad

rw2830

rw2830

Good

Pretty good product from a well known and trusted brand. It doesn't last as long as waxing but considering that it is virtually pain free that's not too bad of a trade off! I don't use this product too much as I prefer waxing. It leaves the skin feeling smooth and soft. Good price also. May as well give it a go.
This is a pretty easy to use product. Great if you have a last minute outing and didn't get to shave legs prior!
I thought it took longer than 3 minutes to work and it did sting a little bit.

leeYEH

leeYEH

Terrible

I followed all the instructions properly, numerous times, and it never worked, it just left me sore from the sponge thing. Another friend said that it does work, but i am yet to see any proof.
I wouldnt waste your money on this, it wasnt even that cheap, especially for what you get.
I would definately buy some other products, or you could go to a beauty salon, and have it done properly, in my opinion. But it really did disappoint me, especially with the ads on tv made it out to be so easy to use, but that's always the case!
it smells ok
it doesnt work, it just hurts

Daniella21

Daniella21

i only use it when im in a hurry. but it does remove hairs for long than just shaving, i liked the feel of my skin once i had finished, it was smooth and soft. it doesn't actually remove the whole hair so when it does grow back they come back thick and darker. overall tho i do like this product.
It is easy for when your in a hurry and need to remove the hairs.
stings, expecially when left on for a little to long. and i didn't like the smell, i think it could do with a nice smelling scent to it.

lizziebabe

lizziebabe

Good

I was pregnant when I first tried this - I was finding it a bit hard to shave in the shower. I would sit down to apply this the hop in the shower. The only complaint I have is that I found it didn't work well when I followed the directions - leave it on for 1 min before showering, leave for 2 min when showering trying to not get it wet - very tricky! I would leave it 3 min before getting in the shower. It left my skin soft, the hair growing back was a lot softer than when I shaved plus I didn't need to do it as often as shaving.
Easy to apply, skin stays hair free for longer than shaving, leaves skin feeling smooth
Did take longer to work than stated

Hithere12