Vegepod Raised Garden Bed Kits

Vegepod Raised Garden Bed Kits (page 3 of 8)

Caution,read all reviews before purchase

Very disappointed in the standard of construction. The mesh was to tight to cover the frame work causing it to bend. During a moderate storm the frame collapsed completely. Have tried calling several time, phone rings out. Eventually got a reply to an email stating it will cost $10 for each replacement 'T' bracket to rebuild the lid. No much faith in customer service.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Zacgrab
Zacgrab

Vegipod contacted me and sorted out all issues. Happy customer

CMO

CMOAU

Love it to bits

Date PurchasedJune 2018
Chris

ChrisRockhampton

Easy to construct and plant out

I must admit hubby constructed and filled my medium vegepod and trolley I’ve just planted it out looking forward to harvesting my herbs and vegetables. Watching and checking the progress each day all sprouting
Looks great easy to move and connect to the hose.
Great service when I purchased over the phone and speedy delivery

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Garden Maintenance Products

Find out how Vegepod Raised Garden Bed Kits compares to other Garden Maintenance Products

Charmane

CharmaneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic for those renting

Absolutely love my vegepod. Started it on 2nd September and thrilled with how fast the produce is growing. I got the large pod and I am considering another. This is great for people who rent.

The team behind it are so quick at answering any questions you may have.

Thank you for a fantastic product.

Date PurchasedAug 2018

What a great piece of equipment

We purchased our large vegapod from the Southport Flower Show. We have witnsessed an excellent level of customer care and the company have been helpful from day one with just a few minor enquiries we have had. The vegapod and stand were easy to erect but I would advise that the instructions are re-written for better guidance. Our unit is taking place in our garden and has now been prepared for winter/spring vegetable growth. No bending to the ground to plant and the covers are going to protect from insects and vermin. We are really pleased we have purchaded this value for money item

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Just set it up and everything works great.

I just built and set up my first Vegepod (a medium). What a nice product- easy to build, quality materials and great design. It gets a little tedious tightening bolts on the stand and tightening wing nuts on the Vegepod, but everything fits great. Thank you for the work you've put into this and now I'll have to just dream about where to put my second one.

Date PurchasedSept 2018

Love the Vegepod!

I bought 2 small pods and trolleys in the hopes of beating furry creatures at their own game and getting to eat my veg before them for once! I’m not good with paper instructions but found the videos on the website so easy, I built both pods myself in a snap! Someone with bigger muscles built the trolleys

Broke

BrokeAucklanf

Bed and canopy don't sit flush

Hi all,I bought a large vegepod a year or so ago thinking it would be fantastic. Unfortunately there is a major flaw I would like to point out to prospective buyers.
The canopy and plastic bed do not sit flush and in some parts there is a centimetre and a half gap. This of course is quite the problem when bugs, slugs, ants find their way in ... which they do. Basically better to have the veges out in the open for at least then they have natural predators which is not the case inside the pod.
Anyway otherwise probably good but 5 times planted with one complete refresh of soil to eliminate problem has left me with 5 cucumbers and a few lettuce leaves at a cost of about $600 soil (included) , a $100 cucumber!! And I though $5.99 was pricey!

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Jools

Jools

Some tips not seen elsewhere.

Garden Maintenance Products

A great present from my husband

While working at the Ekka (Queensland show) last year my husband asked me to come and look at the Vegepod. He bought it for my birthday.
It reminded my again when I set up our stand again this year I passed the Vegepod stand up how good mine is. I have never been able to sussessfully grow herbs , I do now with Vegepod. It has been the best present. I have no problems with bugs and best of all no bending. I have always wanted to use fresh herbs in my meals. Thanks Vegepod a great product and well made and thought out.

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Good concept but product quality seems very poor

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Anthony

AnthonyBellevue Hill

Quality is poor and customer service unresponsive

Date PurchasedJuly 2018
Barbara S

Barbara SMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best way to successfully grow

I have successfully grown many foods in my vegepod where I’d previously failed in garden beds... Awesome product that made this non gardener into happy gardener. My cauliflower is magnificent, my spinach abundant, my coriander and much more so easy to grow. I bought a medium first, followed by a large soon after, and will be buying more soon. Wonderful invention that removes the obstacles to gardening, couldn’t be happier

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Patricia

PatriciaWhitehorse, YT Canada

It's a really great gardening system, even North of 60!

We bought 6 Vegepods in the spring, and we've set them up on our rooftop terrace here in Whitehorse. We took great pains to set them on the watering system, and with a few hiccups along the way, we managed to get them planted by the time it was warm enough for our plants. I wish I could post a photo so that you could see, but we planted on June 14th, and the photo I would like to include is from July 3rd. We are very happy so far. The proof of the pudding will come when we have to store them for the winter, and take them out again next spring, as to their durability. Winters can be pretty nasty on steel and plastic. Will keep you posted.

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Simon H.Vegepod

Great to hear Patricia. Would love to see the pics indeed. Can you please post on our vegepod facebook page or perhaps the Vegepod Owners FB page (not run by us). This sounds an amazing set up. Thanks, Simon.

Anna

AnnaLittle Elm

Follow-up review. Love it!

I just love this Vegepod, I planted seeds on Saturday and in just 2 days later the seeds have sprouted already, I also planted other herbs and they have nearly doubled in size. My cousin did not like or want to garden because of the problems with her back and knees but to my surprise she participated in the planting and also has expressed how much she likes it.

Date PurchasedJune 2018
Garden Maintenance Products

Some issues, but love it overall

Everything so far has been great. I got tons of germinating seedlings that have been growing extremely well. The only problem I've had is the tubing connected to the misters doesn't stay connected. The plastic clamps provided don't do very much unfortunately. Often times I've gone inside after turning on the hose to here a pop and notice water coming out of the tubing destroying my carrots. I think it would be cool if you could include adjustable misters so me could increase or decrease their flow.

All in all, after getting some metal hose clamps, it works amazing and I can't wait to enjoy home grown vegetables.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Simon H.Vegepod

G'day John, We changed to metal hose clamps about a year ago. You must have got one of the older models. If you ever need more clamps just call our office and we'll sort you. Cheers, Simon

artWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

A great asset to any garden

Date PurchasedMar 2018
art

Thanks for the tip, however, if as you say, "many people.....", how about tagging the two shorter poles for easy ID ?

Simon H.Vegepod

Gday Art, there should be two big black and white stickers on two poles saying “use these at short ends”. It’s also noted in the paper instructions and on the website assembly videos.

We have been eating kale, greens and herbs since day 24, which was a month ago...

Purchased and assembled 3 large vegepods side by side, on the custom stands. They are easy to assemble, just take a little time. The 3 large units took 50 bags of organic raised bed soil, cow manure and perlite. Seeds germinated in as little 4 days. In south and central Florida, gardens are very difficult due to all of the pests and insects...a lot of pesticides are required if you expect any kind of harvest. These vegepods are great!!! No pests of any kind...I water once a day lightly, using rain water from my barrels. Fertilize with liquid kelp concentrated fertilizer, 4 oz to 2.5 gallons rain water, once every 10 - 14 days..... I wish I could post some pictures...you can see updates on

[weblink removed]

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

So far so good but I have a couple issues

I haven't planted it yet, but I managed to get it assembled nd it seems quite sturdy, but I'm having a couple of problems so far. First of all, one of the legs doesn't have enough black paint on it while another has quite a rough texture. My other issue is with the canopy anchors. I cannot get them to lock over the edge of the perimeter. I'm exerting a lot of force with the side of a screwdriver and still cannot get them to lock over the edge. So far, I only got one to lock into position. I may resort to trimming the edge of the perimeter to get them to lock in place.

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Bill
Bill

Grouse! nice work. look forward to the growing pics BIll. Cheers Simon

Best service ever

Purchased a large Vegepod & Cover, very pleased with it, during a heavy storm the cover blew off & damaged it. No fault of the cover as the wind was blowing limbs off trees, so rang to buy spare bits, fully ready to pay,Vegepod sent the spares, plus extras for only the cost of postage! Best service ever!

Date PurchasedOct 2017