Vegepod Raised Garden Bed Kits

Vegepod Raised Garden Bed Kits (page 4 of 8)

A awesome family way to grow healthy home grown veggies

Date PurchasedSept 2016
Nadine

NadineKrowera

Perfect buy. We love it

We bought the bigger sized vegepod at the Flower Show in Melbourne about 3 years ago. It was an impulse buy, but we have not regretted it.
We love it. The veggies grow beautifully in it. A success every time. Well worth the money we invested in it. We have had friends and family who were so surprised to see the results we were getting.

Date PurchasedMar 2015

Outstanding service

About three weeks ago we had a servere weather event, i had a pallet leaning on my fence which fell onto one of the two large vege pods..crushing the hood, i have to say im extremly impressed with the service... well done guys/gals... one great product.... so cool its australian made.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Garden Maintenance Products

Find out how Vegepod Raised Garden Bed Kits compares to other Garden Maintenance Products

Okay but does have a few problems, already showing signs of rust

AnnaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Finally put together the trolley.

The instructions are terrible. Had to download the pdf so I could make out the individual items. I returned it to the supplier and received a replacement. Rang the company and by trial and YouTube got it together. 2 issues I had were the nuts (27 instead of 28) and 1 of the angle trolley supports had a lip on the inside castor hole that made it difficult to feed the bolt through. Used tthe allen key to help it lock into place. I persisted and won. Hopefully won't have the same problem with the vegepod unit.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
scooternut

scooternutPerth, WA

OMG!

I bought a small Vegepod from a local supplier here in WA, struggled a little putting it together, then planted it out with leafy greens and strawberries. I’ve been totally blown away with how the plants have grown in the past few weeks! I get a real buzz out of harvesting for work lunches and dinners. I can’t wait to taste the strawberries!!!

JulieBrisbane

So good

I have 9 vege pods the best thing we have brought and about to buy 2 more in the new year it Keeps the cats and dogs out of the veges. My only problem 2 have broken and I need spare parts are they available. Could you please let me know.

Date PurchasedNov 2016
Simon H.Vegepod

Gday Julie, We certainly do. Just email info@vegepod.com.au or call the 1800 number and we can sort you. Regards, Simon

Julie

Thanks Simon. I will send an email with the parts I needs.

Farmer's wife buys. Farmer laughs, then Farmer's wife has the last laugh

ClaireMelbourne, VIC

Good product, just a few small annoyances.

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Claire

Good to know, thanks Vegepod!

Assembling Trolley stand

I don't know who design these stands. The joins don't align to the bolts. The instructions are blurred copies and difficult to read. Very disappointed after paying good money for this product, its taken me half a day trying to put one together and that's just the stand. Problem is I bought two of them!!

Michele

MicheleSydney

Challenges.

DaZZa

DaZZaSydney

Great product, easy assembly and brilliant customer service to boot!

We purchased a 1m x 1m Vegepod with a stand on wheels.

Easy assembly and with the wheels, I can push it around the deck to get the get the best sun / rain / shade / shelter.

Upon assembly, one tiny part missing. Vegepod sent it to me quickly and all is good.

Cannot wait to see the garden grow!

Absolute Legends !

rateit

rateitSydney, NSW

problem fixed

Vegepod company answered my complaint and sent me new attachments. The leaks are fixed and everything is now working well and plants are thriving in my small Vegepod at last.

Michelle

MichelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic product, loving my fresh veggies

I bought a medium vegepod on a stand and love that I finally win the battle with the grubs for my lettuce. On a small lot, its great to be able to move it to chase the sun all year round.

missymoo11

missymoo11Queensland

Great product!

Got 2 large with stands & their both full to the top. One has cherry tomatoes, snow peas & capsicum all staked & about 80cm in height, none get squashed by the hood, like someone below said. Lettuce, carrots, cucumbers, strawberries & heaps more in the other one. I use blood n bone every few weeks & they love it. Hose works great in both, & easy as to set up. We live in the middle of nowhere in QLD with stinking 40 degree heat all through summer, both pods are in full sun, not one bit of shade & everything thrives. No windburn! No sunburn! No bugs! 3 yr old granddaughter loves it. Thanks vegepod. Purchased from TVSN.

Love it

Purchased my VPod last Friday direct from the factory and had a great chat to Dave who supplied all I needed with some helpful tips. Thank you. I assembled my Vpod that night (with beer in hand) and firstly had a go with the written instructions (tricky) then used the videos which are fantastic. Not sure about the lead in music (my sharona) brought back memories of passion pop and harvey wallbangers!! Didn't get it right all the time but that was more my state of mind at the time and confirmed now that I have since reviewed the videos! Plants are happy. Love the ability of wheeling it around in my small courtyard. I am impressed, friends are impressed. Would purchase more if I had the room.

Simon H.Vegepod

Thanks for the validation of our videos. We did worry about rough voices ... the reason why we did "my sharona" was to time it with every time we gave a "Knack" on a how-to ... genius ... ;) cheers simon

Very Happy

We had one large Vegepod and loved it so much we purchased another. We haven't experienced as yet any problems with pests, clips or anything else, but great to see that we can address it if we need. Extremely happy and already harvesting within 3 weeks :)

M Adams

M Adams

Not What I Expected

JennyMelbourne

Small Vegepod

Jenny

It was over the phone I was told I was crazy to say that my veges were wind damaged. He did not believe that wind could cause damage to plants. I don't know the guys name. Sorry I tried to forget him

I will check.
Are you the lady that also requested a compensation for your seedlings?

MannySydney, NSW

Great...but

We have two small ones and they are great, have grown all sorts of veggies and herbs successfully. However, there are two 'faults'. The product is presented as being pest free but this isn't the case as small insects get in easily through the gap between the canopy and pod itself. I've since put in sticky yellow insect catchers which does work but it is a real pain having to constantly change them as they fill up quickly with dead insects. So, a long way from being pest free. The other issue is that the ends of the canopy frames are rusting, not a good look. It isn't the nuts and bolts as they are plastic.

Manny

According to our local nursery, when we took some examples to them, one of the bugs that gets into our pods are cabbage moths.
I will take the replacement poles if they are no charge, thanks

See all Vegepod Raised Garden Bed Kits reviews