Vegepod Raised Garden Bed Kits

Vegepod Raised Garden Bed Kits

Poor Customer Service

I came on to this site to read reviews to find out what others thought of your product as I was very interested in purchasing. I have now changed my mind due to the way you reply to people on this review website. People seem to have genuine concerns and in your response to them you not only attack them personally you go straight into defence mode that it must be the customers fault. The person responding here to people is not doing your business any favours and as a result will spend my money elsewhere. Stop being so condescending and care about your customers.

No Service or Communication

Vegepod is a great concept and product, however if there is no support from them. Its only when you do something wrong is when they communicate and never reply to any emails or phone calls. Their service surely does not stack up to the "50,000+ happy customers". I hope that if anyone is going to purchase one that they don't need any support because there is none to get!!!!

Rob Pearce

Rob PearceSouth East Queensland, QLD

5 rotten tomatoes for assembly

I tried to assemble the base today, but found the cross braces had the pre drilled holes in the wrong place and didn't align with the corner brackets. The result .. break out the clamps and 7 mm drill bit, and realign the holes. You must be skilled at drilling through steel for this one. As for the instructions, I found the photos blurry and unclear. Good luck I say, as I'm a qualified carpenter/handyman who spends his whole day solving problems, and on the tools. Give me an IKEA instruction book any day. And no, I didn't call the help desk, and the videos weren't much chop either. No flowery apology required from the customer service team.

Purchased in August 2019.

Garden Maintenance Products

Find out how Vegepod Raised Garden Bed Kits compares to other Garden Maintenance Products

Broke

BrokeAucklanf

Bed and canopy don't sit flush

Hi all,I bought a large vegepod a year or so ago thinking it would be fantastic. Unfortunately there is a major flaw I would like to point out to prospective buyers.
The canopy and plastic bed do not sit flush and in some parts there is a centimetre and a half gap. This of course is quite the problem when bugs, slugs, ants find their way in ... which they do. Basically better to have the veges out in the open for at least then they have natural predators which is not the case inside the pod.
Anyway otherwise probably good but 5 times planted with one complete refresh of soil to eliminate problem has left me with 5 cucumbers and a few lettuce leaves at a cost of about $600 soil (included) , a $100 cucumber!! And I though $5.99 was pricey!

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Anthony

AnthonyBellevue Hill

Quality is poor and customer service unresponsive

Date PurchasedJul 2018

NicWoonona

Not all that great

Brought the X-large pod was so excited - missing 2 bolts, i have not had any success in veggies growing and i followed the directions so i re did the dirt this time according to the nursery method. Still the veggies only get to about 2 weeks growth then stop. This has been the most expensive and useless garden ever it is now going in to the chook pen for the chickens to have an over priced laying pen.

Nic

thank you i will give you a ring in a few weeks when i reset the pod up again,

Robert Lowe

Robert Lowecanberra

Over Priced, poor build quality,

simon@vegepod.com.au 0404 77 00 88

See all Vegepod Raised Garden Bed Kits reviews

Mayasked

What is the depth of the vegepod please?
I'll like to know as some plants need deeper base

Darren
Darren

Probably about 2 foot in the deepest part

Thank you.

Riemke

Riemkeasked

I was wondering how often the potting, compost mix needs to be changed or topped up. Mine has been growing greens for about 6 months. Everything was fine however, my last lot of rocket seeds didn't do so well, they look very scraggly and now they are being attacked by some type of minute insect. There are, what looks like, heaps of eggs on the bottom of the leaves and some minute insect that is crawling over the leaves. The leaves also feel a bit sticky. As I said, have been growing greens but was thinking of trying radishes in the hope of adding some nitrogen or ? to the mix to help it. Should I refresh the soil first? Any ideas?

Jenny d.

Jenny d.asked

How much

Leahbel
Leahbel

Hi. The medium with the trolley on wheels and a shade cloth cover was nearly $600

Get an answer from our members and Vegepod representatives