Vegepod Raised Garden Bed Kits

Vegepod Raised Garden Bed Kits

Faulty stand

Purchased in December 2020 for A$609.00.

Feedback

Hi, I'm considering purchasing a Vege Pod but have been put off by the defensive/reactive replies to customer feedback from the company. I would suggest Vege pod appoint a representative to manage negative comments, someone who understands and empathises with customer feedback.

Chris HancockPerth, WA

canopy material too small

This is the second large Vegepod I've bought. I was happy with the first but this last one has left me depressed. Since it took weeks to be delivered I've tried my level best to fit the material over the canopy frame rather than request a replacement. I've been at it for two days.
I am not sure a custodial sentence is appropriate, but whoever made these frustratingly small pieces of material needs to at least do a couple of days hard labour, as I have done.

Purchased in March 2020.

Garden Maintenance Products

Find out how Vegepod Raised Garden Bed Kits compares to other Garden Maintenance Products

Poor packaging, poor instructions

Haven't had the chance to use it yet, but the bolts and wingnuts were loose in the box, and the box was damaged when we received it. Lost some of that hardware out of the box opening I suspect. Also the instructions were missing how to put together the wicking wells. Luckily I was intelligent enough to figure it out on my own. Some of us prefer to follow written instructions, not video instructions.

Purchased in February 2020 at Indianapolis Home Show.

MagmageeSydney, NSW

Not worth the price

Bought a full size Vegepod with the stand few weeks ago for my mum (paid $535). It's only a show piece, not worth for the price.
As the area of planting not enough, I went and bought few 73L plastic crates ($15 each) from Bunnings and made a raised timber frame to keep. This works well compared to very expensive Vegepod.
Regret and feel shame spending $535 on this expensive piece. I wish I could get refund.

Purchased in November 2019 at Enfield Produce for A$535.00.

felsyVictoria

Poor quality pod hood

Vegepod is 14 months old.
The hood frame is rusting from the inside out, and one of the plastic connectors holding the hood frame together had failed. Poor quality for the price paid

Purchased in December 2017 at Bunnings Warehouse.

Simon H.Vegepod

Caution,read all reviews before purchase

Very disappointed in the standard of construction. The mesh was to tight to cover the frame work causing it to bend. During a moderate storm the frame collapsed completely. Have tried calling several time, phone rings out. Eventually got a reply to an email stating it will cost $10 for each replacement 'T' bracket to rebuild the lid. No much faith in customer service.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Zacgrab
Zacgrab

Vegipod contacted me and sorted out all issues. Happy customer

Assembling Trolley stand

I don't know who design these stands. The joins don't align to the bolts. The instructions are blurred copies and difficult to read. Very disappointed after paying good money for this product, its taken me half a day trying to put one together and that's just the stand. Problem is I bought two of them!!

Bored with it

Bored with it, bee's can't pollinate cause the lid is closed and the sun can't get to the soil and that goes mouldy.
Not deep enough for some veg like carrots

Garden Maintenance Products

See all Vegepod Raised Garden Bed Kits reviews

Mayasked

What is the depth of the vegepod please?
I'll like to know as some plants need deeper base

Darren
Darren

Probably about 2 foot in the deepest part

Thank you.

Riemke

Riemkeasked

I was wondering how often the potting, compost mix needs to be changed or topped up. Mine has been growing greens for about 6 months. Everything was fine however, my last lot of rocket seeds didn't do so well, they look very scraggly and now they are being attacked by some type of minute insect. There are, what looks like, heaps of eggs on the bottom of the leaves and some minute insect that is crawling over the leaves. The leaves also feel a bit sticky. As I said, have been growing greens but was thinking of trying radishes in the hope of adding some nitrogen or ? to the mix to help it. Should I refresh the soil first? Any ideas?

Jenny d.

Jenny d.asked

How much

Leahbel
Leahbel

Hi. The medium with the trolley on wheels and a shade cloth cover was nearly $600

Get an answer from our members and Vegepod representatives