Vegepod Raised Garden Bed Kits

Vegepod Raised Garden Bed Kits (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Garden Maintenance Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Vegepod

Pros

• Protects plants from the elements

• Easy to assemble

• Simple to maintain garden

Waynepick
WaynepickChristchurch New Zealand

Great Christmas Present

I brought one for a friend in Melbourne for Christmas. He thinks it is great and does not have to worry about the possums and snails anymore. Also at 70 years of age he does not have to bend down to do his gardening. My turn to buy one now.

Simon H.Vegepod

Good to see the kiwis getting involved thanks Wayne! lisa@vegepod.co.nz looks after Aotearoa. Tell her simon sent ya! Cheers,

ASF
ASFSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not bad

Great idea although the current cover frame and particularly the hinges are a bit too lightweight. For that sort of money I would have expected a little better. Irrigation system could have been thought about a bit more as well.

Simon H.Vegepod

G'day ASF, thanks for the good review. If you are having any issues with the hinges or frame just email us a pic of the issue and we'll send extra parts if appropriate. Ta, simon@vegepod.com.au

Mark
MarkGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Beware of wind

Top keeps blowing off in the wind which is very frustrating they need a better way to secure the top . Otherwise it is a great product. Fantastic for growing strawberries.

Beck C
Beck CBrewarrina

Love my vegepod

Love my vegepod. The kids love picking the veges all year round. Sits at our front door and the kids open the pod to play with the herbs as they go past. Great idea and I love seeing what people do with theirs on Facebook. Bought mine from your website after my friend bought one. She now has four!

Super mum. Teaching your kids well. Top stuff. Cheers

Review collected in partnership with Vegepod

Garden Maintenance Products

Find out how Vegepod Raised Garden Bed Kits compares to other Garden Maintenance Products