Vegepod Raised Garden Bed Kits

Vegepod Raised Garden Bed Kits (page 2 of 6)

See the Best Garden Maintenance Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Vegepod

Pros

• Protects plants from the elements

• Easy to assemble

• Simple to maintain garden

Brilliant after sales required extra clips on to hold canopy on receive next day a x the pod is absolutely great

Absolutely brilliant piece of kit rotating crops all summer will use this to put trays off seeds in to start of over the cold weatherfeaxy for planting on next season

Purchased in May 2018 for $150.00.

Simon H.Vegepod

Thanks Phillip. Please post some pics on our FB page so we can repost! Thanks, Simon

CakemommaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

This is the best product ever

I received the large vegepod as a gift from my husband and son I suffer from rheumatoid arthritis and can’t kneel or bend I also purchased the stand and winter cover so I could get started straight away with planting from seeds after 5 weeks I was picking lettuce and week 8 had some dwarf peas it’s amazing all growing nicely like they are in a glass house due to the winter cover so I can highly recommend the vegepod and you don’t get garden pests eating your vegetables so no nasty pesticides you have to love that the photo on the left is as of today

Purchased in May 2019 at Vegepod .

Simon H.Vegepod

So nice to hear CakeMomma. I wonder how we can get this kind of info out to other gardeners with R.A ? Thanks SImon

Cakemomma

I share on Facebook and also instagram I liked vegepod pages and tag them whenever I put photos up just love love love my vegepod and always happy to tell anyone who wants to know about them best product ever

Very happy with this.

Purchased in March 2019 for $475.00.

Simon H.Vegepod

Did you get a photo of the hail being thwarted by chance? We’d love to use it in a post. :) thanks

msr
msr

Unfortunately I did not. Sorry, but I positioned my Vegepod where it isn't in view from any of my windows - which is why I had to wait until after the storm to check on it.

Very Impressed

Purchased the large VegePod the night of 20th May and it arrived first thing in morning on the 22nd May. Veggie gardens are my wife's domain but i can say from the husbands point of view as i assembled it for her i was very impressed with the quality of products supplied and how easy it was to assemble. All holes lined up perfectly and everything fit nicely. Very impressed. Thanks Vegepod.

Purchased in May 2019.

Garden Maintenance Products

Find out how Vegepod Raised Garden Bed Kits compares to other Garden Maintenance Products

Does just what it says it would.

I bought my Vegepod a year ago. I was extremely pleased with my first crop last summer. I planted tomatoes, green peppers, lemon cucumbers, spinach, kale and English cucumbers. The only thing that didn't grow well were the English cukes because (in my excitement) I had over planted. I had planted 20 plants in a space for 12-16 plants. My bad! On another note, I am very pleased with how well the Vegepod held up throughout the year. I live near the ocean, so the wind, humidity and salt air can be very damaging. There was no damage at all to the Vegepod. I am very happy with my purchase and I would do it again.

Purchased in April 2016 for $249.00.

felsyVictoria

Poor quality pod hood

Vegepod is 14 months old.
The hood frame is rusting from the inside out, and one of the plastic connectors holding the hood frame together had failed. Poor quality for the price paid

Purchased in December 2017 at Bunnings Warehouse.

Easiest set up EVER- City Dweller

Single woman who has put together many items. Vegepod was the easiest project ever. It took me about two and a half hour in my living room. Still cold outside here today in Pittsburgh PA. I will fill it with soil mix next weekend . Seeds are under grow lights high now. The youtube videos are awesome. Every part clips together without effort. Used a rubber mallet to give a little pus on the canopy. PERFECT and EASY set-up ever. I put both stands together in a half hour from the time I opened the box. Pods took about an hour and canopy half and hour. Thanks so much for producing a great product which allow me to have food without feeding the neighborhood wildlife.

Purchased in March 2019.

Zone6Gardener
Zone6Gardener
Simon H.Vegepod

Thanks! Have you joined the Vegepod Owners FB Community page? Not run by us but they would love to share info and experiences with you. It’s a great resource and inspiration. Thanks. Kate

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

Clara V.
Clara V.30 Nov 2021
how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas

Excellent after sales Customer service

Recently we had a issue when our vegepod was blown over and the clips holding the canopy broke. A quick descriptive email and they were quickly replaced and we were growing veges again. We had not used the watering aspect of the vegepod as my wife likes to water the garden personally when she can, however wirh the recent hot weather we hooked up the hose but unfortunately the connector kept leaking no matter which brand we tried, again a email query and a quick response and fix. I have not experienced this quality of customer service with a product ever.
Regards
Happy as Larry

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Johnno
JohnnoSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Purchased our for Christmas

We have had our Vege Pod since Christmas, and only 3 weeks ago planted our first vegetables. Wow, today our beans and tomatoes have flowers on them lettuce and carrots are growing beautifully. We live in the Snowy Monaro region and we are soooooo happy with our Vege Pod. Great investment in gettibg good pest free vegetables. Cannot be happier

Best thing I've ever bought

I absolutely love my vegepod, I can now grow everything that caterpillars destroyed like tomatoes, parsley and lemon balm. I wish the company all the best. It's an absolutely fantastic product! It makes growing vegies and herbs beyond easy. It's great for if you're renting, own your own home and for appartments too!

Happy shopper
Happy shopperSouth East Queensland, QLD

Better Than Ever Imagined

Planted mid Dec, early Xmas present, have the medium size with stand. Yesterday 1st Jan, 2019 - first harvest -enough lettuce for salad dinners for 3, plus herbs. Cannot believe the growth achieved in such a short time. Cannot recommend highly enough this product. When adding the soil used 4 bags of premium mix plus 1 cow manure plus 1 fowl manure.

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Caution,read all reviews before purchase

Very disappointed in the standard of construction. The mesh was to tight to cover the frame work causing it to bend. During a moderate storm the frame collapsed completely. Have tried calling several time, phone rings out. Eventually got a reply to an email stating it will cost $10 for each replacement 'T' bracket to rebuild the lid. No much faith in customer service.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Zacgrab
Zacgrab

Vegipod contacted me and sorted out all issues. Happy customer

CMO
CMOAU

Love it to bits

Date PurchasedJune 2018
Chris
ChrisRockhampton

Easy to construct and plant out

I must admit hubby constructed and filled my medium vegepod and trolley I’ve just planted it out looking forward to harvesting my herbs and vegetables. Watching and checking the progress each day all sprouting
Looks great easy to move and connect to the hose.
Great service when I purchased over the phone and speedy delivery

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Charmane
CharmaneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic for those renting

Absolutely love my vegepod. Started it on 2nd September and thrilled with how fast the produce is growing. I got the large pod and I am considering another. This is great for people who rent.

The team behind it are so quick at answering any questions you may have.

Thank you for a fantastic product.

Date PurchasedAug 2018

What a great piece of equipment

We purchased our large vegapod from the Southport Flower Show. We have witnsessed an excellent level of customer care and the company have been helpful from day one with just a few minor enquiries we have had. The vegapod and stand were easy to erect but I would advise that the instructions are re-written for better guidance. Our unit is taking place in our garden and has now been prepared for winter/spring vegetable growth. No bending to the ground to plant and the covers are going to protect from insects and vermin. We are really pleased we have purchaded this value for money item

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Just set it up and everything works great.

I just built and set up my first Vegepod (a medium). What a nice product- easy to build, quality materials and great design. It gets a little tedious tightening bolts on the stand and tightening wing nuts on the Vegepod, but everything fits great. Thank you for the work you've put into this and now I'll have to just dream about where to put my second one.

Date PurchasedSept 2018

Love the Vegepod!

I bought 2 small pods and trolleys in the hopes of beating furry creatures at their own game and getting to eat my veg before them for once! I’m not good with paper instructions but found the videos on the website so easy, I built both pods myself in a snap! Someone with bigger muscles built the trolleys

Broke
BrokeAucklanf

Bed and canopy don't sit flush

Hi all,I bought a large vegepod a year or so ago thinking it would be fantastic. Unfortunately there is a major flaw I would like to point out to prospective buyers.
The canopy and plastic bed do not sit flush and in some parts there is a centimetre and a half gap. This of course is quite the problem when bugs, slugs, ants find their way in ... which they do. Basically better to have the veges out in the open for at least then they have natural predators which is not the case inside the pod.
Anyway otherwise probably good but 5 times planted with one complete refresh of soil to eliminate problem has left me with 5 cucumbers and a few lettuce leaves at a cost of about $600 soil (included) , a $100 cucumber!! And I though $5.99 was pricey!

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Jools
Jools

Some tips not seen elsewhere.

Date PurchasedAug 2018

A great present from my husband

While working at the Ekka (Queensland show) last year my husband asked me to come and look at the Vegepod. He bought it for my birthday.
It reminded my again when I set up our stand again this year I passed the Vegepod stand up how good mine is. I have never been able to sussessfully grow herbs , I do now with Vegepod. It has been the best present. I have no problems with bugs and best of all no bending. I have always wanted to use fresh herbs in my meals. Thanks Vegepod a great product and well made and thought out.

Anthony
AnthonyBellevue Hill

Quality is poor and customer service unresponsive

Date PurchasedJuly 2018
Barbara S
Barbara SMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best way to successfully grow

I have successfully grown many foods in my vegepod where I’d previously failed in garden beds... Awesome product that made this non gardener into happy gardener. My cauliflower is magnificent, my spinach abundant, my coriander and much more so easy to grow. I bought a medium first, followed by a large soon after, and will be buying more soon. Wonderful invention that removes the obstacles to gardening, couldn’t be happier

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Patricia
PatriciaWhitehorse, YT Canada

It's a really great gardening system, even North of 60!

We bought 6 Vegepods in the spring, and we've set them up on our rooftop terrace here in Whitehorse. We took great pains to set them on the watering system, and with a few hiccups along the way, we managed to get them planted by the time it was warm enough for our plants. I wish I could post a photo so that you could see, but we planted on June 14th, and the photo I would like to include is from July 3rd. We are very happy so far. The proof of the pudding will come when we have to store them for the winter, and take them out again next spring, as to their durability. Winters can be pretty nasty on steel and plastic. Will keep you posted.

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Simon H.Vegepod

Great to hear Patricia. Would love to see the pics indeed. Can you please post on our vegepod facebook page or perhaps the Vegepod Owners FB page (not run by us). This sounds an amazing set up. Thanks, Simon.

Anna
AnnaLittle Elm

Follow-up review. Love it!

I just love this Vegepod, I planted seeds on Saturday and in just 2 days later the seeds have sprouted already, I also planted other herbs and they have nearly doubled in size. My cousin did not like or want to garden because of the problems with her back and knees but to my surprise she participated in the planting and also has expressed how much she likes it.

Date PurchasedJune 2018