Vegepod Raised Garden Bed Kits

Vegepod Raised Garden Bed Kits (page 3 of 6)

See the Best Garden Maintenance Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Vegepod

Pros

• Protects plants from the elements

• Easy to assemble

• Simple to maintain garden

Some issues, but love it overall

Everything so far has been great. I got tons of germinating seedlings that have been growing extremely well. The only problem I've had is the tubing connected to the misters doesn't stay connected. The plastic clamps provided don't do very much unfortunately. Often times I've gone inside after turning on the hose to here a pop and notice water coming out of the tubing destroying my carrots. I think it would be cool if you could include adjustable misters so me could increase or decrease their flow.

All in all, after getting some metal hose clamps, it works amazing and I can't wait to enjoy home grown vegetables.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Simon H.Vegepod

G'day John, We changed to metal hose clamps about a year ago. You must have got one of the older models. If you ever need more clamps just call our office and we'll sort you. Cheers, Simon

We have been eating kale, greens and herbs since day 24, which was a month ago...

Purchased and assembled 3 large vegepods side by side, on the custom stands. They are easy to assemble, just take a little time. The 3 large units took 50 bags of organic raised bed soil, cow manure and perlite. Seeds germinated in as little 4 days. In south and central Florida, gardens are very difficult due to all of the pests and insects...a lot of pesticides are required if you expect any kind of harvest. These vegepods are great!!! No pests of any kind...I water once a day lightly, using rain water from my barrels. Fertilize with liquid kelp concentrated fertilizer, 4 oz to 2.5 gallons rain water, once every 10 - 14 days..... I wish I could post some pictures...you can see updates on

[weblink removed]

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Best service ever

Purchased a large Vegepod & Cover, very pleased with it, during a heavy storm the cover blew off & damaged it. No fault of the cover as the wind was blowing limbs off trees, so rang to buy spare bits, fully ready to pay,Vegepod sent the spares, plus extras for only the cost of postage! Best service ever!

Date PurchasedOct 2017

A awesome family way to grow healthy home grown veggies

Date PurchasedSept 2016
Garden Maintenance Products

Find out how Vegepod Raised Garden Bed Kits compares to other Garden Maintenance Products

Nadine
NadineKrowera

Perfect buy. We love it

We bought the bigger sized vegepod at the Flower Show in Melbourne about 3 years ago. It was an impulse buy, but we have not regretted it.
We love it. The veggies grow beautifully in it. A success every time. Well worth the money we invested in it. We have had friends and family who were so surprised to see the results we were getting.

Date PurchasedMar 2015

Outstanding service

About three weeks ago we had a servere weather event, i had a pallet leaning on my fence which fell onto one of the two large vege pods..crushing the hood, i have to say im extremly impressed with the service... well done guys/gals... one great product.... so cool its australian made.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
JulieBrisbane

So good

I have 9 vege pods the best thing we have brought and about to buy 2 more in the new year it Keeps the cats and dogs out of the veges. My only problem 2 have broken and I need spare parts are they available. Could you please let me know.

Date PurchasedNov 2016
Simon H.Vegepod

Gday Julie, We certainly do. Just email info@vegepod.com.au or call the 1800 number and we can sort you. Regards, Simon

Julie

Thanks Simon. I will send an email with the parts I needs.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

Clara V.
Clara V.30 Nov 2021
how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas

Farmer's wife buys. Farmer laughs, then Farmer's wife has the last laugh

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Assembling Trolley stand

I don't know who design these stands. The joins don't align to the bolts. The instructions are blurred copies and difficult to read. Very disappointed after paying good money for this product, its taken me half a day trying to put one together and that's just the stand. Problem is I bought two of them!!

DaZZa
DaZZaSydney

Great product, easy assembly and brilliant customer service to boot!

We purchased a 1m x 1m Vegepod with a stand on wheels.

Easy assembly and with the wheels, I can push it around the deck to get the get the best sun / rain / shade / shelter.

Upon assembly, one tiny part missing. Vegepod sent it to me quickly and all is good.

Cannot wait to see the garden grow!

Absolute Legends !

Michelle
MichelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic product, loving my fresh veggies

I bought a medium vegepod on a stand and love that I finally win the battle with the grubs for my lettuce. On a small lot, its great to be able to move it to chase the sun all year round.

missymoo11
missymoo11Queensland

Great product!

Got 2 large with stands & their both full to the top. One has cherry tomatoes, snow peas & capsicum all staked & about 80cm in height, none get squashed by the hood, like someone below said. Lettuce, carrots, cucumbers, strawberries & heaps more in the other one. I use blood n bone every few weeks & they love it. Hose works great in both, & easy as to set up. We live in the middle of nowhere in QLD with stinking 40 degree heat all through summer, both pods are in full sun, not one bit of shade & everything thrives. No windburn! No sunburn! No bugs! 3 yr old granddaughter loves it. Thanks vegepod. Purchased from TVSN.

Love it

Purchased my VPod last Friday direct from the factory and had a great chat to Dave who supplied all I needed with some helpful tips. Thank you. I assembled my Vpod that night (with beer in hand) and firstly had a go with the written instructions (tricky) then used the videos which are fantastic. Not sure about the lead in music (my sharona) brought back memories of passion pop and harvey wallbangers!! Didn't get it right all the time but that was more my state of mind at the time and confirmed now that I have since reviewed the videos! Plants are happy. Love the ability of wheeling it around in my small courtyard. I am impressed, friends are impressed. Would purchase more if I had the room.

Simon H.Vegepod

Thanks for the validation of our videos. We did worry about rough voices ... the reason why we did "my sharona" was to time it with every time we gave a "Knack" on a how-to ... genius ... ;) cheers simon

Very Happy

We had one large Vegepod and loved it so much we purchased another. We haven't experienced as yet any problems with pests, clips or anything else, but great to see that we can address it if we need. Extremely happy and already harvesting within 3 weeks :)

So happy with my 1st, I bought 2 more!

I bought a large Vegepod and was very pleased with the way my vegies grew so quickly without bird or bugs stealing my seedlings. So, I decided to buy 2 more large Vegepods but haven't managed to put them up yet as the weather hasn't been very nice. I'm hoping I can get them put together by the time my next lot of seedlings are ready to plant out.

Erica
EricaSydney

I get to eat my veggies - not the possums!

I bought the small one; it's big enough to service our small household with fresh greens every day. I had been trying to grow them in pots and in the ground but the crops were puny and nibbled by possums. Love my vegepod - all my veggies are now eaten by me!

Setting up 7 large vegepods

Ensembled 7 large pods stands and covers
All by myself, extremely happy excited with the quality of the product, will be filling and planting in few weeks time, working out a system to water all 7 pods same time, highly recommend it and excellent customer service

Simon H.Vegepod

Thanks Nim for the review. We'd be stoked to see pics of yoiur 7 pod set-up. Grow on! Ta, Simon

Should have got one sooner

Absolutely fantastic. Great way for a newbie Gardner (me) to learn and get my daughter involved. Great info on the website to, feel very supported. So good I bought 3

Simon H.Vegepod

That's best parenting right there! Nice one Steve and thanks for the review. Cheers Simon

If I could give 100 stars, I would.

As soon as I planted a large one, I wanted another.
Fresh salad on my plate just two weeks after planting, the kids are loving eating fresh lettuce.
Ive set a timer up on the tap which makes for super easy watering. Great work guys !!

happy
happySydney, NSW

Love it

We have the best broccoli that I have ever grown. Don't have to worry about the white moth. Also have grown carrots lovely and straight. Also peas. My grandson eats them like lollies. I am finding I am watering more than suggested. I have the pods in a very sheltered courtyard. The soil feels dry after a couple of days. I am testing it right at the bottom. I think the broccoli are very thirsty. I have 12 full size plants plus a brussel sprout plant. Not doing as well but interesting to grow. The other pod I have peas and carrots and they are not using as much water.

Anita
Anitasydney

Possum is disappointed.

No more thieves in the night! Even though we get limited sunlight the veges grow better in there. The tomatoes are healthier and even coriander and rocket grows. We've had it for two years and the canopy frame has rusted a fair bit but doesn't feel weak yet. The clips don't stay in but I read you've improved them, so good on you for that. How about making a tall version for tomatoes and beans?

Heatherb
HeatherbMackay

Best ever

Love my large Vegepod so easy to assemble, a really nice height no bending. I check my Veges every morning . The seedlings grow so quick without being attacked by little unwelcomed leaf niblers . Never have grown vegetables before but with the help of the vegepod family on Facebook I have learnt a lot . I do highly recommend the vegepod .

Claire L
Claire LWurtulla Beach

Very Versatile Vegepod

Two weeks of growing tomatoes, basil, capsicum, lettuce, kale and edible violas, I am picking lettuce and kale leaves and they are just delicious. Basil also fine to pick. Yum

October 5th 2017 Update: Plant Ahead Reminder with Vegepod

With the warm weather upon us, a reminder to plant ahead so as we are not running out of our salad mixes etc. I have today planted lettuce and beetroot seedlings amongst my existing lettuce and kale so as to continue my supply. Still enjoying the blossoming produce and we have had some wonderful, much needed rain here on the Sunshine Coast. ☔️

We love our Vege Pod

We love our Vege Pod.
Great product and Australian.
Highly recommended, we are super happy.
It takes a bit of patience and effort to put together however worth it once done.

RaewinSouthern and Hills, SA

Great solution to pesky possums!

Love my Vegepod and can finally grow something in the back garden not demolished by the possums. I have found that the lid clips don't hold on properly - it drives me nuts trying to slide the 4 seperate little pieces back into the frame to hold the lid in place every time I open it. How can I get better clips? I bought mine at the Melbourne Garden show and other than the clip problem, it's brilliant!

Simon H.Vegepod

Great to hear! We now have assembly videos to complement the instruction manual as well. Happy gardening! Ta, Simon