Vegepod Raised Garden Bed Kits

Vegepod Raised Garden Bed Kits (page 4 of 6)

See the Best Garden Maintenance Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Vegepod

Pros

• Protects plants from the elements

• Easy to assemble

• Simple to maintain garden

Best vege garden ever!

After struggling with my vege patch out in the open, the difference with the new vegepod is huge! My veges are protected and growing at a phenomenal rate. I'm very happy!

The new love in my life!! :D

I've got a medium and a large vegepod at the moment and I'm absolutely love them both to bits. They are easy enough to put together, fill up, plant out and maintain them from seedling to harvest stage. I seriously am looking at getting a few more in the near future. I post on my Facebook page and always get compliments and interest from friends and family.

Love, love, love the product and the vegepod support service that comes with it! :D

Sarah
SarahBrisbane

5 Stars from me!

I love my Vegepods so much that I'm always recommending them to everyone!

Not only have I been happy with the Vegepods themselves but any time I've ever needed some assistance, I've been super impressed with their quick and personal responses. It's so refreshing to be able to deal directly with a company and not have to deal with call centres etc.

As far as the product goes, the pods were easy to assemble, and they've been an absolute lifesaver for my plants as I'm often away with work and they basically take care of themselves. I've finally managed to harvest a successful crop despite my hectic lifestyle.

Five out of five from me!

Brilliant!

This is great for serial plant killers and those who go away a bit but still want fresh herbs/ veggies. I simply attached the watering hose to a timer. I find I don't need to fertilise as much to get good green basil going & I've managed to grow some herbs from seed.

For those with limited space, I would recommend the wheeled stand. I can move my pod fairly easily depending on seasons & sun position.

The only drawback is the assembly does take a while. Definitely worth readinG & understanding instructions first!

Garden Maintenance Products

Find out how Vegepod Raised Garden Bed Kits compares to other Garden Maintenance Products

great!

We love our vegepod. It was easy to set up and we like that it has the cover for protection from snails and other bugs. No need for sprays... Also great that we don't have to water daily.....
We've had a continuous crop of spinach and lettuce and the cabbage is going good.

Best gardening buy ever!

We love it. Great salad greens and so fresh. Much cheaper than the markets and so much better than the mainstream supermarkets. We don't have much space so the pod is on the deck. This worried me at first but it has become a real talking point.

Simon H.Vegepod

Thanks for the review Hootowl. Get us a pic of the deck pod on our Facey when you can please. Cheers Simon

Bored with it

Bored with it, bee's can't pollinate cause the lid is closed and the sun can't get to the soil and that goes mouldy.
Not deep enough for some veg like carrots

Simon H.Vegepod

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

Clara V.
Clara V.30 Nov 2021
how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas

Wonderful product for growing home produce

We were fortunate to have the Vegepod made up for us so everything went in the right place! The cress is growing madly, the rocket is certainly thriving and the carrots are popping through. So good to have the stand options as well.

Adds portability to my gardening

I love it beautiful fresh crisp green veggies no snails no cabbage moth no pests to worry about and having it on wheels makes it so easy to move around I'm buying 2 more in spring .

Simon H.Vegepod

Glad to hear the mobility is being used too Meg. Please post some pics when you get the chance of all three! Cheers Simon

Bronni
BronniAdelaide

Moving into a new more manageable home also limited my garden space. I bought one and loved it so much I now have two. I have a multitude of herbs on tap, cos lettuces, garlic, shallots, and the best is the repeat harvest baby broccolini. I can easily wheel the vegepods around to chase the sun which is one of the reasons why I bought them with shade a problem being so close to neighbors.
No back breaking garden work is also a huge plus.
A great idea and good value for money - I just love it!!!

Simon H.Vegepod

Thanks for the word up Bronni. Would love to see where the pods are being wheeled around on our Facey if you could. Ta, Simon

Richmc
RichmcHunter Region, NSW

Makes me look like I have a green thumb!

I have never been able to successfully grow parsley or coriander. I'm still working on the coriander but I have more parsley than I can possibly use. I also grow lettuce for the first time in my life. We bought the small Vegepod and stand but wish we had bought the wheelable stand - it would have been more practical. We will buy another one though as they are a wonderful contraption.

Simon H.Vegepod

G'day Rich, We have some limited amount of wheel sets that can retro-fit on to the regular stands at a lower cost. If you're interested let me know. Cheers simon@vegepod.com.au

have your own vege garden

We reside in an apartment and lucky enough to have the space to create the large vegepod. It was easy to put together and well constructed.
Really great to be able to go out and pick home grown vegetables. The grandkids love to help.

Simon H.Vegepod

Great to hear yoiu're involving the young ones Julie. Top grandmother! Cheers, Simon

Steph O
Steph OSydney

Purchased the large Vegepod and stand 2 years ago. Everything I have planted thrives in there. No bugs or possums. I am no green thumb but don't need to be. I'm particularly thrilled with the snow peas and all herbs.

Simon H.Vegepod

Get me a pic of a thwarted possum Steph and you get a free propagation cover! Cheers, Simon

I'm in love with it.

My wife bought me a vegepod after our very hot summer where it was hard to grow anything. It is fabulous - no bending (I am 86yr old) and the growth rate is phenomenal. We have the big one and now grow all our greens. We have even been able to keep coriander going. What a ripper. The best garden I have had!!!!

Simon H.Vegepod

You beauty Roy. Stoked to hear the wise generation are ebing enabled to garden further with our pods. PLease send me a pic of you and your pod. Cheers simon@vegepod.com.au

belindawinter9South West, WA

Best vege garden ever!

I love my green leaves and this is the first time I have been able to grow lots of green leafy vegetables and not have them half eaten by bugs. It's so easy and relatively maintenance free now I have the cover for winter. We went away on holidays in winter, didn't water it at all and amazingly it was a growing little hub when we got back... fantastic. I would recommend these to everyone... they are great. After sales advice and service has been very good, friendly and professional.

Simon H.Vegepod

Great to hear our new winter/propagation covers are already in use Belinda. Please post a pic of your winter cover in use on our Facey if poss. Ta, Simon

All done :-)

Thanks ! :)

KennethNorth Western Region, NSW

I will always have one in use.

Impressive design, easy to assemble,and well manufactured. We have the large unit, and it makes gardening even more enjoyable especially for a wheelchair user. Having a cover removes the concern of animal and insect intruders and watering is set and forget when using a timer.

Kenneth

Will be away from home for a couple of weeks. A pic will be posted on my return. Ken

Thanks. Appreciate it

No bending, no watering, no weeding - what more could you want!!!

I've tried many veggie growing methods, straw bale, no dig, regular in the ground and this by far is the best. Great crop of veggies and no bugs or pests and no need for sprays. Totally organic and possum proof. Can recommend.

Simon H.Vegepod

Love it thanks Possumead. Get me a pic of a vegepod thwarted pod and i'll get you a free winter cover! Ta, Simon

excited

Have just put my vegepod together,next step fill then enjoy watching my veges thrive without bugs!! Great product would recommend vegepod to anyone who loves fresh organic veges on hand.

Look forward to seeing your progress Mandy! Cheers, Simon

I don't have to bend.

It so handy. I don't have to bend to do the gardening. The cover keeps the pests at bay. The watering system is good as well. Just connect the hose. No more snails eating my vegetables.

Brilliant

Easy to use. Fantastic product, Very happy with the vegies I have been able to grow. Look forward to spring when it warms up a bit as I live in the mountains. Happy with the plastic cover I have for the vegepod as well as it protects everything from the worst of the frost.

Simon H.Vegepod

Would love to see some pics of the winter cover in action Wombat. PLease post on our Facebook wall if possible. Ta, Simon

Jeff
JeffSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect garden for bad backs

We have two medium pods on stands in an area that receives a fair bit of wind at times. No problem with the top and assembly was a breeze for both pods and stands. Directions were easy to follow and less than an hour needed to have each one ready to go. Just harvested our first crisp and delicious cabbage free of crawlies. Planting programme needs to recognise not to plant too close to edges however as our plants were very robust and we had to be careful when closing top to ensure we didn't leave leaves out.

Simon H.Vegepod

That's a great bif of advice Jeff, ta. Might add to the planting guide that Angus Stewart of ABC Gardening Australia is helping us out wiht at the moment. Stay tuned to our newsletter! Cheers, SImon

Great way to garden.

Great product, bought two medium and stands and had no problems with assembly. As I live on a rocky ridge with light soil and well populated with friendly Wallabies conventional gardening is a challenge. I have had no problem with the cover hinges or with wind blowing the covers off/open. Great success with the first crop and about to sow the next round.

Simon H.Vegepod

You ripper Alsav. Get me a pic with a wallaby thwarted next to your pods and i will give you a free winter cover! Ta, Simon

Christine
ChristineBrisbane

Wouldn't ever be without one

Very happy with such rapid growth of all greens and herbs. Unfortunately, I purchased mine prior to the ones which are now fitted with wheels. Growing lettuce in the hot summer months in a full sun position is very unsuccessful. An extra layer of shade cloth didn't help.

NicWoonona

Not all that great

Brought the X-large pod was so excited - missing 2 bolts, i have not had any success in veggies growing and i followed the directions so i re did the dirt this time according to the nursery method. Still the veggies only get to about 2 weeks growth then stop. This has been the most expensive and useless garden ever it is now going in to the chook pen for the chickens to have an over priced laying pen.

Nic

thank you i will give you a ring in a few weeks when i reset the pod up again,

Great service - Great Product

Love my pod. Looks great in a courtyard, no mess, beautiful herbs and lettuces. Easy to construct, excellent quality materials used. Im sure i will be back for a second pod!

Great to hear Tracey, thanks Simon