Vegepod Raised Garden Bed Kits

Vegepod Raised Garden Bed Kits

See the Best Garden Maintenance Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Vegepod

Pros

• Protects plants from the elements

• Easy to assemble

• Simple to maintain garden

Jodie
JodieIllawarra, NSW

Vegepods are seriously the best

I've never been able to grow lettace, EVER. In July 2021 I planted seeds - Australian yellow leaf lettace, spinach - this is September 3rd 2021. We have gotten SO much from this small vegepod - and its crisp, fresh. I recommend cutting the lettace 1 cm from the cob/end and you get so much from it. I cut and it grows. I have now got the winter cover on and its thriving even more then before. I LOVE them so much.

Purchased in July 2021.

TessSydney, NSW

Problematic

On principle the vege pod looks great. Upon receiving the boxes. Put the frame together found the watering hose missing and the tubes were sent within days great! I say only to find the netting did not fit. Requested replacement which was received but attempts to stretch the cover as advertised in the video was hopeless as it’s application required the strength of superman to fit it in the frame. At this stage there is a gape on two sides.

Not sure how other people get it together.

TS
Nsw

Purchased in May 2021 for $600.00.

David H.
David H.South East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service and great product

The Vegepod is everything that its suppliers claim, and my tomato plants love it. Nice quality product, and exceptional customer service. I had a small issue that was quickly resolved beyond my expectations - and that is a rarity these days. Keep it up Vegepod!

Purchased in April 2020.

Veggie growing for the enthusiastic beginner

Ordered the large veggie pod cover and stand. Ordering was efficient, delivery was prompt and timed. Put the pod together today, please note our DIY skills are not the best. Pod was easy to assemble, all the parts are well made, fitted / connected well and were robust. Instructions were clear. Can’t wait to begin my veggie growing experience. Would recommend this product.

Purchased in May 2021.

Garden Maintenance Products

Find out how Vegepod Raised Garden Bed Kits compares to other Garden Maintenance Products

Ecs007
Ecs007Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

A great solution for having a bio garden at home!

We had a very good experience with Vegepod and it became the family's bio garden favourite! Once we had a minor issue wity one of the rod, but their professional customer service immediately solved it! Highly recommend it!

Purchased in September 2018.

Peter
PeterPerth, WA

What Excellent Service

We have had our large Vegipod for about three years and love it. We had a minor problem that we discussed last week with the WA representative at the Perth Garden Show. The problem was remedied immediately and cheerfully. What great service - a pity other companies don't follow their example. We have now bought the small Vegipod for our herbs.

Purchased at Perth Garden Festival.

Del
DelNew South Wales

All good

Have a medium and just got a small one had a few insects not to bad you have to look at new seedlings before you put in got the small one for herbs only I have had good veg all sorts good fun with good results both with tables and wheels so l can move them about for the sun

Faulty stand

Purchased in December 2020 for $609.00.

Roger
RogerMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

A great concept that delivers great veg.

Purchased in March 2016.

Garden Maintenance Products

was hoping for better veggies!

Set up my vegepod at my cabin in southwest British Columbia. Didn't need the irrigation line as we get lots!!! of rain.. Herbs grew really well but alas the slugs managed to find their way in and ate my cabbages which initially looked great. Tried some cherry tomatoes but the 2 plants outgrew the large size container.
Nest year will wrap some copper around the legs so the slugs won't climb up and in and will stick to small growing veggies and herbs.. Even though it wasn't a great success it was still fun trying

Purchased in October 2019.

Nadine
NadinePerth, WA

I'm very pleased

Purchased in October 2020 at Flybuys.

Darren
DarrenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Product great customer service

I ordered the large Vegepod after much research. I contacted their customer service with a few questions and Kate was awesome and replied very quickly. It arrived in Melbourne just 4 days after I ordered, that was impressive as we are currently in Corona lock down. Easy to put together. I made a frame inside to train Tomatoes. Can't wait to now plant it out. Great product.
Darren

Purchased in September 2020.

Leahbel
LeahbelSydney, NSW

LOVE THE CONCEPT BUT THERE ARE A FEW FLAWS

Purchased in July 2020 for $600.00.

Feedback

Hi, I'm considering purchasing a Vege Pod but have been put off by the defensive/reactive replies to customer feedback from the company. I would suggest Vege pod appoint a representative to manage negative comments, someone who understands and empathises with customer feedback.

D Laverne
D LavernePaddys River 2620, ACT

Great Concept

Received so fast. Grandson set up large unit in an hour, no issues! Very pleased with instructions. So easy to do. Can't wait to see veggies growing. Thank you so much

Purchased in May 2020 for $700.00.

Vegepod
Simon H.Vegepod

Thanks so much for your review! Given your effusive praise we were wondering if you meant more than 3 stars? :)

Pamela
Pamelaasked

how much is the small size

Karen A
Karen Aasked

Can I turn a large vegepod into 2 x medium vegepods?

How many bags does it take to fill a large vegepod?

Tess

Not sure that I am qualified to answer this. In my limited experience each vegepod comes with its own accessories including cover which cannot be divided to make two. I used a lot of soil (did not count the bags). Overall it’s an expensive exercise hope it’s worth it in the long run.
Good luck.

Vegepod
Vegepod asked

Live in Canada what do people do in winter with the pod?

Chris R.
Chris R.

Watch the snow cover it. Just a joke, I live in Vancouver.

See all Vegepod Raised Garden Bed Kits questions

Get an answer from our members and Vegepod representatives

Features:

• The Vegepod Raised Garden Bed Kits are contained, making it easy to control the growth and quality of your veggies away from the ground and pests.
  • It’s self-watering - a wicking system waters the plants from below the bed, letting your greenery last weeks without needing to be watered.
  • A protective polyethylene knitted mesh cover protects your crops from pests and UV, and also regulates temperature by letting water and air get through.
  • An overflow hole helps prevent the flooding of soil, so you’re not left with over-watered plants.
  • This kit comes in a small, medium, and large size.

Points of praise:

• A number of reviewers reported that the pod’s mesh cover effectively protected their plants from the elements, and particularly helped seedlings survive even in high winds.
  • They also said that the kit was easy to put together, even for gardening and DIY novices.
  • According to reviewers, the pod’s self-watering worked well, which made maintaining their gardens very low maintenance.