Vegepod Raised Garden Bed Kits

Vegepod Raised Garden Bed Kits (page 3 of 6)

See the Best Garden Maintenance Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Vegepod

Pros

• Protects plants from the elements

• Easy to assemble

• Simple to maintain garden

Patricia
PatriciaWhitehorse, YT Canada

It's a really great gardening system, even North of 60!

We bought 6 Vegepods in the spring, and we've set them up on our rooftop terrace here in Whitehorse. We took great pains to set them on the watering system, and with a few hiccups along the way, we managed to get them planted by the time it was warm enough for our plants. I wish I could post a photo so that you could see, but we planted on June 14th, and the photo I would like to include is from July 3rd. We are very happy so far. The proof of the pudding will come when we have to store them for the winter, and take them out again next spring, as to their durability. Winters can be pretty nasty on steel and plastic. Will keep you posted.

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Simon H.Vegepod

Great to hear Patricia. Would love to see the pics indeed. Can you please post on our vegepod facebook page or perhaps the Vegepod Owners FB page (not run by us). This sounds an amazing set up. Thanks, Simon.

Anna
AnnaLittle Elm

Follow-up review. Love it!

I just love this Vegepod, I planted seeds on Saturday and in just 2 days later the seeds have sprouted already, I also planted other herbs and they have nearly doubled in size. My cousin did not like or want to garden because of the problems with her back and knees but to my surprise she participated in the planting and also has expressed how much she likes it.

Date PurchasedJune 2018

Some issues, but love it overall

Everything so far has been great. I got tons of germinating seedlings that have been growing extremely well. The only problem I've had is the tubing connected to the misters doesn't stay connected. The plastic clamps provided don't do very much unfortunately. Often times I've gone inside after turning on the hose to here a pop and notice water coming out of the tubing destroying my carrots. I think it would be cool if you could include adjustable misters so me could increase or decrease their flow.

All in all, after getting some metal hose clamps, it works amazing and I can't wait to enjoy home grown vegetables.

Simon H.Vegepod

G'day John, We changed to metal hose clamps about a year ago. You must have got one of the older models. If you ever need more clamps just call our office and we'll sort you. Cheers, Simon

artWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

A great asset to any garden

Date PurchasedMar 2018
art

Thanks for the tip, however, if as you say, "many people.....", how about tagging the two shorter poles for easy ID ?

Simon H.Vegepod

Gday Art, there should be two big black and white stickers on two poles saying “use these at short ends”. It’s also noted in the paper instructions and on the website assembly videos.

Garden Maintenance Products

Find out how Vegepod Raised Garden Bed Kits compares to other Garden Maintenance Products

We have been eating kale, greens and herbs since day 24, which was a month ago...

Purchased and assembled 3 large vegepods side by side, on the custom stands. They are easy to assemble, just take a little time. The 3 large units took 50 bags of organic raised bed soil, cow manure and perlite. Seeds germinated in as little 4 days. In south and central Florida, gardens are very difficult due to all of the pests and insects...a lot of pesticides are required if you expect any kind of harvest. These vegepods are great!!! No pests of any kind...I water once a day lightly, using rain water from my barrels. Fertilize with liquid kelp concentrated fertilizer, 4 oz to 2.5 gallons rain water, once every 10 - 14 days..... I wish I could post some pictures...you can see updates on

[weblink removed]

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

So far so good but I have a couple issues

I haven't planted it yet, but I managed to get it assembled nd it seems quite sturdy, but I'm having a couple of problems so far. First of all, one of the legs doesn't have enough black paint on it while another has quite a rough texture. My other issue is with the canopy anchors. I cannot get them to lock over the edge of the perimeter. I'm exerting a lot of force with the side of a screwdriver and still cannot get them to lock over the edge. So far, I only got one to lock into position. I may resort to trimming the edge of the perimeter to get them to lock in place.

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Bill
Bill

Grouse! nice work. look forward to the growing pics BIll. Cheers Simon

Best service ever

Purchased a large Vegepod & Cover, very pleased with it, during a heavy storm the cover blew off & damaged it. No fault of the cover as the wind was blowing limbs off trees, so rang to buy spare bits, fully ready to pay,Vegepod sent the spares, plus extras for only the cost of postage! Best service ever!

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

Clara V.
Clara V.30 Nov 2021
how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas

A awesome family way to grow healthy home grown veggies

Date PurchasedSept 2016
Nadine
NadineKrowera

Perfect buy. We love it

We bought the bigger sized vegepod at the Flower Show in Melbourne about 3 years ago. It was an impulse buy, but we have not regretted it.
We love it. The veggies grow beautifully in it. A success every time. Well worth the money we invested in it. We have had friends and family who were so surprised to see the results we were getting.

Date PurchasedMar 2015

Outstanding service

About three weeks ago we had a servere weather event, i had a pallet leaning on my fence which fell onto one of the two large vege pods..crushing the hood, i have to say im extremly impressed with the service... well done guys/gals... one great product.... so cool its australian made.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
scooternut
scooternutPerth, WA

OMG!

I bought a small Vegepod from a local supplier here in WA, struggled a little putting it together, then planted it out with leafy greens and strawberries. I’ve been totally blown away with how the plants have grown in the past few weeks! I get a real buzz out of harvesting for work lunches and dinners. I can’t wait to taste the strawberries!!!

JulieBrisbane

So good

I have 9 vege pods the best thing we have brought and about to buy 2 more in the new year it Keeps the cats and dogs out of the veges. My only problem 2 have broken and I need spare parts are they available. Could you please let me know.

Date PurchasedNov 2016
Simon H.Vegepod

Gday Julie, We certainly do. Just email info@vegepod.com.au or call the 1800 number and we can sort you. Regards, Simon

Julie

Thanks Simon. I will send an email with the parts I needs.

Garden Maintenance Products

Farmer's wife buys. Farmer laughs, then Farmer's wife has the last laugh

ClaireMelbourne, VIC

Good product, just a few small annoyances.

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Claire

Good to know, thanks Vegepod!

Assembling Trolley stand

I don't know who design these stands. The joins don't align to the bolts. The instructions are blurred copies and difficult to read. Very disappointed after paying good money for this product, its taken me half a day trying to put one together and that's just the stand. Problem is I bought two of them!!

DaZZa
DaZZaSydney

Great product, easy assembly and brilliant customer service to boot!

We purchased a 1m x 1m Vegepod with a stand on wheels.

Easy assembly and with the wheels, I can push it around the deck to get the get the best sun / rain / shade / shelter.

Upon assembly, one tiny part missing. Vegepod sent it to me quickly and all is good.

Cannot wait to see the garden grow!

Absolute Legends !

rateit
rateitSydney, NSW

problem fixed

Vegepod company answered my complaint and sent me new attachments. The leaks are fixed and everything is now working well and plants are thriving in my small Vegepod at last.

Michelle
MichelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic product, loving my fresh veggies

I bought a medium vegepod on a stand and love that I finally win the battle with the grubs for my lettuce. On a small lot, its great to be able to move it to chase the sun all year round.

missymoo11
missymoo11Queensland

Great product!

Got 2 large with stands & their both full to the top. One has cherry tomatoes, snow peas & capsicum all staked & about 80cm in height, none get squashed by the hood, like someone below said. Lettuce, carrots, cucumbers, strawberries & heaps more in the other one. I use blood n bone every few weeks & they love it. Hose works great in both, & easy as to set up. We live in the middle of nowhere in QLD with stinking 40 degree heat all through summer, both pods are in full sun, not one bit of shade & everything thrives. No windburn! No sunburn! No bugs! 3 yr old granddaughter loves it. Thanks vegepod. Purchased from TVSN.

Love it

Purchased my VPod last Friday direct from the factory and had a great chat to Dave who supplied all I needed with some helpful tips. Thank you. I assembled my Vpod that night (with beer in hand) and firstly had a go with the written instructions (tricky) then used the videos which are fantastic. Not sure about the lead in music (my sharona) brought back memories of passion pop and harvey wallbangers!! Didn't get it right all the time but that was more my state of mind at the time and confirmed now that I have since reviewed the videos! Plants are happy. Love the ability of wheeling it around in my small courtyard. I am impressed, friends are impressed. Would purchase more if I had the room.

Simon H.Vegepod

Thanks for the validation of our videos. We did worry about rough voices ... the reason why we did "my sharona" was to time it with every time we gave a "Knack" on a how-to ... genius ... ;) cheers simon

Very Happy

We had one large Vegepod and loved it so much we purchased another. We haven't experienced as yet any problems with pests, clips or anything else, but great to see that we can address it if we need. Extremely happy and already harvesting within 3 weeks :)

JennyMelbourne

Small Vegepod

Jenny

It was over the phone I was told I was crazy to say that my veges were wind damaged. He did not believe that wind could cause damage to plants. I don't know the guys name. Sorry I tried to forget him

I will check.
Are you the lady that also requested a compensation for your seedlings?

So happy with my 1st, I bought 2 more!

I bought a large Vegepod and was very pleased with the way my vegies grew so quickly without bird or bugs stealing my seedlings. So, I decided to buy 2 more large Vegepods but haven't managed to put them up yet as the weather hasn't been very nice. I'm hoping I can get them put together by the time my next lot of seedlings are ready to plant out.

Erica
EricaSydney

I get to eat my veggies - not the possums!

I bought the small one; it's big enough to service our small household with fresh greens every day. I had been trying to grow them in pots and in the ground but the crops were puny and nibbled by possums. Love my vegepod - all my veggies are now eaten by me!

Setting up 7 large vegepods

Ensembled 7 large pods stands and covers
All by myself, extremely happy excited with the quality of the product, will be filling and planting in few weeks time, working out a system to water all 7 pods same time, highly recommend it and excellent customer service

Simon H.Vegepod

Thanks Nim for the review. We'd be stoked to see pics of yoiur 7 pod set-up. Grow on! Ta, Simon