Vegepod Raised Garden Bed Kits

Vegepod Raised Garden Bed Kits (page 4 of 6)

See the Best Garden Maintenance Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Vegepod

Pros

• Protects plants from the elements

• Easy to assemble

• Simple to maintain garden

Should have got one sooner

Absolutely fantastic. Great way for a newbie Gardner (me) to learn and get my daughter involved. Great info on the website to, feel very supported. So good I bought 3

Simon H.Vegepod

That's best parenting right there! Nice one Steve and thanks for the review. Cheers Simon

If I could give 100 stars, I would.

As soon as I planted a large one, I wanted another.
Fresh salad on my plate just two weeks after planting, the kids are loving eating fresh lettuce.
Ive set a timer up on the tap which makes for super easy watering. Great work guys !!

happy
happySydney, NSW

Love it

We have the best broccoli that I have ever grown. Don't have to worry about the white moth. Also have grown carrots lovely and straight. Also peas. My grandson eats them like lollies. I am finding I am watering more than suggested. I have the pods in a very sheltered courtyard. The soil feels dry after a couple of days. I am testing it right at the bottom. I think the broccoli are very thirsty. I have 12 full size plants plus a brussel sprout plant. Not doing as well but interesting to grow. The other pod I have peas and carrots and they are not using as much water.

Anita
Anitasydney

Possum is disappointed.

No more thieves in the night! Even though we get limited sunlight the veges grow better in there. The tomatoes are healthier and even coriander and rocket grows. We've had it for two years and the canopy frame has rusted a fair bit but doesn't feel weak yet. The clips don't stay in but I read you've improved them, so good on you for that. How about making a tall version for tomatoes and beans?

Garden Maintenance Products

Find out how Vegepod Raised Garden Bed Kits compares to other Garden Maintenance Products

Nearly perfect

Great growing space and pest free. The only problem is the lid keeps coming off. Needs better clips to hold it on. Great otherwise and would love to get another one

Aunty A

Done that. Other people have the same problem

Heatherb
HeatherbMackay

Best ever

Love my large Vegepod so easy to assemble, a really nice height no bending. I check my Veges every morning . The seedlings grow so quick without being attacked by little unwelcomed leaf niblers . Never have grown vegetables before but with the help of the vegepod family on Facebook I have learnt a lot . I do highly recommend the vegepod .

Claire L
Claire LWurtulla Beach

Very Versatile Vegepod

Two weeks of growing tomatoes, basil, capsicum, lettuce, kale and edible violas, I am picking lettuce and kale leaves and they are just delicious. Basil also fine to pick. Yum

October 5th 2017 Update: Plant Ahead Reminder with Vegepod

With the warm weather upon us, a reminder to plant ahead so as we are not running out of our salad mixes etc. I have today planted lettuce and beetroot seedlings amongst my existing lettuce and kale so as to continue my supply. Still enjoying the blossoming produce and we have had some wonderful, much needed rain here on the Sunshine Coast. ☔️

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales

We love our Vege Pod

We love our Vege Pod.
Great product and Australian.
Highly recommended, we are super happy.
It takes a bit of patience and effort to put together however worth it once done.

RaewinSouthern and Hills, SA

Great solution to pesky possums!

Love my Vegepod and can finally grow something in the back garden not demolished by the possums. I have found that the lid clips don't hold on properly - it drives me nuts trying to slide the 4 seperate little pieces back into the frame to hold the lid in place every time I open it. How can I get better clips? I bought mine at the Melbourne Garden show and other than the clip problem, it's brilliant!

Simon H.Vegepod

Great to hear! We now have assembly videos to complement the instruction manual as well. Happy gardening! Ta, Simon

Best vege garden ever!

After struggling with my vege patch out in the open, the difference with the new vegepod is huge! My veges are protected and growing at a phenomenal rate. I'm very happy!

assembly suggestion

illustrations rather than photocopies of photographs would be far more easy to understand, my instructions looked very much like photocopies of photocopies of photocopies , certainly the product fitter together well

Sue
Suesouth australia

Great little garden, but lacks quality

We are super pleased with the Vegepod as a growing bed, unfortunately it loses a point for the flimsy bolts which gave way and broke under finger pressure- and, we were mindful to slide all the bolts in first, as per the instructions. Fingers crossed that the remainder don't do the same and the whole thing falls apart!

Garden Maintenance Products

The new love in my life!! :D

I've got a medium and a large vegepod at the moment and I'm absolutely love them both to bits. They are easy enough to put together, fill up, plant out and maintain them from seedling to harvest stage. I seriously am looking at getting a few more in the near future. I post on my Facebook page and always get compliments and interest from friends and family.

Love, love, love the product and the vegepod support service that comes with it! :D

Sarah
SarahBrisbane

5 Stars from me!

I love my Vegepods so much that I'm always recommending them to everyone!

Not only have I been happy with the Vegepods themselves but any time I've ever needed some assistance, I've been super impressed with their quick and personal responses. It's so refreshing to be able to deal directly with a company and not have to deal with call centres etc.

As far as the product goes, the pods were easy to assemble, and they've been an absolute lifesaver for my plants as I'm often away with work and they basically take care of themselves. I've finally managed to harvest a successful crop despite my hectic lifestyle.

Five out of five from me!

Brilliant!

This is great for serial plant killers and those who go away a bit but still want fresh herbs/ veggies. I simply attached the watering hose to a timer. I find I don't need to fertilise as much to get good green basil going & I've managed to grow some herbs from seed.

For those with limited space, I would recommend the wheeled stand. I can move my pod fairly easily depending on seasons & sun position.

The only drawback is the assembly does take a while. Definitely worth readinG & understanding instructions first!

great!

We love our vegepod. It was easy to set up and we like that it has the cover for protection from snails and other bugs. No need for sprays... Also great that we don't have to water daily.....
We've had a continuous crop of spinach and lettuce and the cabbage is going good.

Best gardening buy ever!

We love it. Great salad greens and so fresh. Much cheaper than the markets and so much better than the mainstream supermarkets. We don't have much space so the pod is on the deck. This worried me at first but it has become a real talking point.

Simon H.Vegepod

Thanks for the review Hootowl. Get us a pic of the deck pod on our Facey when you can please. Cheers Simon

Bored with it

Bored with it, bee's can't pollinate cause the lid is closed and the sun can't get to the soil and that goes mouldy.
Not deep enough for some veg like carrots

Simon H.Vegepod

Wonderful product for growing home produce

We were fortunate to have the Vegepod made up for us so everything went in the right place! The cress is growing madly, the rocket is certainly thriving and the carrots are popping through. So good to have the stand options as well.

Adds portability to my gardening

I love it beautiful fresh crisp green veggies no snails no cabbage moth no pests to worry about and having it on wheels makes it so easy to move around I'm buying 2 more in spring .

Simon H.Vegepod

Glad to hear the mobility is being used too Meg. Please post some pics when you get the chance of all three! Cheers Simon

Bronni
BronniAdelaide

Moving into a new more manageable home also limited my garden space. I bought one and loved it so much I now have two. I have a multitude of herbs on tap, cos lettuces, garlic, shallots, and the best is the repeat harvest baby broccolini. I can easily wheel the vegepods around to chase the sun which is one of the reasons why I bought them with shade a problem being so close to neighbors.
No back breaking garden work is also a huge plus.
A great idea and good value for money - I just love it!!!

Simon H.Vegepod

Thanks for the word up Bronni. Would love to see where the pods are being wheeled around on our Facey if you could. Ta, Simon

Richmc
RichmcHunter Region, NSW

Makes me look like I have a green thumb!

I have never been able to successfully grow parsley or coriander. I'm still working on the coriander but I have more parsley than I can possibly use. I also grow lettuce for the first time in my life. We bought the small Vegepod and stand but wish we had bought the wheelable stand - it would have been more practical. We will buy another one though as they are a wonderful contraption.

Simon H.Vegepod

G'day Rich, We have some limited amount of wheel sets that can retro-fit on to the regular stands at a lower cost. If you're interested let me know. Cheers simon@vegepod.com.au

have your own vege garden

We reside in an apartment and lucky enough to have the space to create the large vegepod. It was easy to put together and well constructed.
Really great to be able to go out and pick home grown vegetables. The grandkids love to help.

Simon H.Vegepod

Great to hear yoiu're involving the young ones Julie. Top grandmother! Cheers, Simon

Steph O
Steph OSydney

Purchased the large Vegepod and stand 2 years ago. Everything I have planted thrives in there. No bugs or possums. I am no green thumb but don't need to be. I'm particularly thrilled with the snow peas and all herbs.

Simon H.Vegepod

Get me a pic of a thwarted possum Steph and you get a free propagation cover! Cheers, Simon

I'm in love with it.

My wife bought me a vegepod after our very hot summer where it was hard to grow anything. It is fabulous - no bending (I am 86yr old) and the growth rate is phenomenal. We have the big one and now grow all our greens. We have even been able to keep coriander going. What a ripper. The best garden I have had!!!!

Simon H.Vegepod

You beauty Roy. Stoked to hear the wise generation are ebing enabled to garden further with our pods. PLease send me a pic of you and your pod. Cheers simon@vegepod.com.au