Vegepod Raised Garden Bed Kits

Vegepod Raised Garden Bed Kits (page 2 of 5)

See the Best Garden Maintenance Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Vegepod

Pros

• Protects plants from the elements

• Easy to assemble

• Simple to maintain garden

Does just what it says it would.

I bought my Vegepod a year ago. I was extremely pleased with my first crop last summer. I planted tomatoes, green peppers, lemon cucumbers, spinach, kale and English cucumbers. The only thing that didn't grow well were the English cukes because (in my excitement) I had over planted. I had planted 20 plants in a space for 12-16 plants. My bad! On another note, I am very pleased with how well the Vegepod held up throughout the year. I live near the ocean, so the wind, humidity and salt air can be very damaging. There was no damage at all to the Vegepod. I am very happy with my purchase and I would do it again.

Purchased in April 2016 for $249.00.

felsyVictoria

Poor quality pod hood

Vegepod is 14 months old.
The hood frame is rusting from the inside out, and one of the plastic connectors holding the hood frame together had failed. Poor quality for the price paid

Purchased in December 2017 at Bunnings Warehouse.

Easiest set up EVER- City Dweller

Single woman who has put together many items. Vegepod was the easiest project ever. It took me about two and a half hour in my living room. Still cold outside here today in Pittsburgh PA. I will fill it with soil mix next weekend . Seeds are under grow lights high now. The youtube videos are awesome. Every part clips together without effort. Used a rubber mallet to give a little pus on the canopy. PERFECT and EASY set-up ever. I put both stands together in a half hour from the time I opened the box. Pods took about an hour and canopy half and hour. Thanks so much for producing a great product which allow me to have food without feeding the neighborhood wildlife.

Purchased in March 2019.

Zone6Gardener
Zone6Gardener
Simon H.Vegepod

Thanks! Have you joined the Vegepod Owners FB Community page? Not run by us but they would love to share info and experiences with you. It’s a great resource and inspiration. Thanks. Kate

Excellent after sales Customer service

Recently we had a issue when our vegepod was blown over and the clips holding the canopy broke. A quick descriptive email and they were quickly replaced and we were growing veges again. We had not used the watering aspect of the vegepod as my wife likes to water the garden personally when she can, however wirh the recent hot weather we hooked up the hose but unfortunately the connector kept leaking no matter which brand we tried, again a email query and a quick response and fix. I have not experienced this quality of customer service with a product ever.
Regards
Happy as Larry

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Garden Maintenance Products

Find out how Vegepod Raised Garden Bed Kits compares to other Garden Maintenance Products

Johnno
JohnnoSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Purchased our for Christmas

We have had our Vege Pod since Christmas, and only 3 weeks ago planted our first vegetables. Wow, today our beans and tomatoes have flowers on them lettuce and carrots are growing beautifully. We live in the Snowy Monaro region and we are soooooo happy with our Vege Pod. Great investment in gettibg good pest free vegetables. Cannot be happier

Best thing I've ever bought

I absolutely love my vegepod, I can now grow everything that caterpillars destroyed like tomatoes, parsley and lemon balm. I wish the company all the best. It's an absolutely fantastic product! It makes growing vegies and herbs beyond easy. It's great for if you're renting, own your own home and for appartments too!

Happy shopper
Happy shopperSouth East Queensland, QLD

Better Than Ever Imagined

Planted mid Dec, early Xmas present, have the medium size with stand. Yesterday 1st Jan, 2019 - first harvest -enough lettuce for salad dinners for 3, plus herbs. Cannot believe the growth achieved in such a short time. Cannot recommend highly enough this product. When adding the soil used 4 bags of premium mix plus 1 cow manure plus 1 fowl manure.

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Caution,read all reviews before purchase

Very disappointed in the standard of construction. The mesh was to tight to cover the frame work causing it to bend. During a moderate storm the frame collapsed completely. Have tried calling several time, phone rings out. Eventually got a reply to an email stating it will cost $10 for each replacement 'T' bracket to rebuild the lid. No much faith in customer service.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Zacgrab
Zacgrab

Vegipod contacted me and sorted out all issues. Happy customer

CMO
CMOAU

Love it to bits

Date PurchasedJune 2018

Chris
ChrisRockhampton

Easy to construct and plant out

I must admit hubby constructed and filled my medium vegepod and trolley I’ve just planted it out looking forward to harvesting my herbs and vegetables. Watching and checking the progress each day all sprouting
Looks great easy to move and connect to the hose.
Great service when I purchased over the phone and speedy delivery

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Charmane
CharmaneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic for those renting

Absolutely love my vegepod. Started it on 2nd September and thrilled with how fast the produce is growing. I got the large pod and I am considering another. This is great for people who rent.

The team behind it are so quick at answering any questions you may have.

Thank you for a fantastic product.

Date PurchasedAug 2018

What a great piece of equipment

We purchased our large vegapod from the Southport Flower Show. We have witnsessed an excellent level of customer care and the company have been helpful from day one with just a few minor enquiries we have had. The vegapod and stand were easy to erect but I would advise that the instructions are re-written for better guidance. Our unit is taking place in our garden and has now been prepared for winter/spring vegetable growth. No bending to the ground to plant and the covers are going to protect from insects and vermin. We are really pleased we have purchaded this value for money item

Garden Maintenance Products

Just set it up and everything works great.

I just built and set up my first Vegepod (a medium). What a nice product- easy to build, quality materials and great design. It gets a little tedious tightening bolts on the stand and tightening wing nuts on the Vegepod, but everything fits great. Thank you for the work you've put into this and now I'll have to just dream about where to put my second one.

Date PurchasedSept 2018

Love the Vegepod!

I bought 2 small pods and trolleys in the hopes of beating furry creatures at their own game and getting to eat my veg before them for once! I’m not good with paper instructions but found the videos on the website so easy, I built both pods myself in a snap! Someone with bigger muscles built the trolleys

Jools
Jools

Some tips not seen elsewhere.

Date PurchasedAug 2018

A great present from my husband

While working at the Ekka (Queensland show) last year my husband asked me to come and look at the Vegepod. He bought it for my birthday.
It reminded my again when I set up our stand again this year I passed the Vegepod stand up how good mine is. I have never been able to sussessfully grow herbs , I do now with Vegepod. It has been the best present. I have no problems with bugs and best of all no bending. I have always wanted to use fresh herbs in my meals. Thanks Vegepod a great product and well made and thought out.

Barbara S
Barbara SMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best way to successfully grow

I have successfully grown many foods in my vegepod where I’d previously failed in garden beds... Awesome product that made this non gardener into happy gardener. My cauliflower is magnificent, my spinach abundant, my coriander and much more so easy to grow. I bought a medium first, followed by a large soon after, and will be buying more soon. Wonderful invention that removes the obstacles to gardening, couldn’t be happier

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Patricia
PatriciaWhitehorse, YT Canada

It's a really great gardening system, even North of 60!

We bought 6 Vegepods in the spring, and we've set them up on our rooftop terrace here in Whitehorse. We took great pains to set them on the watering system, and with a few hiccups along the way, we managed to get them planted by the time it was warm enough for our plants. I wish I could post a photo so that you could see, but we planted on June 14th, and the photo I would like to include is from July 3rd. We are very happy so far. The proof of the pudding will come when we have to store them for the winter, and take them out again next spring, as to their durability. Winters can be pretty nasty on steel and plastic. Will keep you posted.

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Simon H.Vegepod

Great to hear Patricia. Would love to see the pics indeed. Can you please post on our vegepod facebook page or perhaps the Vegepod Owners FB page (not run by us). This sounds an amazing set up. Thanks, Simon.

Anna
AnnaLittle Elm

Follow-up review. Love it!

I just love this Vegepod, I planted seeds on Saturday and in just 2 days later the seeds have sprouted already, I also planted other herbs and they have nearly doubled in size. My cousin did not like or want to garden because of the problems with her back and knees but to my surprise she participated in the planting and also has expressed how much she likes it.

Date PurchasedJune 2018

Some issues, but love it overall

Everything so far has been great. I got tons of germinating seedlings that have been growing extremely well. The only problem I've had is the tubing connected to the misters doesn't stay connected. The plastic clamps provided don't do very much unfortunately. Often times I've gone inside after turning on the hose to here a pop and notice water coming out of the tubing destroying my carrots. I think it would be cool if you could include adjustable misters so me could increase or decrease their flow.

All in all, after getting some metal hose clamps, it works amazing and I can't wait to enjoy home grown vegetables.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Simon H.Vegepod

G'day John, We changed to metal hose clamps about a year ago. You must have got one of the older models. If you ever need more clamps just call our office and we'll sort you. Cheers, Simon

We have been eating kale, greens and herbs since day 24, which was a month ago...

Purchased and assembled 3 large vegepods side by side, on the custom stands. They are easy to assemble, just take a little time. The 3 large units took 50 bags of organic raised bed soil, cow manure and perlite. Seeds germinated in as little 4 days. In south and central Florida, gardens are very difficult due to all of the pests and insects...a lot of pesticides are required if you expect any kind of harvest. These vegepods are great!!! No pests of any kind...I water once a day lightly, using rain water from my barrels. Fertilize with liquid kelp concentrated fertilizer, 4 oz to 2.5 gallons rain water, once every 10 - 14 days..... I wish I could post some pictures...you can see updates on

[weblink removed]

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Best service ever

Purchased a large Vegepod & Cover, very pleased with it, during a heavy storm the cover blew off & damaged it. No fault of the cover as the wind was blowing limbs off trees, so rang to buy spare bits, fully ready to pay,Vegepod sent the spares, plus extras for only the cost of postage! Best service ever!

Date PurchasedOct 2017

A awesome family way to grow healthy home grown veggies

Date PurchasedSept 2016
Nadine
NadineKrowera

Perfect buy. We love it

We bought the bigger sized vegepod at the Flower Show in Melbourne about 3 years ago. It was an impulse buy, but we have not regretted it.
We love it. The veggies grow beautifully in it. A success every time. Well worth the money we invested in it. We have had friends and family who were so surprised to see the results we were getting.

Date PurchasedMar 2015

Outstanding service

About three weeks ago we had a servere weather event, i had a pallet leaning on my fence which fell onto one of the two large vege pods..crushing the hood, i have to say im extremly impressed with the service... well done guys/gals... one great product.... so cool its australian made.

Date PurchasedJan 2018