Vegepod Raised Garden Bed Kits

Vegepod Raised Garden Bed Kits (page 3 of 5)

See the Best Garden Maintenance Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Vegepod

Pros

• Protects plants from the elements

• Easy to assemble

• Simple to maintain garden

JulieBrisbane

So good

I have 9 vege pods the best thing we have brought and about to buy 2 more in the new year it Keeps the cats and dogs out of the veges. My only problem 2 have broken and I need spare parts are they available. Could you please let me know.

Date PurchasedNov 2016
Simon H.Vegepod

Gday Julie, We certainly do. Just email info@vegepod.com.au or call the 1800 number and we can sort you. Regards, Simon

Julie

Thanks Simon. I will send an email with the parts I needs.

Farmer's wife buys. Farmer laughs, then Farmer's wife has the last laugh

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Assembling Trolley stand

I don't know who design these stands. The joins don't align to the bolts. The instructions are blurred copies and difficult to read. Very disappointed after paying good money for this product, its taken me half a day trying to put one together and that's just the stand. Problem is I bought two of them!!

DaZZa
DaZZaSydney

Great product, easy assembly and brilliant customer service to boot!

We purchased a 1m x 1m Vegepod with a stand on wheels.

Easy assembly and with the wheels, I can push it around the deck to get the get the best sun / rain / shade / shelter.

Upon assembly, one tiny part missing. Vegepod sent it to me quickly and all is good.

Cannot wait to see the garden grow!

Absolute Legends !

Garden Maintenance Products

Find out how Vegepod Raised Garden Bed Kits compares to other Garden Maintenance Products

Michelle
MichelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic product, loving my fresh veggies

I bought a medium vegepod on a stand and love that I finally win the battle with the grubs for my lettuce. On a small lot, its great to be able to move it to chase the sun all year round.

missymoo11
missymoo11Queensland

Great product!

Got 2 large with stands & their both full to the top. One has cherry tomatoes, snow peas & capsicum all staked & about 80cm in height, none get squashed by the hood, like someone below said. Lettuce, carrots, cucumbers, strawberries & heaps more in the other one. I use blood n bone every few weeks & they love it. Hose works great in both, & easy as to set up. We live in the middle of nowhere in QLD with stinking 40 degree heat all through summer, both pods are in full sun, not one bit of shade & everything thrives. No windburn! No sunburn! No bugs! 3 yr old granddaughter loves it. Thanks vegepod. Purchased from TVSN.

Love it

Purchased my VPod last Friday direct from the factory and had a great chat to Dave who supplied all I needed with some helpful tips. Thank you. I assembled my Vpod that night (with beer in hand) and firstly had a go with the written instructions (tricky) then used the videos which are fantastic. Not sure about the lead in music (my sharona) brought back memories of passion pop and harvey wallbangers!! Didn't get it right all the time but that was more my state of mind at the time and confirmed now that I have since reviewed the videos! Plants are happy. Love the ability of wheeling it around in my small courtyard. I am impressed, friends are impressed. Would purchase more if I had the room.

Simon H.Vegepod

Thanks for the validation of our videos. We did worry about rough voices ... the reason why we did "my sharona" was to time it with every time we gave a "Knack" on a how-to ... genius ... ;) cheers simon

Very Happy

We had one large Vegepod and loved it so much we purchased another. We haven't experienced as yet any problems with pests, clips or anything else, but great to see that we can address it if we need. Extremely happy and already harvesting within 3 weeks :)

So happy with my 1st, I bought 2 more!

I bought a large Vegepod and was very pleased with the way my vegies grew so quickly without bird or bugs stealing my seedlings. So, I decided to buy 2 more large Vegepods but haven't managed to put them up yet as the weather hasn't been very nice. I'm hoping I can get them put together by the time my next lot of seedlings are ready to plant out.

Erica
EricaSydney

I get to eat my veggies - not the possums!

I bought the small one; it's big enough to service our small household with fresh greens every day. I had been trying to grow them in pots and in the ground but the crops were puny and nibbled by possums. Love my vegepod - all my veggies are now eaten by me!

Setting up 7 large vegepods

Ensembled 7 large pods stands and covers
All by myself, extremely happy excited with the quality of the product, will be filling and planting in few weeks time, working out a system to water all 7 pods same time, highly recommend it and excellent customer service

Simon H.Vegepod

Thanks Nim for the review. We'd be stoked to see pics of yoiur 7 pod set-up. Grow on! Ta, Simon

Should have got one sooner

Absolutely fantastic. Great way for a newbie Gardner (me) to learn and get my daughter involved. Great info on the website to, feel very supported. So good I bought 3

Simon H.Vegepod

That's best parenting right there! Nice one Steve and thanks for the review. Cheers Simon

Garden Maintenance Products

If I could give 100 stars, I would.

As soon as I planted a large one, I wanted another.
Fresh salad on my plate just two weeks after planting, the kids are loving eating fresh lettuce.
Ive set a timer up on the tap which makes for super easy watering. Great work guys !!

happy
happySydney, NSW

Love it

We have the best broccoli that I have ever grown. Don't have to worry about the white moth. Also have grown carrots lovely and straight. Also peas. My grandson eats them like lollies. I am finding I am watering more than suggested. I have the pods in a very sheltered courtyard. The soil feels dry after a couple of days. I am testing it right at the bottom. I think the broccoli are very thirsty. I have 12 full size plants plus a brussel sprout plant. Not doing as well but interesting to grow. The other pod I have peas and carrots and they are not using as much water.

Anita
Anitasydney

Possum is disappointed.

No more thieves in the night! Even though we get limited sunlight the veges grow better in there. The tomatoes are healthier and even coriander and rocket grows. We've had it for two years and the canopy frame has rusted a fair bit but doesn't feel weak yet. The clips don't stay in but I read you've improved them, so good on you for that. How about making a tall version for tomatoes and beans?

Heatherb
HeatherbMackay

Best ever

Love my large Vegepod so easy to assemble, a really nice height no bending. I check my Veges every morning . The seedlings grow so quick without being attacked by little unwelcomed leaf niblers . Never have grown vegetables before but with the help of the vegepod family on Facebook I have learnt a lot . I do highly recommend the vegepod .

Claire L
Claire LWurtulla Beach

Very Versatile Vegepod

Two weeks of growing tomatoes, basil, capsicum, lettuce, kale and edible violas, I am picking lettuce and kale leaves and they are just delicious. Basil also fine to pick. Yum

October 5th 2017 Update: Plant Ahead Reminder with Vegepod

With the warm weather upon us, a reminder to plant ahead so as we are not running out of our salad mixes etc. I have today planted lettuce and beetroot seedlings amongst my existing lettuce and kale so as to continue my supply. Still enjoying the blossoming produce and we have had some wonderful, much needed rain here on the Sunshine Coast. ☔️

We love our Vege Pod

We love our Vege Pod.
Great product and Australian.
Highly recommended, we are super happy.
It takes a bit of patience and effort to put together however worth it once done.

RaewinSouthern and Hills, SA

Great solution to pesky possums!

Love my Vegepod and can finally grow something in the back garden not demolished by the possums. I have found that the lid clips don't hold on properly - it drives me nuts trying to slide the 4 seperate little pieces back into the frame to hold the lid in place every time I open it. How can I get better clips? I bought mine at the Melbourne Garden show and other than the clip problem, it's brilliant!

Simon H.Vegepod

Great to hear! We now have assembly videos to complement the instruction manual as well. Happy gardening! Ta, Simon

Best vege garden ever!

After struggling with my vege patch out in the open, the difference with the new vegepod is huge! My veges are protected and growing at a phenomenal rate. I'm very happy!

The new love in my life!! :D

I've got a medium and a large vegepod at the moment and I'm absolutely love them both to bits. They are easy enough to put together, fill up, plant out and maintain them from seedling to harvest stage. I seriously am looking at getting a few more in the near future. I post on my Facebook page and always get compliments and interest from friends and family.

Love, love, love the product and the vegepod support service that comes with it! :D

Sarah
SarahBrisbane

5 Stars from me!

I love my Vegepods so much that I'm always recommending them to everyone!

Not only have I been happy with the Vegepods themselves but any time I've ever needed some assistance, I've been super impressed with their quick and personal responses. It's so refreshing to be able to deal directly with a company and not have to deal with call centres etc.

As far as the product goes, the pods were easy to assemble, and they've been an absolute lifesaver for my plants as I'm often away with work and they basically take care of themselves. I've finally managed to harvest a successful crop despite my hectic lifestyle.

Five out of five from me!

Brilliant!

This is great for serial plant killers and those who go away a bit but still want fresh herbs/ veggies. I simply attached the watering hose to a timer. I find I don't need to fertilise as much to get good green basil going & I've managed to grow some herbs from seed.

For those with limited space, I would recommend the wheeled stand. I can move my pod fairly easily depending on seasons & sun position.

The only drawback is the assembly does take a while. Definitely worth readinG & understanding instructions first!

great!

We love our vegepod. It was easy to set up and we like that it has the cover for protection from snails and other bugs. No need for sprays... Also great that we don't have to water daily.....
We've had a continuous crop of spinach and lettuce and the cabbage is going good.

Best gardening buy ever!

We love it. Great salad greens and so fresh. Much cheaper than the markets and so much better than the mainstream supermarkets. We don't have much space so the pod is on the deck. This worried me at first but it has become a real talking point.

Simon H.Vegepod

Thanks for the review Hootowl. Get us a pic of the deck pod on our Facey when you can please. Cheers Simon