Vegepod Raised Garden Bed Kits

Vegepod Raised Garden Bed Kits (page 5 of 5)

See the Best Garden Maintenance Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Vegepod

Pros

• Protects plants from the elements

• Easy to assemble

• Simple to maintain garden

karen
karenWestern District, VIC

Fantastic product, perfect for a non-gardener like me

This is the perfect garden for small spaces and those who don't live to garden. I grow herbs & lettuces & Asian greens. It's so easy & convenient and good for my bad back as I don't have to dig, bend or weed! Love it.

Donna
DonnaPerth

Easy organic veggies!

Exceptional Value for Money

What is not to love! I would recommend Vegepod to anyone thinking of establishing a vege garden. It's the best and easiest way to grow vegetables at home. Great value for money.

liz
liz

Fantastic

These are ideal for people like me who aren't much of a successful gardener. Very impressed and happy with this product.
I have grown quite a number of vegetables that do not require much watering.

Garden Maintenance Products

Find out how Vegepod Raised Garden Bed Kits compares to other Garden Maintenance Products

Vegepod has turned a meat eater into a semi vegetarian

corey
coreySouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome idea

My chillies love the vegepod wish i had more of them easy setup the sprinkler setup is perfect doest flood the soil and doesnt damge the leaves and precious flowers i love the vegepod

Best gardening innovation to date

I love the idea of having a garden, but as a certified mint killer (something I've been repeatedly told is impossible) it was always too hard. Now I'm up to my second seasonal harvest! And I want a second large vegepod. Super product. Worth it!

Finally something that works .

I took the chance on buying z vegepod as everything else had failed to deter possums. I have now had my large and small vegepod for a few years and love them . I put them together myself, when I contacted vegepod with questions they replied very quickly, and my veggies started growing very quickly . The possums no longer eat my vegetable garden, I can go away for weeks and the garden is fine, I eat organic produce, the extreme sun or wind can't damage the plants and the timer attached to the inbuilt sprinkler keeps the water reservoir topped up . I love the design and have had no problem at all . Highly and confidently recommended.

Simon H.Vegepod

The possums were the first pests we thwarted Nerise. Thanks for the review. Cheers

Simon H.Vegepod

and, get me a pic of a thwarted possum and i get you a free winter cover! Ta Simon

Jonathan
JonathanSydney

Fantastic for the Urban Gardener

We got our Vegepod in November 2012 and have used it continuously ever since. It produces an unbelievable amount of stuff - mainly leafy greens, spinach, rocket, various types of lettuce, little tomatoes (not big ones, they take it over) - just keeps giving. And the fact that it's waist-high makes it really easy to use. Right now ours is full of self-seeded lettuce from last summer's season, plus plenty of rocket. Recommend one to everybody.

Thanks for showing it's not a One season wonder Jon. Cheers Simon

Caris C
Caris CPerth, WA

Veges growing great

Very happy with the pod. Everything I plant growing very well. I'm an amateur gardener but wanted some home grown veges for the family and for a family hobby to do together and so pleased it's thriving.

Simon H.Vegepod

Here's to the 'amateurs' Caris. Great parenting getting your family involved. Cheers simon

Vegepod rocks , now the best home grown veges ever

Vegepod are an awesome company to deal with. They sorted my problem with rusting cover frame fairly with no fuss. The pods themselves are the absolute best way to grow.
Thank you again for the best product and customer service.

Simon H.Vegepod

Glad to hear Trudy. A company is often not judged by how good its product is but how their service responds is something does not go right. Cheers simon

SandiJ
SandiJSouth East Queensland, QLD

So awesome I need another one!

Vegepod is a great investment for my family. No wastage, organic, fresh produce, teaching my kids about food and saves me money as well. Even keeps the local possums out! Everything grows so fast and it was easy to set up and start urban farming. Just a short stroll to my back deck when needing ingredients for recipes. Such a clever design. I now want another one so I can expand and plant even more crops.

Simon H.Vegepod

Great to hear it's covering so many angles for you Sandi. Cheers

Geoff
GeoffNoosa

What a fantastic way to grow your own herbs and vegetables

I am no green finger, but the Vegepod makes me look like I know what I am doing (although I still have the tendency to plant too many seedlings and have to thin out - radically). If you like organic, bug free tasty vegetables, this is the ultimate vessel for you.

Ha pack it out Geoff! Survival of the fittest! Cheers

Jann
JannGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love it!

After seeing you guys pitch this on Shark Tank I was super excited to see them at Bunnings. I shared your FB page to my mum who has difficulties with her back and she was as excited as me. We haven't looked back. Our crops have been amazing! We haven't bought any salad veg all summer. Brilliant product, awesome service, love ya work guys!!

Thanks Jann. Our buyers are our best sellers :) cheers

Love it!!

How did I not know about Vegepods sooner. Have tried to grow many things and they've either died or the wildlife (bugs) have eaten them all. I planted some veggies a week ago and they have already nearly doubled in size, yehar! Soooooo impressed, now I want more

Thanks Rina. Hope to see your updates on our Facey. Cheers

Jason P
Jason PGold Coast, Queensland

You have to try one out

A picture says a thousand words, I own a Vegepod, Glowpear & a Green smart planter in my quest to get my urban gardening fix! Green smart is low to the ground and perfect for the zucchinis where as the Glowpear looks amazing in its design and does the job of keeping the herbs and tomatoes looking happy, but the vegepod takes the cake, everything I put inside it thrives, not to mention the cover keeping out the bugs and the animals. Christmas is coming up and I will defiantly be getting another vegepod. It is the best self watering planter on the Australian market I can vouch for that. Thank you for turning my courtyard into a veggie patch.

Nice comparison testing Jason. Thanks for the words. Cheers

Tracy
Tracy

I love it

Could not keep up with the weeding on the vege patches. Not an issue with the Vegepod.
I bought two about five months ago and have recently bought another three.

The fiver! Love to hear this story thanks Tracy

Review collected in partnership with Vegepod

Annoyed mum
Annoyed mum

Best veggie garden I've bought.

I've tried to establish organic veggie patches over the years. Had limited success. If it wasn't the weather, the bugs got to the produce first. But the Vegepod has proved so unbelievably easy.
It arrived in a few days, I was able to put it together myself, I planted some seedlings and have set a watering timer.
I have been overwhelmed with the most amazing produce, all organic, with limited effort or issues. I added a small worm farm right in the centre and everything around it is flourishing.
I encourage you to buy one! You won't be disappointed.
Have amazing pictures if anyone is interested.

Simon H.Vegepod

Great hear. Maybe need to change your title name then! :) cheers

Review collected in partnership with Vegepod