Vegepod Raised Garden Bed Kits

Vegepod Raised Garden Bed Kits

See the Best Garden Maintenance Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Vegepod

TessSydney, NSW

Problematic

On principle the vege pod looks great. Upon receiving the boxes. Put the frame together found the watering hose missing and the tubes were sent within days great! I say only to find the netting did not fit. Requested replacement which was received but attempts to stretch the cover as advertised in the video was hopeless as it’s application required the strength of superman to fit it in the frame. At this stage there is a gape on two sides.

Not sure how other people get it together.

TS
Nsw

Purchased in May 2021 for $600.00.

Poor Customer Service

I came on to this site to read reviews to find out what others thought of your product as I was very interested in purchasing. I have now changed my mind due to the way you reply to people on this review website. People seem to have genuine concerns and in your response to them you not only attack them personally you go straight into defence mode that it must be the customers fault. The person responding here to people is not doing your business any favours and as a result will spend my money elsewhere. Stop being so condescending and care about your customers.

No Service or Communication

Vegepod is a great concept and product, however if there is no support from them. Its only when you do something wrong is when they communicate and never reply to any emails or phone calls. Their service surely does not stack up to the "50,000+ happy customers". I hope that if anyone is going to purchase one that they don't need any support because there is none to get!!!!

Garden Maintenance Products

Find out how Vegepod Raised Garden Bed Kits compares to other Garden Maintenance Products

Faulty stand

Purchased in December 2020 for $609.00.

was hoping for better veggies!

Set up my vegepod at my cabin in southwest British Columbia. Didn't need the irrigation line as we get lots!!! of rain.. Herbs grew really well but alas the slugs managed to find their way in and ate my cabbages which initially looked great. Tried some cherry tomatoes but the 2 plants outgrew the large size container.
Nest year will wrap some copper around the legs so the slugs won't climb up and in and will stick to small growing veggies and herbs.. Even though it wasn't a great success it was still fun trying

Purchased in October 2019.

Leahbel
LeahbelSydney, NSW

LOVE THE CONCEPT BUT THERE ARE A FEW FLAWS

Purchased in July 2020 for $600.00.

Feedback

Hi, I'm considering purchasing a Vege Pod but have been put off by the defensive/reactive replies to customer feedback from the company. I would suggest Vege pod appoint a representative to manage negative comments, someone who understands and empathises with customer feedback.

Chris HancockPerth, WA

canopy material too small

This is the second large Vegepod I've bought. I was happy with the first but this last one has left me depressed. Since it took weeks to be delivered I've tried my level best to fit the material over the canopy frame rather than request a replacement. I've been at it for two days.
I am not sure a custodial sentence is appropriate, but whoever made these frustratingly small pieces of material needs to at least do a couple of days hard labour, as I have done.

Purchased in March 2020.

Deborah H.
Deborah H.Perth, WA

Disappointed, bugs still eating my plants

Purchased in February 2020 at TVSN (TV Shopping Network) for $538.80.

Wary Consumer
Wary ConsumerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Limited life of some components, flawed design

Purchased in February 2016 at Mitre 10 for $349.00.

Poor packaging, poor instructions

Haven't had the chance to use it yet, but the bolts and wingnuts were loose in the box, and the box was damaged when we received it. Lost some of that hardware out of the box opening I suspect. Also the instructions were missing how to put together the wicking wells. Luckily I was intelligent enough to figure it out on my own. Some of us prefer to follow written instructions, not video instructions.

Purchased in February 2020 at Indianapolis Home Show.

MagmageeSydney, NSW

Not worth the price

Bought a full size Vegepod with the stand few weeks ago for my mum (paid $535). It's only a show piece, not worth for the price.
As the area of planting not enough, I went and bought few 73L plastic crates ($15 each) from Bunnings and made a raised timber frame to keep. This works well compared to very expensive Vegepod.
Regret and feel shame spending $535 on this expensive piece. I wish I could get refund.

Purchased in November 2019 at Enfield Produce for $535.00.

Rob Pearce
Rob PearceSouth East Queensland, QLD

5 rotten tomatoes for assembly

I tried to assemble the base today, but found the cross braces had the pre drilled holes in the wrong place and didn't align with the corner brackets. The result .. break out the clamps and 7 mm drill bit, and realign the holes. You must be skilled at drilling through steel for this one. As for the instructions, I found the photos blurry and unclear. Good luck I say, as I'm a qualified carpenter/handyman who spends his whole day solving problems, and on the tools. Give me an IKEA instruction book any day. And no, I didn't call the help desk, and the videos weren't much chop either. No flowery apology required from the customer service team.

Purchased in August 2019.

Matthew S.
Matthew S.Katamatite

Okay product. Quality control needs improvement. Not good in windy areas.

Hello I purchased a Medium Vegepod with cover and stand off TVSN and I have some problems. The sprays leak and one is fitted off centre so not all areas of the pod receive water. The other issue is the cover blows off when wind reaches 19 Kilometres per hour. The lid also blows off whilst hinged open when tending to the unit with only minimal wind. Fortunately the hose prevents the lid from blowing away completely. TVSN also shipped to wrong address.

Purchased in February 2019 for $400.00.

felsyVictoria

Poor quality pod hood

Vegepod is 14 months old.
The hood frame is rusting from the inside out, and one of the plastic connectors holding the hood frame together had failed. Poor quality for the price paid

Purchased in December 2017 at Bunnings Warehouse.