Vegepod Raised Garden Bed Kits

Vegepod Raised Garden Bed Kits

See the Best Garden Maintenance Products in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Vegepod

Pros

Protects plants from the elements
Easy to assemble
Simple to maintain garden

Kath R.
Kath R.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The Best Product and Service I Have Ever Experienced

This is simply the very best product and service I have ever purchased online or in store. The staff at Vegepod followed up on replacement of the cover that was torn on delivery and the missing perlite immediately, the product was easy to assemble (even by a novice tool handler), and has started growing Peas. I am so massively impressed with them, that I intend on getting quite a few more. Simply FABULOUS.

Rob
RobAU

This is gonna be good.

My Vegepod arrived today. Very fast delivery. Great courier service, no damage to any packaging.
Items immaculately packaged. Put it together myself, which is time consuming. Youtube assembly videos big help, funny too.I bought the large pod with stand. All items beautifully made, no parts missing, no alignment hassles. Looking forward to harvesting. Also bought 2 bags of Perlite.

Purchased in for $776.

JamesVegepodSend a private message

thanks for taking the time to review rob and welcome to the family! let us know how you go once you get to the growing stage - prepare for the explosion! thanks

Just ordered my third

This has to be the best way to grow food. Nothing can stop you if you have a Vegepod. Literally kilograms of delicious fresh food. I just stand and graze in the garden. Low water consumption is an extra bonus. I’ll be saving for my fourth.

Purchased in at Vegepods.

JamesVegepodSend a private message

great to hear thanks helen

Very dissapointing

Garden Maintenance Products

Find out how Vegepod Raised Garden Bed Kits compares to other Garden Maintenance Products

Frame connectors poor quality

I have owned the Vegepod for approximately 3.5 years. Whilst the overall design is good the vegecover frame connectors are made of poor quality material and is NOT durable. They started cracking into the 2nd year of use and is now most connectors are no longer usuable requiring replacement. I had it in a partially shaded area. I would have expected better quality given it's price.

JamesVegepodSend a private message

Hi Paul, After 4 years some of the older models have been known to crack and they are easily replaced. We have increased the UV stabiliser and thickness of those parts too. Please contact info@vegepod.com.au
thanks

Jodie
JodieIllawarra, NSW

Vegepods are seriously the best

I've never been able to grow lettace, EVER. In July 2021 I planted seeds - Australian yellow leaf lettace, spinach - this is September 3rd 2021. We have gotten SO much from this small vegepod - and its crisp, fresh. I recommend cutting the lettace 1 cm from the cob/end and you get so much from it. I cut and it grows. I have now got the winter cover on and its thriving even more then before. I LOVE them so much.

Tess
TessSydney, NSW

Problematic

On principle the vege pod looks great. Upon receiving the boxes. Put the frame together found the watering hose missing and the tubes were sent within days great! I say only to find the netting did not fit. Requested replacement which was received but attempts to stretch the cover as advertised in the video was hopeless as it’s application required the strength of superman to fit it in the frame. At this stage there is a gape on two sides.

Not sure how other people get it together.

TS
Nsw

Purchased in for $600.

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
David H.
David H.South East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service and great product

The Vegepod is everything that its suppliers claim, and my tomato plants love it. Nice quality product, and exceptional customer service. I had a small issue that was quickly resolved beyond my expectations - and that is a rarity these days. Keep it up Vegepod!

• Incentivised Review No

Veggie growing for the enthusiastic beginner

Ordered the large veggie pod cover and stand. Ordering was efficient, delivery was prompt and timed. Put the pod together today, please note our DIY skills are not the best. Pod was easy to assemble, all the parts are well made, fitted / connected well and were robust. Instructions were clear. Can’t wait to begin my veggie growing experience. Would recommend this product.

Ecs007
Ecs007Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

A great solution for having a bio garden at home!

We had a very good experience with Vegepod and it became the family's bio garden favourite! Once we had a minor issue wity one of the rod, but their professional customer service immediately solved it! Highly recommend it!

Peter
PeterPerth, WA

What Excellent Service

We have had our large Vegipod for about three years and love it. We had a minor problem that we discussed last week with the WA representative at the Perth Garden Show. The problem was remedied immediately and cheerfully. What great service - a pity other companies don't follow their example. We have now bought the small Vegipod for our herbs.

Purchased at Perth Garden Festival.

Del
DelNew South Wales

All good

Have a medium and just got a small one had a few insects not to bad you have to look at new seedlings before you put in got the small one for herbs only I have had good veg all sorts good fun with good results both with tables and wheels so l can move them about for the sun

Faulty stand

Purchased in for $609.

Hello Anonymous,
Sorry to hear of frustration with a couple of faulty parts. Certainly not the usual and we should have replaced post haste. Did you get sorted in the end? How has it been since?
thank

Roger
RogerMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

A great concept that delivers great veg.

• Incentivised Review No

was hoping for better veggies!

Set up my vegepod at my cabin in southwest British Columbia. Didn't need the irrigation line as we get lots!!! of rain.. Herbs grew really well but alas the slugs managed to find their way in and ate my cabbages which initially looked great. Tried some cherry tomatoes but the 2 plants outgrew the large size container.
Nest year will wrap some copper around the legs so the slugs won't climb up and in and will stick to small growing veggies and herbs.. Even though it wasn't a great success it was still fun trying

Ian W.
Ian W.asked

We have excessive water in our vegepod. Any ideas on how to fix it?

Marilynasked

Can I put the canopy on the side of the medium vegepod instead of the back

JamesVegepodSend a private message

Hello Marilyn, The canopies can be hiinged on any side at all for all sizes. The hinge clips are interchangeable for all sides!
thanks
james

Ron H.
Ron H.asked

The nozzles on my Vegepod drip water and do not spray although they have been tightened and loosen.

See all Vegepod Raised Garden Bed Kits questions

Get an answer from our members and Vegepod representatives

Features:

• The Vegepod Raised Garden Bed Kits are contained, making it easy to control the growth and quality of your veggies away from the ground and pests.
  • It’s self-watering - a wicking system waters the plants from below the bed, letting your greenery last weeks without needing to be watered.
  • A protective polyethylene knitted mesh cover protects your crops from pests and UV, and also regulates temperature by letting water and air get through.
  • An overflow hole helps prevent the flooding of soil, so you’re not left with over-watered plants.
  • This kit comes in a small, medium, and large size.

Points of praise:

• A number of reviewers reported that the pod’s mesh cover effectively protected their plants from the elements, and particularly helped seedlings survive even in high winds.
  • They also said that the kit was easy to put together, even for gardening and DIY novices.
  • According to reviewers, the pod’s self-watering worked well, which made maintaining their gardens very low maintenance.