Vegepod Raised Garden Bed Kits

Vegepod Raised Garden Bed Kits (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Garden Maintenance Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Vegepod

Mix of good with the bad

Initially I was very pleased with my two large vegepods. After 6 months I found the irrigation started to deteriorate. The round clips which secure the pipe became brittle and snapped off. I have irrigated my garden with pope irrigation equipment and I have never had a problem using these clips in the past. I can only assume that the clips used with the vegepod are an inferior comparison. I also found that for vegetables which require bee pollination, there was a reduced yield of produce due to the cover restricting access for bee pollination.

Simon H.Vegepod

Difficult to put together but love the lid

I bought the small one. Bolts missing but still managed- had to get son to help as one predrilled hole didn't line up. Took me about 5 hours to bash it all together. Love the lid - take that pesky possums! However. 6 months later the connectors that hold the lid down fall off every time I open it. Produced some fabulous lettuce. Basil and tomatoes- now trying some spinach and kale . Would I buy another one? No- a cover for my usual pots would be just as effective I think. Have you considered selling "lids" for standard pots?

Simon H.Vegepod

Karen A
Karen Aasked

Can I turn a large vegepod into 2 x medium vegepods?

How many bags does it take to fill a large vegepod?

Tess

Not sure that I am qualified to answer this. In my limited experience each vegepod comes with its own accessories including cover which cannot be divided to make two. I used a lot of soil (did not count the bags). Overall it’s an expensive exercise hope it’s worth it in the long run.
Good luck.

Vegepod asked

Live in Canada what do people do in winter with the pod?

Chris R.
Chris R.

Watch the snow cover it. Just a joke, I live in Vancouver.

Stephen
Stephenasked

Is the cover for a vegepod temperature sensitive. I am finding the cover hard to install at 16 C. Does it become more pliable and stretch at higher temperatures?

See all Vegepod Raised Garden Bed Kits questions

Get an answer from our members and Vegepod representatives