Vegepod Raised Garden Bed Kits

Vegepod Raised Garden Bed Kits

See the Best Garden Maintenance Products in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Vegepod

Pros

Protects plants from the elements
Easy to assemble
Simple to maintain garden

Rob
RobAU

This is gonna be good.

My Vegepod arrived today. Very fast delivery. Great courier service, no damage to any packaging.
Items immaculately packaged. Put it together myself, which is time consuming. Youtube assembly videos big help, funny too.I bought the large pod with stand. All items beautifully made, no parts missing, no alignment hassles. Looking forward to harvesting. Also bought 2 bags of Perlite.

Purchased in for $776.

JamesVegepodSend a private message

thanks for taking the time to review rob and welcome to the family! let us know how you go once you get to the growing stage - prepare for the explosion! thanks

Just ordered my third

This has to be the best way to grow food. Nothing can stop you if you have a Vegepod. Literally kilograms of delicious fresh food. I just stand and graze in the garden. Low water consumption is an extra bonus. I’ll be saving for my fourth.

Purchased in at Vegepods.

JamesVegepodSend a private message

great to hear thanks helen

Jodie
JodieIllawarra, NSW

Vegepods are seriously the best

I've never been able to grow lettace, EVER. In July 2021 I planted seeds - Australian yellow leaf lettace, spinach - this is September 3rd 2021. We have gotten SO much from this small vegepod - and its crisp, fresh. I recommend cutting the lettace 1 cm from the cob/end and you get so much from it. I cut and it grows. I have now got the winter cover on and its thriving even more then before. I LOVE them so much.

David H.
David H.South East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service and great product

The Vegepod is everything that its suppliers claim, and my tomato plants love it. Nice quality product, and exceptional customer service. I had a small issue that was quickly resolved beyond my expectations - and that is a rarity these days. Keep it up Vegepod!

Garden Maintenance Products

Find out how Vegepod Raised Garden Bed Kits compares to other Garden Maintenance Products

Veggie growing for the enthusiastic beginner

Ordered the large veggie pod cover and stand. Ordering was efficient, delivery was prompt and timed. Put the pod together today, please note our DIY skills are not the best. Pod was easy to assemble, all the parts are well made, fitted / connected well and were robust. Instructions were clear. Can’t wait to begin my veggie growing experience. Would recommend this product.

Ecs007
Ecs007Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

A great solution for having a bio garden at home!

We had a very good experience with Vegepod and it became the family's bio garden favourite! Once we had a minor issue wity one of the rod, but their professional customer service immediately solved it! Highly recommend it!

Peter
PeterPerth, WA

What Excellent Service

We have had our large Vegipod for about three years and love it. We had a minor problem that we discussed last week with the WA representative at the Perth Garden Show. The problem was remedied immediately and cheerfully. What great service - a pity other companies don't follow their example. We have now bought the small Vegipod for our herbs.

Purchased at Perth Garden Festival.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum

Del
DelNew South Wales

All good

Have a medium and just got a small one had a few insects not to bad you have to look at new seedlings before you put in got the small one for herbs only I have had good veg all sorts good fun with good results both with tables and wheels so l can move them about for the sun

Roger
RogerMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

A great concept that delivers great veg.

Nadine
NadinePerth, WA

I'm very pleased

Purchased in at Flybuys.

Darren
DarrenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Product great customer service

I ordered the large Vegepod after much research. I contacted their customer service with a few questions and Kate was awesome and replied very quickly. It arrived in Melbourne just 4 days after I ordered, that was impressive as we are currently in Corona lock down. Easy to put together. I made a frame inside to train Tomatoes. Can't wait to now plant it out. Great product.
Darren

D Laverne
D LavernePaddys River 2620, ACT

Great Concept

Received so fast. Grandson set up large unit in an hour, no issues! Very pleased with instructions. So easy to do. Can't wait to see veggies growing. Thank you so much

Purchased in for $700.

JamesVegepodSend a private message

Thanks so much for your review! Given your effusive praise we were wondering if you meant more than 3 stars? :)

Sue D
Sue DHunter Region, NSW

5 STAR product and 5 STAR service

Absolutely thrilled with our LARGE VEGEPOD and truly blown away by the 24 hr turnaround in replacement of two of the pods that had been damaged in the delivery process. The staff were extremely helpful and apologised for any disappointment and inconvenience that we may have suffered and immediately took steps to rectify the problem. You will go far with this wonderful level of customer service, Vegepod. Many thanks, Sue

Purchased in at Vegepod online .

Amazing results

We purchased 2 medium and 1 large Vegepod 2 days before NZ went into our covid 19 lock-down. We already had punnets of Bok-Choy, Broccoli, carrots, silver-beet, Spinach etc. 3 weeks later we are taking leaves off the silver-beet and spinach and have also pulled and eaten 2 Bok-Choy. The growth and health of the plants is amazing, with little to no time spent looking after them, just a quick watering. Totally recommend these pods. Wayne NZ.

Purchased in at Mitre 10.

Liz
LizGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Impressive Customer Service

The exceptional Customer service received by Pete at Vegepod is to be congratulated. Very prompt emails and positive responses each time. He thinks of the customer first and endeavours to rectify any issues or problems in a positive and polite manner. Thank you

Popsy
Popsyasked

Hello,
We received our Vegepod a few weeks ago and love it. Dwarf beans, salad etc are growing well but because we use our water butt could we please have some idea how often to water.
Anne - UK

AnneP
AnnePasked

My vegepod is not thriving
Tomato leaves turning yellow
Strawberries not fruiting
Spinach not growing
Any ideas?

Proodle
Proodleasked

I cant find a way to prevent build-up of large mats of very fine roots, no matter what I have grown in the soil. This has never happened in my regular garden so I would love to know why it does in the pod and how to deal with that, apart from a huge amount of energy to pull it all out and separate the roots from the soil

See all Vegepod Raised Garden Bed Kits questions

Get an answer from our members and Vegepod representatives

Features:

• The Vegepod Raised Garden Bed Kits are contained, making it easy to control the growth and quality of your veggies away from the ground and pests.
  • It’s self-watering - a wicking system waters the plants from below the bed, letting your greenery last weeks without needing to be watered.
  • A protective polyethylene knitted mesh cover protects your crops from pests and UV, and also regulates temperature by letting water and air get through.
  • An overflow hole helps prevent the flooding of soil, so you’re not left with over-watered plants.
  • This kit comes in a small, medium, and large size.

Points of praise:

• A number of reviewers reported that the pod’s mesh cover effectively protected their plants from the elements, and particularly helped seedlings survive even in high winds.
  • They also said that the kit was easy to put together, even for gardening and DIY novices.
  • According to reviewers, the pod’s self-watering worked well, which made maintaining their gardens very low maintenance.