Vegepod Raised Garden Bed Kits

Vegepod Raised Garden Bed Kits

See the Best Garden Maintenance Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Vegepod

David H.
David H.South East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service and great product

The Vegepod is everything that its suppliers claim, and my tomato plants love it. Nice quality product, and exceptional customer service. I had a small issue that was quickly resolved beyond my expectations - and that is a rarity these days. Keep it up Vegepod!

Purchased in April 2020.

Veggie growing for the enthusiastic beginner

Ordered the large veggie pod cover and stand. Ordering was efficient, delivery was prompt and timed. Put the pod together today, please note our DIY skills are not the best. Pod was easy to assemble, all the parts are well made, fitted / connected well and were robust. Instructions were clear. Can’t wait to begin my veggie growing experience. Would recommend this product.

Purchased in May 2021.

Ecs007
Ecs007Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

A great solution for having a bio garden at home!

We had a very good experience with Vegepod and it became the family's bio garden favourite! Once we had a minor issue wity one of the rod, but their professional customer service immediately solved it! Highly recommend it!

Purchased in September 2018.

Garden Maintenance Products

Find out how Vegepod Raised Garden Bed Kits compares to other Garden Maintenance Products

Peter
PeterPerth, WA

What Excellent Service

We have had our large Vegipod for about three years and love it. We had a minor problem that we discussed last week with the WA representative at the Perth Garden Show. The problem was remedied immediately and cheerfully. What great service - a pity other companies don't follow their example. We have now bought the small Vegipod for our herbs.

Purchased at Perth Garden Festival.

Del
DelNew South Wales

All good

Have a medium and just got a small one had a few insects not to bad you have to look at new seedlings before you put in got the small one for herbs only I have had good veg all sorts good fun with good results both with tables and wheels so l can move them about for the sun

Faulty stand

Purchased in December 2020 for $609.00.

Roger
RogerMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

A great concept that delivers great veg.

Purchased in March 2016.

Nadine
NadinePerth, WA

I'm very pleased

Purchased in October 2020 at Flybuys.

Darren
DarrenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Product great customer service

I ordered the large Vegepod after much research. I contacted their customer service with a few questions and Kate was awesome and replied very quickly. It arrived in Melbourne just 4 days after I ordered, that was impressive as we are currently in Corona lock down. Easy to put together. I made a frame inside to train Tomatoes. Can't wait to now plant it out. Great product.
Darren

Purchased in September 2020.

Feedback

Hi, I'm considering purchasing a Vege Pod but have been put off by the defensive/reactive replies to customer feedback from the company. I would suggest Vege pod appoint a representative to manage negative comments, someone who understands and empathises with customer feedback.

MarisaWright
MarisaWrightGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great concept but not pest-free

Purchased in May 2020.

D Laverne
D LavernePaddys River 2620, ACT

Great Concept

Received so fast. Grandson set up large unit in an hour, no issues! Very pleased with instructions. So easy to do. Can't wait to see veggies growing. Thank you so much

Purchased in May 2020 for $700.00.

Simon H.Vegepod

Thanks so much for your review! Given your effusive praise we were wondering if you meant more than 3 stars? :)

Chris HancockPerth, WA

canopy material too small

This is the second large Vegepod I've bought. I was happy with the first but this last one has left me depressed. Since it took weeks to be delivered I've tried my level best to fit the material over the canopy frame rather than request a replacement. I've been at it for two days.
I am not sure a custodial sentence is appropriate, but whoever made these frustratingly small pieces of material needs to at least do a couple of days hard labour, as I have done.

Purchased in March 2020.

Simon H.Vegepod
Sue D
Sue DHunter Region, NSW

5 STAR product and 5 STAR service

Absolutely thrilled with our LARGE VEGEPOD and truly blown away by the 24 hr turnaround in replacement of two of the pods that had been damaged in the delivery process. The staff were extremely helpful and apologised for any disappointment and inconvenience that we may have suffered and immediately took steps to rectify the problem. You will go far with this wonderful level of customer service, Vegepod. Many thanks, Sue

Purchased in April 2020 at Vegepod online .

Amazing results

We purchased 2 medium and 1 large Vegepod 2 days before NZ went into our covid 19 lock-down. We already had punnets of Bok-Choy, Broccoli, carrots, silver-beet, Spinach etc. 3 weeks later we are taking leaves off the silver-beet and spinach and have also pulled and eaten 2 Bok-Choy. The growth and health of the plants is amazing, with little to no time spent looking after them, just a quick watering. Totally recommend these pods. Wayne NZ.

Purchased in March 2020 at Mitre 10.