Vegepod Raised Garden Bed Kits

Vegepod Raised Garden Bed Kits (page 6 of 6)

See the Best Garden Maintenance Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Vegepod

Pros

• Protects plants from the elements

• Easy to assemble

• Simple to maintain garden

Tracy
Tracy

I love it

Could not keep up with the weeding on the vege patches. Not an issue with the Vegepod.
I bought two about five months ago and have recently bought another three.

The fiver! Love to hear this story thanks Tracy

Annoyed mum
Annoyed mum

Best veggie garden I've bought.

I've tried to establish organic veggie patches over the years. Had limited success. If it wasn't the weather, the bugs got to the produce first. But the Vegepod has proved so unbelievably easy.
It arrived in a few days, I was able to put it together myself, I planted some seedlings and have set a watering timer.
I have been overwhelmed with the most amazing produce, all organic, with limited effort or issues. I added a small worm farm right in the centre and everything around it is flourishing.
I encourage you to buy one! You won't be disappointed.
Have amazing pictures if anyone is interested.

Simon H.Vegepod

Great hear. Maybe need to change your title name then! :) cheers

Beck C
Beck CBrewarrina

Love my vegepod

Love my vegepod. The kids love picking the veges all year round. Sits at our front door and the kids open the pod to play with the herbs as they go past. Great idea and I love seeing what people do with theirs on Facebook. Bought mine from your website after my friend bought one. She now has four!

Super mum. Teaching your kids well. Top stuff. Cheers

Love my vegepod!

Appreciate that MJ. It's thanks to all the podders out there. Cheers

Garden Maintenance Products

Find out how Vegepod Raised Garden Bed Kits compares to other Garden Maintenance Products