Vegepod Raised Garden Bed Kits

Vegepod Raised Garden Bed Kits (page 3 of 8)

Love the Vegepod!

I bought 2 small pods and trolleys in the hopes of beating furry creatures at their own game and getting to eat my veg before them for once! I’m not good with paper instructions but found the videos on the website so easy, I built both pods myself in a snap! Someone with bigger muscles built the trolleys

Jools
Jools

Some tips not seen elsewhere.

Date PurchasedAug 2018

A great present from my husband

While working at the Ekka (Queensland show) last year my husband asked me to come and look at the Vegepod. He bought it for my birthday.
It reminded my again when I set up our stand again this year I passed the Vegepod stand up how good mine is. I have never been able to sussessfully grow herbs , I do now with Vegepod. It has been the best present. I have no problems with bugs and best of all no bending. I have always wanted to use fresh herbs in my meals. Thanks Vegepod a great product and well made and thought out.

Garden Maintenance Products

Find out how Vegepod Raised Garden Bed Kits compares to other Garden Maintenance Products

Barbara S
Barbara SMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best way to successfully grow

I have successfully grown many foods in my vegepod where I’d previously failed in garden beds... Awesome product that made this non gardener into happy gardener. My cauliflower is magnificent, my spinach abundant, my coriander and much more so easy to grow. I bought a medium first, followed by a large soon after, and will be buying more soon. Wonderful invention that removes the obstacles to gardening, couldn’t be happier

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Patricia
PatriciaWhitehorse, YT Canada

It's a really great gardening system, even North of 60!

We bought 6 Vegepods in the spring, and we've set them up on our rooftop terrace here in Whitehorse. We took great pains to set them on the watering system, and with a few hiccups along the way, we managed to get them planted by the time it was warm enough for our plants. I wish I could post a photo so that you could see, but we planted on June 14th, and the photo I would like to include is from July 3rd. We are very happy so far. The proof of the pudding will come when we have to store them for the winter, and take them out again next spring, as to their durability. Winters can be pretty nasty on steel and plastic. Will keep you posted.

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Simon H.Vegepod

Great to hear Patricia. Would love to see the pics indeed. Can you please post on our vegepod facebook page or perhaps the Vegepod Owners FB page (not run by us). This sounds an amazing set up. Thanks, Simon.

Anna
AnnaLittle Elm

Follow-up review. Love it!

I just love this Vegepod, I planted seeds on Saturday and in just 2 days later the seeds have sprouted already, I also planted other herbs and they have nearly doubled in size. My cousin did not like or want to garden because of the problems with her back and knees but to my surprise she participated in the planting and also has expressed how much she likes it.

Date PurchasedJune 2018

Some issues, but love it overall

Everything so far has been great. I got tons of germinating seedlings that have been growing extremely well. The only problem I've had is the tubing connected to the misters doesn't stay connected. The plastic clamps provided don't do very much unfortunately. Often times I've gone inside after turning on the hose to here a pop and notice water coming out of the tubing destroying my carrots. I think it would be cool if you could include adjustable misters so me could increase or decrease their flow.

All in all, after getting some metal hose clamps, it works amazing and I can't wait to enjoy home grown vegetables.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Simon H.Vegepod

G'day John, We changed to metal hose clamps about a year ago. You must have got one of the older models. If you ever need more clamps just call our office and we'll sort you. Cheers, Simon

We have been eating kale, greens and herbs since day 24, which was a month ago...

Purchased and assembled 3 large vegepods side by side, on the custom stands. They are easy to assemble, just take a little time. The 3 large units took 50 bags of organic raised bed soil, cow manure and perlite. Seeds germinated in as little 4 days. In south and central Florida, gardens are very difficult due to all of the pests and insects...a lot of pesticides are required if you expect any kind of harvest. These vegepods are great!!! No pests of any kind...I water once a day lightly, using rain water from my barrels. Fertilize with liquid kelp concentrated fertilizer, 4 oz to 2.5 gallons rain water, once every 10 - 14 days..... I wish I could post some pictures...you can see updates on

[weblink removed]

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Best service ever

Purchased a large Vegepod & Cover, very pleased with it, during a heavy storm the cover blew off & damaged it. No fault of the cover as the wind was blowing limbs off trees, so rang to buy spare bits, fully ready to pay,Vegepod sent the spares, plus extras for only the cost of postage! Best service ever!

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Garden Maintenance Products

A awesome family way to grow healthy home grown veggies

Date PurchasedSept 2016
Nadine
NadineKrowera

Perfect buy. We love it

We bought the bigger sized vegepod at the Flower Show in Melbourne about 3 years ago. It was an impulse buy, but we have not regretted it.
We love it. The veggies grow beautifully in it. A success every time. Well worth the money we invested in it. We have had friends and family who were so surprised to see the results we were getting.

Date PurchasedMar 2015

Outstanding service

About three weeks ago we had a servere weather event, i had a pallet leaning on my fence which fell onto one of the two large vege pods..crushing the hood, i have to say im extremly impressed with the service... well done guys/gals... one great product.... so cool its australian made.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
JulieBrisbane

So good

I have 9 vege pods the best thing we have brought and about to buy 2 more in the new year it Keeps the cats and dogs out of the veges. My only problem 2 have broken and I need spare parts are they available. Could you please let me know.

Date PurchasedNov 2016
Simon H.Vegepod

Gday Julie, We certainly do. Just email info@vegepod.com.au or call the 1800 number and we can sort you. Regards, Simon

Julie

Thanks Simon. I will send an email with the parts I needs.

Farmer's wife buys. Farmer laughs, then Farmer's wife has the last laugh

Date PurchasedDec 2017
DaZZa
DaZZaSydney

Great product, easy assembly and brilliant customer service to boot!

We purchased a 1m x 1m Vegepod with a stand on wheels.

Easy assembly and with the wheels, I can push it around the deck to get the get the best sun / rain / shade / shelter.

Upon assembly, one tiny part missing. Vegepod sent it to me quickly and all is good.

Cannot wait to see the garden grow!

Absolute Legends !