Listing monitored by Vehicle Accessories

Ross Hall
Ross HallWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Amazing customer service

Tony Cruz was an amazing person, he went above and beyond to try to locate a set of roof racks for us.
I would highly recommend anyone to deal with him

MarkHunter Region, NSW

Haven’t received goods which are paid in full and delivery constantly being pushed back.

Terrible customer service We ordered roof racks over two weeks ago and we’re told prior to order that it was a 3 business day turnaround. We have just received an email to say it won’t be delivered until the 27th of July! This would be 5-6 weeks since we paid in full. We have now requested a refund and it’s being reviewed which is also an unprofessional process as the customer service representative couldn’t confirm this over the phone.

Mark

I have just received confirmation that I will receive a refund in 3-5 days.

Good Communication and fast tracking

The guys at VA got my roof racks shipped and delivered in half less the expected time. They provided good communication and updates. Thanks guys

Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Find out how Vehicle Accessories compares to other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Awful experience.

I had an awful experience, having placed an order for some roof rack accessories. Following order placement, I found it almost impossible to get a delivery date out of the organisation. Then I kept getting broken promises, and eventually it transpired that they could not find the item in their warehouse or logistics system. I did eventually get a refund, but not until after getting the runaround. I would feel far better if they had simply been honest with me at the outset.

Alan
AlanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent quality! Rhyno roof bars and box

Easy installation with clear instructions and back up phone service great!! The online order form was very easy as well 100%

Stephen
StephenSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great After Sales Service

I had problems with the Yakiba Bike Rack and Vehicles Accessories were absolutely fabulous in foillowing up and ensuring I got a replacement Rack under warranty. My thanks to Tony from Vehicle Accessories who followed this through for me over several months.
Thank you.

James Platt
James PlattPerth, WA

Excellent company to deal with and they make the best bars available!

I have ordered two products now and dealt with Tony Cruz twice. He is excellent to deal with and very professional and quick to sort your order. Highly recommend using Vehicle Accessories and Tony is an asset to them.

Faye
FayeIllawarra, NSW

I was nervous about ordering as I needed to be sure I was ordering the right part for my van

Customer ServiceVehicle Accessories

Hi Faye, Thank you for putting your trust in us and I am very pleased that you have had a great experience with our company and team members.

Warmest Regards
VA Management

Dennis
DennisCentral Queensland, QLD

Warranty Claim Honoured.

Thanks for your prompt response to replace the faulty ECB Blinker unit under warranty. Tony was excellent to deal with and delivery only took less than a week. The new one is installed and working fine.
Thanks heaps Tony.

Customer ServiceVehicle Accessories

Thank you for the time that you have taken to provide us with this great review.

Warmest Regards
VA Management

Mitchell
MitchellSydney, NSW

Rhino platform install

Excellent communication, quick turn around on rhino rack stock with a great price. Brad and his team did a very professional job on installing my new platform. Highly recommend. Cheers boys

Fantastic customer service

Fantastic service! Needed an awning urgently for a raining camping trip the next day and the team at Vehicle Accessories organised quick/easy pick up from their warehouse. Greatly appreciate it!

Lawry
LawrySouth East Queensland, QLD

Tony is a lovely guy, larger than life, and the products are just amazing

I just had a really good end to end "customer experience" (that's the trendy word these days, right?) and the quality of the products were absolutely second to none. You have won yourself a lifetime customer!

Ron
RonPerth, WA

Excellent service, good communications

Great service. Delivered interstate within 1 week. Kept fully informed. Highly recommended and would use again. Buy with confidence, you will be pleased.

Jon B
Jon BSydney, NSW

Great price on Rhino Rack platform and delivered within 2 days. Happy customer thanks Brad and the team.

Easy to find the the correct platform for my vehicle.
Love the Rhino Rack Pioneer Platform.
Delivered to my door within 2 days.
Confirmed my order to ensure there where no mistakes.

Excellent customer service

Tony from their online sales team was very helpful, he confirmed their stock levels and shipping times, including when it would be dispatched, all before I placed my order. Tony confirmed my order once everything was done online. Very easy to deal with and good customer service.

Read more reviews - page 2