3.8

Neil

NeilSydney

Looks like a scam. Feels like a scam.

I ordered Rhino Accessories from these guys. Their published address is less than an hour away, as is Rhino's head office. Was told last week dispatch would be earlier this week. No sign of the goods. The offshore call centre is not answering its phones on any of their numbers. No response to email enquiry. Very bad experience; chargeback under way. Would recommend staying away from this company. They are not on Rhino's dealer list either it appears.

Roof racks. Bad company.

Don't do it. Boxed like crap. 4 months late and only one roof rack in box.. looks like 5 yr old damn stock. Going through refund ATM.. will re review if refund is a complete hassle.. Surfer guy for south east QLD

Solar Panel 160 watts

High quality product with super efficient customer service and delivery. The solar panels live up to the description and do exactly as stated. Highly recommended, will definitely purchase from this company again. Overall, happy with the product and price.

Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Find out how Vehicle Accessories compares to other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Poor service

after a week of not hearing anything after ordering I had to email the the orders department as there is no facility to check online - after another day I got a reply back saying may be upto 3 weeks until you hear anything but you should hear something next week .....Prices may be cheap but really rubbish communication and poor customer service.

Phil
Phil
Melissa

MelissaSydney, NSW

My advice! Don’t look any further!

I can’t express enough the experience We have had.
From the moment we ordered our bull bar we have been informed all the way about it’s status, we were also called during the process to check that we ordered the correct one with a staff member confirming our Vin.
Tony couldn’t be more helpful with his advice and gave us the wonderful news that we are getting it earlier than expected!
I am extremely weary of companies I have never purchased from before but I can’t fault this company AT ALL!!
Tony and Team, thank you for making this experience a positive one for us.
Hopefully this review helps other customers trust in this company like I have.

Alex Smith

Alex SmithPerth, WA

ML55AMG W163 Roof bars and Skybox

Hello,

Just confirmation that I received my order today around 9AM (less than a week delivery time). Item's were exactly as I ordered and fit perfectly with my vehicle, I am more than happy with the service as I wasn't expecting it to arrive until end of week. Purchase order was of Whisbar Roof Bars and Yakima Skybox 16, all top quality and perfect fitment. Highly recommend.

Impressive Customer Service

Ordered a Whispbar Ski mount (WB300) for pending trip. Was concerned it would not be delivered in time. My follow up emails were responded to immediately and delivery was expedited so the accessory arrived on time. Very impressive customer service!
The accessory was simple to install and worked perfectly.

Customer ServiceVehicle Accessories

Thank you so much for your kind review. We hope to see you again soon.

Customer ServiceVehicle Accessories

Thank you very much for shopping with us and for taking the time to leave us a great review. It is greatly appreciated by our team. We hope to see you again.

J Lloyd

J LloydSydney, NSW

Excellent customer service, very professional and competitive prices!

I purchased the Rhino Rack Euro 2 Bar Roof Rack FATCAT about $60 cheaper than the closest competitor, very satisfied with it, hoping to test it out this weekend on a road trip up the central coast.

Kieran

KieranSydney, NSW

Quality gear and even better service

It was an absolute pleasure dealing with vehicle accessories group. Fast and efficient service giving me the best products at a very competitive price. I’ll definitely be back for some more parts when the time comes.

Hi Kieran,

The management and staff at www.vehicle-accessories.com.au would like to thank you for your kind review. It is an absolute pleasure to serve customers such as yourself. We look forward to seeing you visit us again.

Dane Sherwood

Dane SherwoodSydney, NSW

Great customer service

Have had THE best experience with vehicle accessories! From finding the correct products to suit my requirements, as well as various options through different brands. Will be back for more! Cheers guys!

Customer ServiceVehicle Accessories

Thank you Dane, It was a pleasure looking after you and we sincerely hope that will do business with us again soon?

Service service service

Had an amazing experience with vehicle accessories, after struggling for weeks to find a specific part for my car I was so pleased to find out they had it in stock, they were quick, prompt with delivery and the final out come with the car was great! Well done guys!

Customer ServiceVehicle Accessories

Thank you very much for the great review. It is great to see that we were able to assist you with your purchase. Hope to see you visiting us again soon?

Ben

BenSydney, NSW

Fantastic, quick and professional. Highly recommend!

Purchased a reversing camera and was able to speak to a representative who researched their available models to suit my needs as well as options to fit it professionally. Quick, helpful and fantastic customer service - a very happy customer

Customer ServiceVehicle Accessories

It is very nice to hear that you had a great experience with our company Ben. Thank you for taking the time to give us great feedback.

ethanlukefarmer

ethanlukefarmerSydney, NSW

Great, loyal customer service, offering unbeatable prices!

Purchased a full suspension lift kit at a price $100s less than any other retailer both online and in store. Their professional advice was beyond helpful when choosing my kit.

Customer ServiceVehicle Accessories

Thank you immensely for the nice review. We want you to know that your business and your time to tell us is greatly appreciated by us all.

Savannah T.

Savannah T.Sydney, NSW

Knowledgeable business with all the best brands at the lowest prices

I recently bought a FJ55 and am setting it up to take away on trips so was really doing in-depth research in to the best 270 degree awnings to get. I found Vehicle Accessories online whilst doing the research and was interested knowing more about the Rhino Batwing vs the Darche product. The business gave me great advice to help me make my decision and I went with the Rhino product which is absolutely perfect. I got some accessories too and will definitely be back because there is always a never ending list with getting your car set up right. The shipping was quick despite current conditions which I appreciate! Really happy and will shop again.

Ljm

LjmGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Didn’t have stock but were polite about it

Put order in and the website said they had stock but when they emailed to say it’s a 6-8 week wait they were very understanding of me wanting to cancel.

Hayman and Reese towbar.

Good value and quality Hayman Reese towbar for a Hi Ace Commuter. Told me it was stock but took a few weeks to be tailor made. Installation instructions were average.

Customer ServiceVehicle Accessories

Hi Jason, thank you very much for your kind review. It is greatly appreciated by us and I will most certainly pass on your comment about their Installation Instructions.

Low prices and great service!

Found these guys online after visiting my local store and comparing the prices and these guys are way cheaper, took a couple days to come in but well worth it.

Customer ServiceVehicle Accessories

Thank you Mitch. Your kind review of our services is greatly appreciated.

Monica R

Monica RSydney, NSW

Great Customer Service!

The team are always so friendly which makes for asking for advice extremely easy. Not only are the team patient, the customer service phenomenal but the parts recommended were the exact solution I needed!

Customer ServiceVehicle Accessories

Thanks, heaps Monica for taking the time for your review. It is always great when a customer and company work together for a common result, which is looking after you.

Dylan

DylanSydney, NSW

Great Customer Service

Great Customer Service!
Very nice friendly first impression at Vehicle Accessories. Always super welcoming and very helpful, providing a perfect range of solutions catered to your vehicle accessory needs.

Customer ServiceVehicle Accessories

Nice of you to take the time out Dylan to let us know about our service. Thank you very much :-)

Excellent service and price

Prompt delivery and very competitive pricing, could not recommend more highly. Purchased a platform and awning from vehicle accessories and it hasn’t missed a beat since installation 3 months ago

Customer ServiceVehicle Accessories

Thank you for the kind review, Michael. Always a pleasure serving our customers. Looking forward to seeing you come back.