Vehicle Accessories

Vehicle Accessories (page 2 of 2)

Listing monitored by Vehicle Accessories

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (50)
Jason G.
Jason G.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Over three weeks to dispatch and not cheap

As per the title, it took over three weeks to dispatch my item and they are not cheap. My biggest issue is their compete lack of communication regarding the delay.

Melissa
MelissaSydney, NSW

My advice! Don’t look any further!

I can’t express enough the experience We have had.
From the moment we ordered our bull bar we have been informed all the way about it’s status, we were also called during the process to check that we ordered the correct one with a staff member confirming our Vin.
Tony couldn’t be more helpful with his advice and gave us the wonderful news that we are getting it earlier than expected!
I am extremely weary of companies I have never purchased from before but I can’t fault this company AT ALL!!
Tony and Team, thank you for making this experience a positive one for us.
Hopefully this review helps other customers trust in this company like I have.

Alex Smith
Alex SmithPerth, WA

ML55AMG W163 Roof bars and Skybox

Hello,

Just confirmation that I received my order today around 9AM (less than a week delivery time). Item's were exactly as I ordered and fit perfectly with my vehicle, I am more than happy with the service as I wasn't expecting it to arrive until end of week. Purchase order was of Whisbar Roof Bars and Yakima Skybox 16, all top quality and perfect fitment. Highly recommend.

Impressive Customer Service

Ordered a Whispbar Ski mount (WB300) for pending trip. Was concerned it would not be delivered in time. My follow up emails were responded to immediately and delivery was expedited so the accessory arrived on time. Very impressive customer service!
The accessory was simple to install and worked perfectly.

Customer ServiceVehicle Accessories

Thank you so much for your kind review. We hope to see you again soon.

Customer ServiceVehicle Accessories

Thank you very much for shopping with us and for taking the time to leave us a great review. It is greatly appreciated by our team. We hope to see you again.

Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Find out how Vehicle Accessories compares to other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

J Lloyd
J LloydSydney, NSW

Excellent customer service, very professional and competitive prices!

I purchased the Rhino Rack Euro 2 Bar Roof Rack FATCAT about $60 cheaper than the closest competitor, very satisfied with it, hoping to test it out this weekend on a road trip up the central coast.

Kieran
KieranSydney, NSW

Quality gear and even better service

It was an absolute pleasure dealing with vehicle accessories group. Fast and efficient service giving me the best products at a very competitive price. I’ll definitely be back for some more parts when the time comes.

Hi Kieran,

The management and staff at www.vehicle-accessories.com.au would like to thank you for your kind review. It is an absolute pleasure to serve customers such as yourself. We look forward to seeing you visit us again.

Dane Sherwood
Dane SherwoodSydney, NSW

Great customer service

Have had THE best experience with vehicle accessories! From finding the correct products to suit my requirements, as well as various options through different brands. Will be back for more! Cheers guys!

Customer ServiceVehicle Accessories

Thank you Dane, It was a pleasure looking after you and we sincerely hope that will do business with us again soon?

ethanlukefarmer
ethanlukefarmerSydney, NSW

Great, loyal customer service, offering unbeatable prices!

Purchased a full suspension lift kit at a price $100s less than any other retailer both online and in store. Their professional advice was beyond helpful when choosing my kit.

Customer ServiceVehicle Accessories

Thank you immensely for the nice review. We want you to know that your business and your time to tell us is greatly appreciated by us all.

Savannah T.
Savannah T.Sydney, NSW

Knowledgeable business with all the best brands at the lowest prices

I recently bought a FJ55 and am setting it up to take away on trips so was really doing in-depth research in to the best 270 degree awnings to get. I found Vehicle Accessories online whilst doing the research and was interested knowing more about the Rhino Batwing vs the Darche product. The business gave me great advice to help me make my decision and I went with the Rhino product which is absolutely perfect. I got some accessories too and will definitely be back because there is always a never ending list with getting your car set up right. The shipping was quick despite current conditions which I appreciate! Really happy and will shop again.

Ljm
LjmGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Didn’t have stock but were polite about it

Put order in and the website said they had stock but when they emailed to say it’s a 6-8 week wait they were very understanding of me wanting to cancel.

Hayman and Reese towbar.

Good value and quality Hayman Reese towbar for a Hi Ace Commuter. Told me it was stock but took a few weeks to be tailor made. Installation instructions were average.

Customer ServiceVehicle Accessories

Hi Jason, thank you very much for your kind review. It is greatly appreciated by us and I will most certainly pass on your comment about their Installation Instructions.

Monica R
Monica RSydney, NSW

Great Customer Service!

The team are always so friendly which makes for asking for advice extremely easy. Not only are the team patient, the customer service phenomenal but the parts recommended were the exact solution I needed!

Customer ServiceVehicle Accessories

Thanks, heaps Monica for taking the time for your review. It is always great when a customer and company work together for a common result, which is looking after you.

Excellent service and price

Prompt delivery and very competitive pricing, could not recommend more highly. Purchased a platform and awning from vehicle accessories and it hasn’t missed a beat since installation 3 months ago

Customer ServiceVehicle Accessories

Thank you for the kind review, Michael. Always a pleasure serving our customers. Looking forward to seeing you come back.

Sarang M.
Sarang M.Sydney, NSW

Wonderful customer service and speedy delivery time

As a novice off roader the guys at Vehicle Accessories were so amazing and patient to answer all of my questions! They are super easy to contact, friendly and informative. I was so happy with the service and the parts shipped in more than enough time for my road trip. Looking forward to purchasing with them again.

Customer ServiceVehicle Accessories

You will always be welcome back to the Vehicle Accessories family Sarang. Thank you kindly for your nice words.

Jonno S.
Jonno S.Sydney, NSW

Professional business with great communication

- Easy to deal with
- wonderful product
- top quality service
- quickly delivery

Very professional company, that’s easy to deal with & sends a high quality products on time. Were in contact with me throughout the whole delivery process and could not recommend them more!

I couldn’t be happier with my product!

Customer ServiceVehicle Accessories

Hey Jonno, it's very easy to be a great company when we have such wonderful clients like you. We look forward to serving you again on your next purchase.

Fantastic service

Great service. Quick delivery and thanks to the team at Vehicle Accessories for the BT50 bullbar. Ordered on the 15th of May and received on the 18th well done. Cheers

Customer ServiceVehicle Accessories

Thanks a heap, Matt for your kind review.

Tom L
Tom LSydney, NSW

I got what I needed

I have a 2012 SR5 Hilux, and I wanted a bullbar. I didn’t know exactly what bullbar to get so I called their customer service and spoke to someone who helped me out, and even offered a slight discount on the iron man bullbar. Bullbar arrived and I fitted it with a mate that day.

Very happy with the service and will now be looking to see if I can get a roof awning and cage for my camping trip once covid is over!

Thanks vehicle accessories!

Customer ServiceVehicle Accessories

Thank you very much for your review Tom.

Peter D.Perth, WA

What service!

Great find! Absolutely easy to order on line. The back up and personal service was nothing short of outstanding! Made many big stuff ups with my order. Lindsay, the sales/product/and order lady sorted it all out with professionalism, courtesy, efficiency that is a rarity and extremely hard to find. She went to great lengths to find out information so I could make the best decision. Their prices were also highly competitive. I purchased the Rhino Batwing compact awning with its extension and other bits and pieces the whole process was a breeze. Thank you Lindsay!

Peter D.

Sorry! I meant that I made the stuff ups! Not them!

Patricia C.
Patricia C.Hunter Region, NSW

Very happy with service and price

Thank you. Bought Rhino racks for my car and am very happy with them. Fit well and price was cheaper than anywhere else. Arrived in just over a week which was great. All over happy with my purchase.

Customer ServiceVehicle Accessories

Thank you kindly for your review, Patricia. In these busy times, people are always quick to write bad reviews, so it is so wonderful to see that people like you take the time to let us know we did well. It is greatly appreciated by all of us.

Jamie C.
Jamie C.Sydney, NSW

Cheapest prices and best service

Seeing the low prices I was skeptical but these guys are amazing. Needed the awning by the end of the week and stressed this to the team and they made it happen

Customer ServiceVehicle Accessories

Thank you very much for your kind review Jamie. It is greatly appreciated.

Richard
RichardGippsland, VIC

Slow to dispatch

Hi. I placed an online order from this business on Tuesday 21/1/20 for two Hayman Reese products. I received a confirmation email on 21/1/20 saying these parts had been sent (and had a phone call from them confirming the same that day). After I hadn't received the items today on 28/1/20 (3-4 business days is usual postage time to Bairnsdale from Sydney) I called up to check where they were. I was told over the phone that the parts haven't even been sent yet (and I will get an email when they are) and also that I agreed to delivery in 1-10 days?? Very disappointing service and I would not recommend Vehicle-Accessories.

Yu Z.
Yu Z.Sydney, NSW

Cheap products. Fast response via phone and email. Dispatch from the warehouse tooks a week but delivery is very fast.

PeterWH
PeterWHTorrens 2607, ACT

WDR vehicle Blackbox

I purchased this thru Ebay.
Not real impressed,BUT I guess you get what you pay for,BUT when you see this one Ebay,just give it a wide birth.
It has a USB to back up...(what back up) and the plug for your vehicle,so just go to the blackbox for your vehicle from a reputable dealer,and NOT Ebay.
This one isnt worth while purchasing for the $36:99 and I have advised the seller of the same.

GJC
GJCGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Dodgy at best!

I ordered 5 items to make up a Rhino roof rack system. Initial order process indicated freight would be zero. Once ordered, I received a confirmation email for only one minor item plus fright. I sent two emails requesting information and cancellation of order. No response. I rang their customer support number and talked to someone with an American accent. He suggested I did not order correctly and we could complete the order over the phone. When I said I wanted to cancel the order he tried to suggest it was a minor issue and just complete over the phone. When I pressed he agreed to cancel but was short and rude. I asked for a confirmation email but as yet nothing.

Canuck