Listing monitored by Vehicle Accessories

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (7)
RobertWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Terrible

**** AVOID THIS COMPANY, BUY ELSWHERE********** Made a order for a topbox for my car, was available on Ebay and on their own website. Showed more than 10 in stock and free delivery on both sites. Ordered from their own website, after order and payment, NO STOCK, many weeks later, promise of stock, but have to pay more. Wanted extra payment of $70.

Harry
HarrySouth East Queensland, QLD

Item not in stock and no contact made

I ordered a tow bar, waited a week and it still hadn't shipped. When I called them they said they were waiting on the item from the supplier. If you don't have the item in stock don't list it on your store and take peoples money. Its just a waste of everyone's time. I definitely won't be using VA again.

JenNortheast, VIC

Hoping for a fast refund

paul4471
paul4471Perth, WA

Grey market importer?

Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Find out how Vehicle Accessories compares to other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Richard
RichardGippsland, VIC

Slow to dispatch

Hi. I placed an online order from this business on Tuesday 21/1/20 for two Hayman Reese products. I received a confirmation email on 21/1/20 saying these parts had been sent (and had a phone call from them confirming the same that day). After I hadn't received the items today on 28/1/20 (3-4 business days is usual postage time to Bairnsdale from Sydney) I called up to check where they were. I was told over the phone that the parts haven't even been sent yet (and I will get an email when they are) and also that I agreed to delivery in 1-10 days?? Very disappointing service and I would not recommend Vehicle-Accessories.

GJC
GJCGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Dodgy at best!

I ordered 5 items to make up a Rhino roof rack system. Initial order process indicated freight would be zero. Once ordered, I received a confirmation email for only one minor item plus fright. I sent two emails requesting information and cancellation of order. No response. I rang their customer support number and talked to someone with an American accent. He suggested I did not order correctly and we could complete the order over the phone. When I said I wanted to cancel the order he tried to suggest it was a minor issue and just complete over the phone. When I pressed he agreed to cancel but was short and rude. I asked for a confirmation email but as yet nothing.

Canuck