Listing monitored by Vehicle Accessories

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (37)

Easy to deal with and quick postage

Despite all the bad reviews this company has I had a good experience. I ordered some Rhino rack roof racks. I was told they could take up too 15 business days to arrive but came in week were exactly what I ordered. Thanks guys for the easy purchase.

Good Communication and fast tracking

The guys at VA got my roof racks shipped and delivered in half less the expected time. They provided good communication and updates. Thanks guys

Alan
AlanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent quality! Rhyno roof bars and box

Easy installation with clear instructions and back up phone service great!! The online order form was very easy as well 100%

James Platt
James PlattPerth, WA

Excellent company to deal with and they make the best bars available!

I have ordered two products now and dealt with Tony Cruz twice. He is excellent to deal with and very professional and quick to sort your order. Highly recommend using Vehicle Accessories and Tony is an asset to them.

Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Find out how Vehicle Accessories compares to other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Faye
FayeIllawarra, NSW

I was nervous about ordering as I needed to be sure I was ordering the right part for my van

Customer ServiceVehicle Accessories

Hi Faye, Thank you for putting your trust in us and I am very pleased that you have had a great experience with our company and team members.

Warmest Regards
VA Management

Fantastic customer service

Fantastic service! Needed an awning urgently for a raining camping trip the next day and the team at Vehicle Accessories organised quick/easy pick up from their warehouse. Greatly appreciate it!

Lawry
LawrySouth East Queensland, QLD

Tony is a lovely guy, larger than life, and the products are just amazing

I just had a really good end to end "customer experience" (that's the trendy word these days, right?) and the quality of the products were absolutely second to none. You have won yourself a lifetime customer!

Ron
RonPerth, WA

Excellent service, good communications

Great service. Delivered interstate within 1 week. Kept fully informed. Highly recommended and would use again. Buy with confidence, you will be pleased.

Excellent customer service

Tony from their online sales team was very helpful, he confirmed their stock levels and shipping times, including when it would be dispatched, all before I placed my order. Tony confirmed my order once everything was done online. Very easy to deal with and good customer service.

Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Bought some roof racks for my new Mazda CX-5, the guys were professional and courteous. Highly recommend

Quick and efficient, easy online platform and no issues with the online payment. They were honest and helped me throughout

Jono S.
Jono S.Sydney, NSW

Awesome product and experience!!

Purchased via online a Darche 270 awning love the product delivered within 2 days. Epic guys will purchase again. Thanks!!

Martin
Martin

Very happy client

Found the right item immediately. Very happy with process. Was kept in the loop re delivery. The item was easy to fit on the car.

Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Top customer service and products

The team done a top job getting my roof racks to me. Will definitely be purchasing more gear from them in the future

Customer ServiceVehicle Accessories

Hi Luke, thank you very much for your kind review. We are very pleased that you are happy with your purchase and we look forward to seeing you visit us again.

Warmest Regards
Vehicle Accessories Management

Tim H
Tim HCentral West, NSW

Awesome Customer Service

The team at Vehicle Accessories excelled. Firstly they made sure that what I had ordered was right for my vehicle to avoid any disappointment. They then kept me fully updated on progress and once they received the information on stock delivery times, immediately informed me. As their supplier couldn't meet my requirements they worked with me to send through what they could and refunded me for what they couldn't. The refund hit my account almost immediately and they delivered the rest to my doorstep within 2 days !!!!
Magnificent effort guys..thankyou so much

michelle
michelle

Very helpful

Very helpful, good contact, online shop good, good price and prompt, even with supply problems in covid. Happy to recommend to anyone