Listing monitored by Vehicle Accessories

1.7
  • Return Claim MadeYes (6) · No
MarkHunter Region, NSW

Haven’t received goods which are paid in full and delivery constantly being pushed back.

Terrible customer service We ordered roof racks over two weeks ago and we’re told prior to order that it was a 3 business day turnaround. We have just received an email to say it won’t be delivered until the 27th of July! This would be 5-6 weeks since we paid in full. We have now requested a refund and it’s being reviewed which is also an unprofessional process as the customer service representative couldn’t confirm this over the phone.

Mark

I have just received confirmation that I will receive a refund in 3-5 days.

Awful experience.

I had an awful experience, having placed an order for some roof rack accessories. Following order placement, I found it almost impossible to get a delivery date out of the organisation. Then I kept getting broken promises, and eventually it transpired that they could not find the item in their warehouse or logistics system. I did eventually get a refund, but not until after getting the runaround. I would feel far better if they had simply been honest with me at the outset.

Stephen
StephenSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great After Sales Service

I had problems with the Yakiba Bike Rack and Vehicles Accessories were absolutely fabulous in foillowing up and ensuring I got a replacement Rack under warranty. My thanks to Tony from Vehicle Accessories who followed this through for me over several months.
Thank you.

Roof racks. Bad company.

Don't do it. Boxed like crap. 4 months late and only one roof rack in box.. looks like 5 yr old damn stock. Going through refund ATM.. will re review if refund is a complete hassle.. Surfer guy for south east QLD

Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Find out how Vehicle Accessories compares to other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Avoid at all costs