Listing monitored by Vehicle Accessories

Terrible. Never purchasing from here again.

Returns/exchange process for this company is beyond a joke. Being an online company you would think they world have better solutions than charging a customer and extortionate amount of money OR a 15% restocking fee. Alongside that when trying to rectify the situation I was continually told different costs for exchanging the item. Very, very frustrating. Terrible customer service, took no responsibility for themselves. Was happy to pay the return fee, but was not happy that it costs me almost triple the amount of money I was originally quoted. Save yourself the trouble and DO NOT BUY FROM HERE. Purchase from a reputable company who will price match and who has a clearly specified returns/exchange policy. Very disappointed.

MarkHunter Region, NSW

Haven’t received goods which are paid in full and delivery constantly being pushed back.

Terrible customer service We ordered roof racks over two weeks ago and we’re told prior to order that it was a 3 business day turnaround. We have just received an email to say it won’t be delivered until the 27th of July! This would be 5-6 weeks since we paid in full. We have now requested a refund and it’s being reviewed which is also an unprofessional process as the customer service representative couldn’t confirm this over the phone.

Mark

I have just received confirmation that I will receive a refund in 3-5 days.

Awful experience.

I had an awful experience, having placed an order for some roof rack accessories. Following order placement, I found it almost impossible to get a delivery date out of the organisation. Then I kept getting broken promises, and eventually it transpired that they could not find the item in their warehouse or logistics system. I did eventually get a refund, but not until after getting the runaround. I would feel far better if they had simply been honest with me at the outset.

RobertWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Terrible

**** AVOID THIS COMPANY, BUY ELSWHERE********** Made a order for a topbox for my car, was available on Ebay and on their own website. Showed more than 10 in stock and free delivery on both sites. Ordered from their own website, after order and payment, NO STOCK, many weeks later, promise of stock, but have to pay more. Wanted extra payment of $70.

Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Find out how Vehicle Accessories compares to other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Harry
HarrySouth East Queensland, QLD

Item not in stock and no contact made

I ordered a tow bar, waited a week and it still hadn't shipped. When I called them they said they were waiting on the item from the supplier. If you don't have the item in stock don't list it on your store and take peoples money. Its just a waste of everyone's time. I definitely won't be using VA again.

NewAussie
NewAussieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not a happy customer! Sold a used item, awful customer service.

• +1Thumbnail
JenNortheast, VIC

Hoping for a fast refund

paul4471
paul4471Perth, WA

Grey market importer?

Neil
NeilSydney

Terrible

I ordered Rhino Accessories from these guys. Their published address is less than an hour away, as is Rhino's head office. Was told last week dispatch would be earlier this week. No sign of the goods. The offshore call centre is not answering its phones on any of their numbers. No response to email enquiry. Very bad experience; chargeback under way. Would recommend staying away from this company. They are not on Rhino's dealer list either it appears.

Roof racks. Bad company.

Don't do it. Boxed like crap. 4 months late and only one roof rack in box.. looks like 5 yr old damn stock. Going through refund ATM.. will re review if refund is a complete hassle.. Surfer guy for south east QLD

Poor service

after a week of not hearing anything after ordering I had to email the the orders department as there is no facility to check online - after another day I got a reply back saying may be upto 3 weeks until you hear anything but you should hear something next week .....Prices may be cheap but really rubbish communication and poor customer service.

Callum Davidson
Callum DavidsonHunter Region, NSW

AVOID AT ALL COSTS

Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Waste of time,l price maybe cheaper but pay the extra and get your product on time.

Terrible dispatch. 15 days after ordering the product it finally gets sent. After being told it had been sent on 15th over the phone. I don't usually right reviews like this as I work in retail and understand where delays can come from but this is absolutely shocking in this day. I would have gathered have payed the extra $50 that competiton had them advertised for then wait what will now be 3 weeks for good racks getting sent 600km down the highway. Absolute joke never again avoid at all costs.

Richard
RichardGippsland, VIC

Slow to dispatch

Hi. I placed an online order from this business on Tuesday 21/1/20 for two Hayman Reese products. I received a confirmation email on 21/1/20 saying these parts had been sent (and had a phone call from them confirming the same that day). After I hadn't received the items today on 28/1/20 (3-4 business days is usual postage time to Bairnsdale from Sydney) I called up to check where they were. I was told over the phone that the parts haven't even been sent yet (and I will get an email when they are) and also that I agreed to delivery in 1-10 days?? Very disappointing service and I would not recommend Vehicle-Accessories.

David Carpenter
David CarpenterSydney, NSW

Ignore the cheap price . . . avoid at all costs.