Veldere

Veldere

george M.

george M.

Finally something that works

I decided to do something about my skin 3 months ago and I'm very happy these guys were recommended to me. i was previously using products from a few other brands to help me get my skin back in shape but they just cost a fortune and didn't really do anything besides make my face look greasy. As a man we don't have many options to take care of our faces besides soap. I use 2 products from this brand and they've been great, I've even noticed a few wrinkles aren't as visible anymore which is great.

samia8

samia8Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Products are good and so is the service

I’m happy with their service, ingredients list transparency and their products. Their products aren’t tested on animals, smell great and have made a difference to my face and body

Elle T.

Elle T.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

love Veldere!

Veldere is one of those brands I discovered and asked myself how I didn’t find them years ago. I really love their range of skincare products, their detoxifying mask is my favourite.

I do think they should add moisturising creams to their range, I’m satisfied with their other products.

Amelia J.

Amelia J.

Really good products for a new brand

I Decided to try a number of veldere products after seeing before and after photos and reading their reviews.

I tried their elixir face oil for 30 days and I can say with confidence that it made a huge improvement in my skins appearance and texture.

Their lavender body soap was also different because it left my skin very clean.

Julia T.

Julia T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Affordable quality skincare

Veldere is quickly becoming my favourite skincare brand. they’re environmentally conscious and don’t test on animals like some of the big brands do. As a customer I feel like more than just a number and love their aftercare emails asking if I was happy with their service and my purchase which I always am. The only downside is I have to buy more than what I need because their always selling out of stock and it’s really hard to find their products stocked outside their website.

ramona h.

ramona h.

The range of products are excellent

Its sometimes difficult to buy through their online store because their products seem to sellout very fast and are usually sold out but I've managed to find their products through a beauty retailer which is convenient. Their range is medium size but at the same time their skincare products are some of the best I've used in years for their price range.

olivia W.

olivia W.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I'm in love with their products

heard this brand made really good natural soaps from my friend who has very similar skin sensitivities as me so I decided to try their soap and I immediately fell in love with it! their website is straight to the point and has a list of all their products on the home page which I find to be convenient. I was a bit disappointed it took them 6 days to ship out my order and when I emailed them about this they apologised and claimed it was because of the coronavirus pandemic... with all that I can say I was extremely satisfied my skin reacted well with their bar.

Amanda S

Amanda S

Order took forever to arrive

My best friend told me to try their products which I actually love but the thing I don’t love one bit is waiting almost 2 weeks for my order to arrive

Laurenn88

Laurenn88Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Their products work

Me and my partner purchase a few of our skincare products from them because they’re really effective products and they work for our skin. Neither of us has had any problems with their service or quality although it did take them longer than usual to dispatch my last order. Their soaps are amazing and make my skin feel very clean and moisturised. Their products are good value for money especially if I compare them to the more expensive products I have used.

Marianaxo

Marianaxo

Clearer, softer and healthier skin

Love them and their products which worked for me and are worth every cent!! I love that my skin looks healthy and glowing. I use their rosehip oil and radiance serum every day which I've found to be an effective duo for fine lines and a dull complexion. packaging is recyclable and products aren't tested on animals which matters greatly to me as a consumer.

My skin is a lot better

Since my skin quality started going south I started researching what to use to help dry skin and a lot of good things came up on rosehip oil so I bought a bottle from their website and started using it every day. The products been great for my skin and it was affordable and natural which is important because I have allergies. The service was good and ill continue to shop from them.

Lucy J

Lucy JVictoria

My favourite skincare brand

I have been using their products for almost a year now and I can only say good things About their products especially their face oils. My skin feels and looks younger and smoother and their product quality is very good.

joseph n.

joseph n.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Elixir Face oil

Really glad my sister recommended these guys to me because I've spent close to a 800 dollars on creams and lotions to help me deal with my unforgiving dry skin and rosacea which I've had since my late 30's. Their elixir face oil has been the best product I've come across which has actually worked to improve my skin.

Sarahhh

SarahhhGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Skin appearance has improved

Just finished an entire bottle of Their elixir face oil and I’m impressed and happy with my new skin and will be purchasing another bottle very soon :) Im reading a lot of good things about their soaps too and I will try them out. I’m also happy with their product quality and online experience.

Amelia D.

Amelia D.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Love the brand & products

Velderes products were recommended to me a year ago and I’m really glad I started buying from them. I like that they use a lot of natural ingredients and don’t test on animals because I’ve dropped a lot of my favourite brands because they tested on animals. Their products Ive used and continue to use today are very good quality and work very well, my skin has gone from a 3 to a 9 since I started using their face oils and clarifying clay mask together. I also use Their soaps because they’re really good for when my skin is More dry and sensitive than usual.

Rachael Young

Rachael Young

products do what they say

their products do exactly what their labels describe and Im very happy with their Shea body soap and rosehip oil which has helped me control my dry skin. I buy my products through their online store and its easy to use. The quality of their products and packaging is good.

Claire Marsia

Claire MarsiaQueensland

Been buying from them for 2 years

I first bought their body soaps over 2 years ago and have been using VéLDERE skincare products ever since. Im currently using their rosehip face oil and clay mask which are my favourite Skincare products. Their range is good but I would really love to see them bring out a Natural moisturising cream for combination skin.

Solange Amani

Solange AmaniGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

good service and skincare products

I started buying their skincare products online a year ago and haven’t been let down once. Their website is simple to shop from and they have a medium size range.
Their quality is second to none in my opinion and I recommend them to my friends and family.

Sierra

SierraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Adore their products and service

It’s easy navigating their website and purchasing my regular skincare products. I use their serum and antioxidant body soaps which I absolutely love and can’t live without. Since using their products my skin looks and feels younger and healthier which is why I’ve stuck with them.

Emily D.

Emily D.

Their products are Very good and Made in Australia

I’ve purchased from their online store at least 5 times and it’s always been a pleasant and easy experience. They have enough products in their range To care for your skin needs and I’m satisfied with the products quality especially the clay mask, face oil and soaps. The fact they are Australian made and owned is also really great and their product packaging can all be recycled.