Veldere Rosehip Oil

Veldere Rosehip Oil

See the Best Serums & Oils in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Veldere

samia8
samia8Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Can’t live without it

My skin was falling apart and drying out like no tomorrow and I tried everything to get some sort of relief. although I found products that worked they were hugely expensive and didn’t last very long as I was using them multiple times per day. this Rosehip oil is very cheap, lasts a very long time and the results show immediately.

Elliana R.
Elliana R.South East Queensland, QLD

Another amazing product from veldere

Im ecstatic that one of my favourite skincare brand makes my favourite oil which has been a staple in my skincare routine for years. This oil is a huge must have for anyone with dry skin and from my experience its also a really good and cheap product for hiding very fine lines. I have used different branded rose hip oils but I have found this one to be the quickest absorbing and the least greasiest, I do wish it smelled better but for what it can do I think the scent is highly tollerable.

Laurenn88
Laurenn88Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Rosehip oil

After lots of research and reading about the benefits of Rosehip oil I made the decision to try it out. I’m glad Veldere stocked it because I use their clay mask and body soap. I found it to be easy to apply and my face had an instant glow with it on. Since using it my skin has become moisturised, radiant and soft.

ireneee911
ireneee911

this is the best rosehip oil

It took less than 3 weeks to see a really positive change in my skin with this rosehip oil. my skin is more moisturised and has a brighter and more glowing appearance. For just $24 this has been a great purchase for me.

Purchased in September 2020 for $24.00.

Rachael Young
Rachael Young

Has hydrated and softened my skin

during this time of year my skin becomes very dry and irritated but using rosehip oil helps me hydrate my extremely dry skin so I can better cope with the symptoms with a natural products. Ive used 3 different brands of rosehip oil and this one is by far the best one and least expensive which was a pleasant surprise. when I apply rosehip oil at night before bed my face is always soft and hydrated the next day.

Andrew S
Andrew SNorth Queensland, QLD

Helped improve my skin

My skin is very dry but since I started using this product it’s really helped my skin condition improve by keeping it moisturised throughout the entire day.
I haven’t had any adverse reactions to Rosehip oil and I use it daily.

Purchased in May 2020.

Emily D.
Emily D.

Excellent natural product for moisturising Skin and leaving it glowing

This has been a really awesome investment for my face and skin and I couldn’t recommend it enough for anyone who has combination/dry skin like myself. Rosehip oil is really therapeutic and easy to use and I found my skin became more radiant and plump with it.

I didn’t see any negative reactions from this product but it does smell a bit like dirt, that really earthy smell which does wear off after about 25 minutes.

I use it every morning and can easily apply
My foundation over it because it only take a few minutes for my skin to completely absorb it.

Purchased in March 2020 at Veldere for $24.00.

Cindy Roberts
Cindy RobertsGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I use this on my dry skin

The changes from using rosehip oil on my face took close to 2 weeks to notice but were very noticeable. My skin had become more hydrated and plump and the redness under my eyes was less noticeable.
I haven’t had any adverse reactions from using this face oil but it has a smell I didn’t like much, luckily the smell fades after application so it wasn't a concern for me.
I also use this on my stretch marks to fade them.

Purchased in May 2020 for $24.00.

Lana F.
Lana F.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

absorbed very quickly

I was very pleased when I used this face oil and saw it being absorbed into my skin very quickly... unlike the last face oil I used which would sit on the surface of my skin and leave me with a glossy complexion for over an hour. I really love how effective this is at keeping my skin moisturised.

Purchased in May 2019 at Veldere for $24.00.

Chloe M.
Chloe M.New South Wales

Absolutely best rosehip oil

Absolutely the best rosehip oil I have come across in a long time! It’s more affordable than the last 2 I used and is less greasy and more effective at moisturising my face. We’ve noticed My skin is more hydrated and rejuvenated with this oil as opposed to days I don’t use it. I don’t have any allergic reactions to it and it’s smell is fine. I had a few old acne scars on my face which I think have also become a little bit less noticeable aswell in the last few months.

Purchased in April 2020 at Veldere for $24.00.

emily b.
emily b.Mid North Coast, NSW

surprisingly non-oily or greasy

Makes my skin feel soft and smooth and I've been using it everyday for the last 3 months, I'm 48 years old and I wish I knew about this when I was in my mid 30's. It isn't oily and dries very fast after rubbing it into skin, the one thing I don't like is that it doesn't come scented.

Purchased in April 2020 at Veldere for $24.00.

Emmad92
Emmad92Sydney, NSW

Easy to apply and not greasy

Face oils will continue to rise in popularity and this one is no exception in my opinion. It is easy to apply and my skin absorbs it very quickly which is very good when I use it right before bed after I’ve cleansed my face. Worth the money and using it isn’t a waste of time because it really does work.

Purchased in May 2020.