Veldere Rosehip Oil

Veldere Rosehip Oil

See the Best Serums & Oils in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Veldere

4.5
Solange Amani
Solange AmaniGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very soothing

The first changes I noticed were very immediate, my dry sensitive skin had become Very hydrated within an instant and my skins appearance was a lot more appealing and didn’t look tired. I didn’t suffer any side effects from this product and it has helped fade some sun damage on my forehead.

Therese S
Therese SNorth Queensland, QLD

Cant sleep without applying this

I use this every night and morning to help with my fine lines and it’s worked incredibly well for a product that costs less than 25$. My face is smoother, looks younger and Lines are less visible around my eyes and forehead. It’s been 3 months of use and I have not suffered any adverse side effects or allergies from this Rosehip oil.

Purchased in August 2020 at Veldere for $24.00.

Other Serums & Oils

olivia W.
olivia W.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

saviour for sensitive and dry skin but I don't like the smell!

I use 4 drops this rosehip oil once a day and it helps me cope with my dry and sensitive skin. unlike Marula oil which I was using, this is not greasy and very moisturising which has helped during the winter season. I like this oil a lot but When I first heard the word reship oil my immediate thought was an oil that smells like roses which isn't the case, it has a very earthy which I don't really like.

Pippa h.
Pippa h.South East Queensland, QLD

Love it!

I've found this to be really beneficial for my skin in a few unique ways which I didn't expect. Since I adopted this into my sincere routine my skin has become less dry and flaky in the mornings especially if I use it before bed and its working throughout the night. my skin is more refreshed, hydrated and plump to so I'm really happy! it didn't break the bank either so its something I can afford to use long term. it has a really earthy nutty smell to it which I don't exactly like but once its absorbed into my skin the smell goes away.

Purchased in April 2020 at Veldere for $24.00.

Serums & Oils

Find out how Veldere Rosehip Oil compares to other Serums & Oils

Brittany H.
Brittany H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Awesome natural and cruelty free

Let me start with what I didn’t like about this and that’s the smell of! Thankfully the smell doesn’t last more than 5 minutes thank God! I noticed this to be an effective moisturising oil for the face and a great skin repairing product if you’re willing to use it consistently like I did for 3 months! It’s erased some of my pigmentation from Excessive sun exposure and has set in a nice Healthy glow Which I’m fond of. From my experience It’s a great purchase Especially because it’s not tested on animals, natural and can be used all over the body without leaving a greasy layer. Definitely happy I added this into my skincare regimen.

Purchased in May 2020 at Veldere for $24.00.

Layla H.
Layla H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Light and non greasy

Incredibly happy I tried this oil for my face! It’s left me with smoother and more supple skin which is what I was longing for. I’ve been using it everyday for 7 weeks straight and I haven’t seen suffered from adverse reactions of any kind. Really happy with this purchase and it was only $24.

Purchased in May 2020 at Veldere for $24.00.

Samuel D.
Samuel D.Sydney, NSW

great product and well priced

Although this smells terrible I'm still gonna continue using it because its helping my scarred up skin heal up and does an overall great job with the dryness also. its natural which is a huge plus for me because I'm allergic to almost everything or don't react well to chemicals including fragrances.

Purchased in June 2020 at Veldere for $24.00.

Louise K.
Louise K.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

My skin is more hydrated and plump

I’m 36 years old and have spent lots on natural skincare because I have hypersensitive skin so chemical filled products and foods are out of the question. Ive used this oil on my face and hands for 2 months and it has made them softer and smoother. No adverse side effects were seen from this oil.

Other Serums & Oils

Amelia J.
Amelia J.asked

Has anyone used this in combination with velderes face detoxifying mask?

isabella919
isabella919asked

I lose the Veldere clay mask can I use this afterwards instead of moisturising cream? And is it ok to use on oily skin?

Rayan M.
Rayan M.

I use their rose hip oil and clay mask in combination with each other twice a week and i have found them to be an excellent duo

Kayla M.
Kayla M.asked

I use this before bed and I’ve noticed it stains my while pillowcases, has anyone else had this problem? I love this oil and don’t want to stop using it but I also love my mulberry silk pillowcases

Veldere
VELDEREVeldere

Hi Kayla,

We’re sorry to hear you’re having this issue with our product. Everyone’s skin is different and the time it takes to absorb the oil may vary person to person. Try applying the oil sooner before bed to give your skin more time to completely absorb the product. Please let us know if you have anymore questions

Get an answer from our members and Veldere representatives