Veldere Rosehip Oil

Veldere Rosehip Oil

See the Best Serums & Oils in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Veldere

Janice88
Janice88

Outstanding Face oil

If I didn't incorporate this oil into my skincare routine I don't think I would be as pleased with my skin as I am today. velders rosehip oil has helped my skin in every way and it only cost $20, I've spent $180 on skincare products which didn't even do half of what this oil did for me and that is why I love it.

Purchased at Veldere for $24.00.

Marianaxo
Marianaxo

love it

By far one of the best natural oils anyone can use on their face for an instant glow in a very short time. I noticed clearer and softer skin after 3 weeks and I'm really happy.

Other Serums & Oils

lillian j.
lillian j.Australian Capital Territory

Only need to use 1 to 2 drops a day

I’m a 37 year old woman and I started using rosehip oils over 5 years ago and in those years I have used at least 10 different brands, some have been great and some not so great but this one is definitely up there with my 3 favourites. I use 2 drops every evening and my skin absorbs it within minutes and keeps my skin moisturised Up until bedtime. It’s also natural, easy to spread and 2 drops will get you full coverage on your face. I’ve read a lot of people don’t like the earthy natural smell but I like it. I have normal to dry skin and I’ve never had any adverse reactions from Rosehip oils or any face oils.

Purchased in April 2020 at Veldere for $24.00.

Belinda B.
Belinda B.

This is liquid gold in a bottle

I noticed my skin has become more plump and lively since adding this oil into my skincare routine 2 months ago. I’m a huge advocate of cruelty free, chemical free skincare and I’m just happy this product ticked those boxes. I haven’t seen any adverse reactions since using this product. Im also fair skinned so my face did have a lot of sunspots which have also faded with This rosehip oil which is nice.

Purchased in May 2020.

Serums & Oils

Find out how Veldere Rosehip Oil compares to other Serums & Oils

Amelia J.
Amelia J.asked

Has anyone used this in combination with velderes face detoxifying mask?

isabella919
isabella919asked

I lose the Veldere clay mask can I use this afterwards instead of moisturising cream? And is it ok to use on oily skin?

Rayan M.
Rayan M.

I use their rose hip oil and clay mask in combination with each other twice a week and i have found them to be an excellent duo

Kayla M.
Kayla M.asked

I use this before bed and I’ve noticed it stains my while pillowcases, has anyone else had this problem? I love this oil and don’t want to stop using it but I also love my mulberry silk pillowcases

Veldere
VELDEREVeldere

Hi Kayla,

We’re sorry to hear you’re having this issue with our product. Everyone’s skin is different and the time it takes to absorb the oil may vary person to person. Try applying the oil sooner before bed to give your skin more time to completely absorb the product. Please let us know if you have anymore questions

Get an answer from our members and Veldere representatives