Veldere Rosehip Oil

Veldere Rosehip Oil (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Serums & Oils in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Veldere

Yasmine C.
Yasmine C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great product for softer and healthier skin

Started using this 3 weeks ago to help with a few skin concerns I was covering with makeup. I use 3 drops every afternoon and My face has cleared up and less inflamed. I have a lot of allergies and decided to try this oil because it’s natural and organic so I haven’t suffered from any adverse reactions thankfully. I couldn’t be any happier with my results so far and I’m only a quarter of the way through the bottle.

Purchased in July 2020 at Veldere for $24.00.

Chloe M.
Chloe M.New South Wales

Absolutely best rosehip oil

Absolutely the best rosehip oil I have come across in a long time! It’s more affordable than the last 2 I used and is less greasy and more effective at moisturising my face. We’ve noticed My skin is more hydrated and rejuvenated with this oil as opposed to days I don’t use it. I don’t have any allergic reactions to it and it’s smell is fine. I had a few old acne scars on my face which I think have also become a little bit less noticeable aswell in the last few months.

emily b.
emily b.Mid North Coast, NSW

surprisingly non-oily or greasy

Makes my skin feel soft and smooth and I've been using it everyday for the last 3 months, I'm 48 years old and I wish I knew about this when I was in my mid 30's. It isn't oily and dries very fast after rubbing it into skin, the one thing I don't like is that it doesn't come scented.

olivia W.
olivia W.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

saviour for sensitive and dry skin but I don't like the smell!

I use 4 drops this rosehip oil once a day and it helps me cope with my dry and sensitive skin. unlike Marula oil which I was using, this is not greasy and very moisturising which has helped during the winter season. I like this oil a lot but When I first heard the word reship oil my immediate thought was an oil that smells like roses which isn't the case, it has a very earthy which I don't really like.

Purchased in March 2020.

Stacey G.
Stacey G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Hydrated & Invigorated my face and hands

This is such a nice oil, gets absorbed into my skin really fast and isn’t too rich and greasy so you’re not left feeling oily while the product is on your face and neck. My skin is hydrated and has a beautiful glowing Complexion after 5 weeks. Haven’t had any negative side effects from it then again it is a natural product. The smell is natural and earthy which could be improved but it does fade after a few minutes.

Pippa h.
Pippa h.South East Queensland, QLD

Love it!

I've found this to be really beneficial for my skin in a few unique ways which I didn't expect. Since I adopted this into my sincere routine my skin has become less dry and flaky in the mornings especially if I use it before bed and its working throughout the night. my skin is more refreshed, hydrated and plump to so I'm really happy! it didn't break the bank either so its something I can afford to use long term. it has a really earthy nutty smell to it which I don't exactly like but once its absorbed into my skin the smell goes away.

Brittany H.
Brittany H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Awesome natural and cruelty free

Let me start with what I didn’t like about this and that’s the smell of! Thankfully the smell doesn’t last more than 5 minutes thank God! I noticed this to be an effective moisturising oil for the face and a great skin repairing product if you’re willing to use it consistently like I did for 3 months! It’s erased some of my pigmentation from Excessive sun exposure and has set in a nice Healthy glow Which I’m fond of. From my experience It’s a great purchase Especially because it’s not tested on animals, natural and can be used all over the body without leaving a greasy layer. Definitely happy I added this into my skincare regimen.

Purchased in May 2020 at Veldere for $24.00.

Layla H.
Layla H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Light and non greasy

Incredibly happy I tried this oil for my face! It’s left me with smoother and more supple skin which is what I was longing for. I’ve been using it everyday for 7 weeks straight and I haven’t seen suffered from adverse reactions of any kind. Really happy with this purchase and it was only $24.

Purchased in May 2020 at Veldere for $24.00.

Samuel D.
Samuel D.Sydney, NSW

great product and well priced

Although this smells terrible I'm still gonna continue using it because its helping my scarred up skin heal up and does an overall great job with the dryness also. its natural which is a huge plus for me because I'm allergic to almost everything or don't react well to chemicals including fragrances.

Purchased in June 2020 at Veldere for $24.00.

lillian j.
lillian j.Australian Capital Territory

Only need to use 1 to 2 drops a day

I’m a 37 year old woman and I started using rosehip oils over 5 years ago and in those years I have used at least 10 different brands, some have been great and some not so great but this one is definitely up there with my 3 favourites. I use 2 drops every evening and my skin absorbs it within minutes and keeps my skin moisturised Up until bedtime. It’s also natural, easy to spread and 2 drops will get you full coverage on your face. I’ve read a lot of people don’t like the earthy natural smell but I like it. I have normal to dry skin and I’ve never had any adverse reactions from Rosehip oils or any face oils.

Belinda B.
Belinda B.

This is liquid gold in a bottle

I noticed my skin has become more plump and lively since adding this oil into my skincare routine 2 months ago. I’m a huge advocate of cruelty free, chemical free skincare and I’m just happy this product ticked those boxes. I haven’t seen any adverse reactions since using this product. Im also fair skinned so my face did have a lot of sunspots which have also faded with This rosehip oil which is nice.

Purchased in May 2020.

Louise K.
Louise K.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

My skin is more hydrated and plump

I’m 36 years old and have spent lots on natural skincare because I have hypersensitive skin so chemical filled products and foods are out of the question. Ive used this oil on my face and hands for 2 months and it has made them softer and smoother. No adverse side effects were seen from this oil.

Purchased in March 2020.

Emmad92
Emmad92Sydney, NSW

Easy to apply and not greasy

Face oils will continue to rise in popularity and this one is no exception in my opinion. It is easy to apply and my skin absorbs it very quickly which is very good when I use it right before bed after I’ve cleansed my face. Worth the money and using it isn’t a waste of time because it really does work.

Purchased in May 2020.

les m.
les m.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good natural product

Ive used a lot of the veldere products which is why I bought their rosehip oil when I saw it on their site. so far I've been using it for 6 weeks with a noticeable difference in my skins appearance and no complaints except that It did take some time to arrive and although I bought it during the peak of the pandemic it shouldn't have taken 4 days to process and ship out.

Purchased in May 2020 for $24.00.

Amber Leman
Amber LemanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

My Skin tone and appearance is excellent

I had heard a lot of good things about rosehip oil and decided to try it out for myself. I like this oil because it’s natural and has an earthy scent to it but mainly for its skincare benefits. I’ve been using this one consistently from Veldere and I’m actually surprised how much my skin has improved in 6 weeks. It’s not greasy and Is absorbed quickly by my skin. Fine lines are less obvious and my skins overall appearance has improved dramatically and has a more healthy appearance. I also quit smoking right before I started using it which would’ve also aided my skins glow.