Veldere Rosehip Oil

Veldere Rosehip Oil

See the Best Serums & Oils in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Veldere

• Skin Type
  • Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (2)
  • Ease of Application
  • Smell
emily b.
emily b.Mid North Coast, NSW

surprisingly non-oily or greasy

Makes my skin feel soft and smooth and I've been using it everyday for the last 3 months, I'm 48 years old and I wish I knew about this when I was in my mid 30's. It isn't oily and dries very fast after rubbing it into skin, the one thing I don't like is that it doesn't come scented.

Purchased in April 2020 at Veldere for $24.00.

Ease of Application

olivia W.
olivia W.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

saviour for sensitive and dry skin but I don't like the smell!

I use 4 drops this rosehip oil once a day and it helps me cope with my dry and sensitive skin. unlike Marula oil which I was using, this is not greasy and very moisturising which has helped during the winter season. I like this oil a lot but When I first heard the word reship oil my immediate thought was an oil that smells like roses which isn't the case, it has a very earthy which I don't really like.

Purchased in March 2020.

Ease of Application

Other Serums & Oils

Amelia J.
Amelia J.asked

Has anyone used this in combination with velderes face detoxifying mask?

isabella919
isabella919asked

I lose the Veldere clay mask can I use this afterwards instead of moisturising cream? And is it ok to use on oily skin?

Rayan M.
Rayan M.

I use their rose hip oil and clay mask in combination with each other twice a week and i have found them to be an excellent duo

Kayla M.
Kayla M.asked

I use this before bed and I’ve noticed it stains my while pillowcases, has anyone else had this problem? I love this oil and don’t want to stop using it but I also love my mulberry silk pillowcases

Veldere
VELDEREVeldere

Hi Kayla,

We’re sorry to hear you’re having this issue with our product. Everyone’s skin is different and the time it takes to absorb the oil may vary person to person. Try applying the oil sooner before bed to give your skin more time to completely absorb the product. Please let us know if you have anymore questions

Get an answer from our members and Veldere representatives