Veldere Rosehip Oil

Veldere Rosehip Oil

See the Best Serums & Oils in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Veldere

Matildatue
MatildatueGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

My review Velderes Rosehip oil

Well worth it if you have dry and chemical sensitive skin like me and want a quick and natural fix.
I had no adverse reaction from this product. It smells ok and is easy to use

Solange Amani
Solange AmaniGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very soothing

The first changes I noticed were very immediate, my dry sensitive skin had become Very hydrated within an instant and my skins appearance was a lot more appealing and didn’t look tired. I didn’t suffer any side effects from this product and it has helped fade some sun damage on my forehead.

Purchased in March 2020.

Other Serums & Oils

Stacey G.
Stacey G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Hydrated & Invigorated my face and hands

This is such a nice oil, gets absorbed into my skin really fast and isn’t too rich and greasy so you’re not left feeling oily while the product is on your face and neck. My skin is hydrated and has a beautiful glowing Complexion after 5 weeks. Haven’t had any negative side effects from it then again it is a natural product. The smell is natural and earthy which could be improved but it does fade after a few minutes.

Purchased in April 2020 at Veldere for $24.00.

Louise K.
Louise K.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

My skin is more hydrated and plump

I’m 36 years old and have spent lots on natural skincare because I have hypersensitive skin so chemical filled products and foods are out of the question. Ive used this oil on my face and hands for 2 months and it has made them softer and smoother. No adverse side effects were seen from this oil.

Purchased in March 2020.

Serums & Oils

Find out how Veldere Rosehip Oil compares to other Serums & Oils

Emmad92
Emmad92Sydney, NSW

Easy to apply and not greasy

Face oils will continue to rise in popularity and this one is no exception in my opinion. It is easy to apply and my skin absorbs it very quickly which is very good when I use it right before bed after I’ve cleansed my face. Worth the money and using it isn’t a waste of time because it really does work.

Purchased in May 2020.

les m.
les m.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good natural product

Ive used a lot of the veldere products which is why I bought their rosehip oil when I saw it on their site. so far I've been using it for 6 weeks with a noticeable difference in my skins appearance and no complaints except that It did take some time to arrive and although I bought it during the peak of the pandemic it shouldn't have taken 4 days to process and ship out.

Purchased in May 2020 for $24.00.

Amelia J.
Amelia J.asked

Has anyone used this in combination with velderes face detoxifying mask?

isabella919
isabella919asked

I lose the Veldere clay mask can I use this afterwards instead of moisturising cream? And is it ok to use on oily skin?

Rayan M.
Rayan M.

I use their rose hip oil and clay mask in combination with each other twice a week and i have found them to be an excellent duo

Kayla M.
Kayla M.asked

I use this before bed and I’ve noticed it stains my while pillowcases, has anyone else had this problem? I love this oil and don’t want to stop using it but I also love my mulberry silk pillowcases

Veldere
VELDEREVeldere

Hi Kayla,

We’re sorry to hear you’re having this issue with our product. Everyone’s skin is different and the time it takes to absorb the oil may vary person to person. Try applying the oil sooner before bed to give your skin more time to completely absorb the product. Please let us know if you have anymore questions

Get an answer from our members and Veldere representatives