Velogear

Velogear

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (32)
Steve

SteveBrisbane

Fast processing fast shipping

My order was processed, shipped and arrived in Qld in excellent time and as ordered, at great prices.
I'm happy I purchased from Velogear.

Greg

GregVictoria

Good price and quick delivery

I've read some bad reviews for Velogear, but my experience was good. I ordered 4 tyres and 3 tubes on 23 December, and they were delivered on 29 December, all exactly as ordered. The order was over $99, so postage was free. Full marks Velogear.

Belrose Dave

Belrose Dave

Delivered, all good.

Find out how Velogear compares to other Bike Shops

Worst online store I have ever dealt with

mavtd

mavtdSydney Surrounds, NSW

Same experience as others (very slow postage, item not actually in stock)

Should've paid attention to all the negative reviews. Velogear are hopeless at actually getting your item to you.
Price is good however they may as well advertise as free as you will probably give up waiting for the item to arrive and get sick of their excuses for delay.....

DaleGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Don't buy from this company

Ordered some jigsaw puzzles for the kids. They send 3 out of the 4 I ordered. One of them they didn't have and sent a cheaper product without asking. I'm still trying to get money for the item they didn't send.
Somehow all the reviews on their website are positive so they must be making these up. Stay away from this dodgy place.

Dale

An update. Apparently they can’t call me as they are not in the office. What a sham this place is.

Jackie

Jackie

Liars, take your money and don't deliver

The company falsely advertises their delivery/dispatch times and that they have items in stock when they don't. Currently in a PayPal dispute because they haven't dispatched my items. There response to my complaint is that they are slow because of Covid. Then they implied it's because they don't have the item I ordered in stock and they will let me know when they have dispatched my order. NO! That's my money you are spending while I wait indefinitely. Give me my money back and advertise on your website that your items are not in stock and you won't dispatch items for weeks, if at all, because of Covid excuses. Totally untrustworthy.

oz_consumer

oz_consumer

I was worried but they came through

Frank

FrankSydney, NSW

AVOID AT ALL COST

Red Hot Agencies Pty Ltd (velogear) and bicycle store have the exact same address as they are same company just different front. They did not have my purchased product in stock so offered alternative products for around same vlaue. I chose 3 products with same value but they decided to send only 1 of them and ripped me off. I paid $34 for azur top tube bag which other seller sell for $15. Worst case is ebay minimum wage filopino contact centre empoyees dont understand the issue. Case #:5232916387. Dont buy from bicycle store or velogear.

Find out how Velogear compares to other Bike Shops

Scam or terrible! Either way don't use!

Scam. Do not use this online store. After a month of back and fourth regarding missing stock they completely stopped responding. Have not received any products and had to raise a claim through PayPal in order to retrieve my money.

Either the worst online bike shop in existence of a complete scam. Either way do not use them at any cost. Plenty of better stores available.

Amy1411

Amy1411South West, WA

Waited 2 months for bike trailer to arrive only to be told out of stock - pathetic and deceptive customer service

I ordered a bike trailer two months ago. Told three times over the ensuing weeks by the customer service agents it had ‘just been dispatched’ that day (!) but my requests to receive tracking info were ignored. Just told by amazon that order has been cancelled due to ‘customer refund’. Cue wasted time talking to my local post office trying to find out how it was returned. After contacting velogear YET AGAIN was told no stock until September so Refund had been processed. Such a waste of time and would have ordered locally if information had been given. Avoid this company at all costs.

Scott

ScottSouth East Queensland, QLD

Velogear have been absolutely fabulous to deal with and provided quick responses and very clear and thorough communication every step of the way through my purchase
Thanks to their team for all their effort

Walkingtall

WalkingtallRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Stay away!!!

Stay away from these people. I have absolutely no idea how they still do business! They even opened a second website called "bicyclestore.com" because Velogear was getting such a bad name. So beware! They are the same people! Horrific customer service! You've been warned. I've had issues with them via Ebay also! Thank god for Ebay and PayPal... never ever buy from these people! If you do, always, always buy from their Ebay listed items so you are protected and always use PayPal!!!

The LIMAR 325 Helmet i recently purchased is fantastic.

I have been dealing with Velogear for many years now and have always had good service from them,my orders always arrive in good time are well packed and in good condition. All the products i have purchased from them have been off good quality and given me good service.

mark

markQueensland

super slow delivery and no contact - try wiggle instead

we have been waiting for over 10 days now - tracking doesn't tell you anything and doesn't change - tried contacting them with no response - thought I would deal with someone in Australia - would have been so much quicker to order from wiggle out of the UK

KoffeeBean

KoffeeBeanAU

Save yourself the time and money and buy elsewhere!

medusa69r

medusa69rHunter Region, NSW

Appalling customer service and shipping...

Mickmike

MickmikeHunter Region, NSW

Excellent service

I ordered Rock N Roll chain lubricant on the Friday and the goods were received early the following week. Very pleased with the prompt delivery and the professional way that the order was handled. Excellent service.

Jeremy

JeremyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great helmet at excellent price

Picked up a couple of the Limar 325 Superlight helmets on clearance and free shipping.
The helmets are great quality, colourful and stylish look, and at an excellent price.
Thanks Velogear team!

Stacey W

Stacey WSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great backpack, terrible customer service, poor turnaround

Gem550

Gem550asked

Do you have the Thule Wheel Holder Spare Parts Bag in stock please. It holds the bike wheel on the bike rail.

Keerthi D.

Keerthi D.asked

I placed an order No 400060028 Yesterday(12/07/20)...I gave numerous calls to ask them to keep the item so that I could come and pick it.No one answered and no return call. Since my mechanic is putting pressure on me to complete the bicycle ,today all the way from Cranbourne, I travelled to the store , see whether the item is there so that I could pick it.The sales person was so rude on me and almost chased me away and said since no delivery date is mentioned on the order , I have to wait until I get it and didn't want to indicate any time frame for receiving. Then another lady got involved and said , if the item gets delayed it is the fault of Australian post but not with-them. I again polity said , no fuzz , if you have the item , I could take it away.Rejected , refused and chased me away.... This is for the eyes of the management to take some action so that I could get my item as soon as possible. Thank you, I am Keerthi Dias Bandaranayake. and my contact number is 043 1182 632.

sugaradmin