Velogear

Velogear

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (3)
Stacey W

Stacey WSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great backpack, terrible customer service, poor turnaround

Damon

DamonSydney Surrounds, NSW

Replacement toe clip straps

Good price and good quality nylon straps for my toe clips. Old ones wore off from too many scrapes on the mountain bike. These look to be good quality with good clamp springs etc.

Item delayed, not in stock - voucher credited

I placed an order for two items and the order hadn't been dispatched after a few days. I then received an email to say that the item I purchased was never actually in stock and given the option of a refund or a store credit for $5 more than purchase price. Once this was sorted the item arrived in a timely manner

Bike Shops

Find out how Velogear compares to other Bike Shops

Gem550

Gem550asked

Do you have the Thule Wheel Holder Spare Parts Bag in stock please. It holds the bike wheel on the bike rail.

Keerthi D.

Keerthi D.asked

I placed an order No 400060028 Yesterday(12/07/20)...I gave numerous calls to ask them to keep the item so that I could come and pick it.No one answered and no return call. Since my mechanic is putting pressure on me to complete the bicycle ,today all the way from Cranbourne, I travelled to the store , see whether the item is there so that I could pick it.The sales person was so rude on me and almost chased me away and said since no delivery date is mentioned on the order , I have to wait until I get it and didn't want to indicate any time frame for receiving. Then another lady got involved and said , if the item gets delayed it is the fault of Australian post but not with-them. I again polity said , no fuzz , if you have the item , I could take it away.Rejected , refused and chased me away.... This is for the eyes of the management to take some action so that I could get my item as soon as possible. Thank you, I am Keerthi Dias Bandaranayake. and my contact number is 043 1182 632.

sugaradmin