Velogear

Velogear

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (3)
Belrose Dave

Belrose Dave

Delivered, all good.

oz_consumer

oz_consumer

I was worried but they came through

Darren

DarrenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not bad products and good customer service

I have ordered a few items and have not had any issues. Only issue experienced is with the delivery company who in general are not good to deal with. Products I have ordered have performed nicely and are at a reasonable price.

Bike Shops

Find out how Velogear compares to other Bike Shops

Gem550

Gem550asked

Do you have the Thule Wheel Holder Spare Parts Bag in stock please. It holds the bike wheel on the bike rail.

Keerthi D.

Keerthi D.asked

I placed an order No 400060028 Yesterday(12/07/20)...I gave numerous calls to ask them to keep the item so that I could come and pick it.No one answered and no return call. Since my mechanic is putting pressure on me to complete the bicycle ,today all the way from Cranbourne, I travelled to the store , see whether the item is there so that I could pick it.The sales person was so rude on me and almost chased me away and said since no delivery date is mentioned on the order , I have to wait until I get it and didn't want to indicate any time frame for receiving. Then another lady got involved and said , if the item gets delayed it is the fault of Australian post but not with-them. I again polity said , no fuzz , if you have the item , I could take it away.Rejected , refused and chased me away.... This is for the eyes of the management to take some action so that I could get my item as soon as possible. Thank you, I am Keerthi Dias Bandaranayake. and my contact number is 043 1182 632.

sugaradmin