Velogear

Velogear

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (10)
Steve

SteveBrisbane

Fast processing fast shipping

My order was processed, shipped and arrived in Qld in excellent time and as ordered, at great prices.
I'm happy I purchased from Velogear.

Greg

GregVictoria

Good price and quick delivery

I've read some bad reviews for Velogear, but my experience was good. I ordered 4 tyres and 3 tubes on 23 December, and they were delivered on 29 December, all exactly as ordered. The order was over $99, so postage was free. Full marks Velogear.

Scott

ScottSouth East Queensland, QLD

Velogear have been absolutely fabulous to deal with and provided quick responses and very clear and thorough communication every step of the way through my purchase
Thanks to their team for all their effort

Bike Shops

Find out how Velogear compares to other Bike Shops

The LIMAR 325 Helmet i recently purchased is fantastic.

I have been dealing with Velogear for many years now and have always had good service from them,my orders always arrive in good time are well packed and in good condition. All the products i have purchased from them have been off good quality and given me good service.

Mickmike

MickmikeHunter Region, NSW

Excellent service

I ordered Rock N Roll chain lubricant on the Friday and the goods were received early the following week. Very pleased with the prompt delivery and the professional way that the order was handled. Excellent service.

Jeremy

JeremyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great helmet at excellent price

Picked up a couple of the Limar 325 Superlight helmets on clearance and free shipping.
The helmets are great quality, colourful and stylish look, and at an excellent price.
Thanks Velogear team!

Bike helmet

I am so happy with my purchase, it is a great fit. And looks just like it did online.
The colour is just what I wanted and was reflected online as the same colour.

easy as one two three

I found It is very easy to get around the online store.
Placing the order was just as quick and easy for me,
Then it came in the mail the very next day.

BandZ

BandZGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great people, great products, great prices

We've been shopping at Velogear for years now, normally visiting the outlet store. We have always found them to be friendly, positive and they go out of their way to help. Velogear have a great range of products at reasonable prices. One of my favourite places to shop!

Bike Shops

Find out how Velogear compares to other Bike Shops

Tania

TaniaSouth-East, TAS

Fantastic! My product was exactly as it was described, couldn’t be more happier

The team at Velogear we’re so fantastic and helpful in ensuring my product was delivered on time. My product was as described, comfortable, warm, light. Will be using Velogear for all my camping gear.

Gem550

Gem550asked

Do you have the Thule Wheel Holder Spare Parts Bag in stock please. It holds the bike wheel on the bike rail.

Keerthi D.

Keerthi D.asked

I placed an order No 400060028 Yesterday(12/07/20)...I gave numerous calls to ask them to keep the item so that I could come and pick it.No one answered and no return call. Since my mechanic is putting pressure on me to complete the bicycle ,today all the way from Cranbourne, I travelled to the store , see whether the item is there so that I could pick it.The sales person was so rude on me and almost chased me away and said since no delivery date is mentioned on the order , I have to wait until I get it and didn't want to indicate any time frame for receiving. Then another lady got involved and said , if the item gets delayed it is the fault of Australian post but not with-them. I again polity said , no fuzz , if you have the item , I could take it away.Rejected , refused and chased me away.... This is for the eyes of the management to take some action so that I could get my item as soon as possible. Thank you, I am Keerthi Dias Bandaranayake. and my contact number is 043 1182 632.

sugaradmin