Velogear

Velogear (page 2 of 8)

2.7

Stacey W

Stacey WSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great backpack, terrible customer service, poor turnaround

Bike helmet

I am so happy with my purchase, it is a great fit. And looks just like it did online.
The colour is just what I wanted and was reflected online as the same colour.

Damon

DamonSydney Surrounds, NSW

Replacement toe clip straps

Good price and good quality nylon straps for my toe clips. Old ones wore off from too many scrapes on the mountain bike. These look to be good quality with good clamp springs etc.

Richard K.

Richard K.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent - better than the rest

Velogear is my go to place for spares and components. Nothing has ever been too hard and every time I purchase I'm certain that the price I pay will be the best in Australia. They are awesome and demonstrate that cycling stores in Australia can be more than competitive against the big online stores from overseas. Don't hesitate to use them.

easy as one two three

I found It is very easy to get around the online store.
Placing the order was just as quick and easy for me,
Then it came in the mail the very next day.

Alugra Drones

Alugra DronesSydney, NSW

Great Service and Products

Ordered online and received the items quickly and correctly. Free shipping is available with many products. Great range of products that are unavailable elsewhere. I'm very happy with the service, prices and free shipping. I'll definitely be a return customer.

BandZ

BandZGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great people, great products, great prices

We've been shopping at Velogear for years now, normally visiting the outlet store. We have always found them to be friendly, positive and they go out of their way to help. Velogear have a great range of products at reasonable prices. One of my favourite places to shop!

MrSmith

MrSmithGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good range, easy website

I've always found what I'm looking for and the website is easy to navigate. Reasonable prices and some great specials. When you sign up, you do not get bombarded with emails all the time, but get enough to keep you in the loop.

Darren

DarrenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not bad products and good customer service

I have ordered a few items and have not had any issues. Only issue experienced is with the delivery company who in general are not good to deal with. Products I have ordered have performed nicely and are at a reasonable price.

Tobias C

Tobias CGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Unreliable. non existent customer service.

I have ordered from these guys many times and after giving them the benefit of the doubt on several occasions have decided that i should write a review to warn off other customers. They are incredibly hard to contact and never seem to have in stock what their website indicates that they do. They take forever to return communication. Basically, its a sad fact but compared to ordering overseas from chain reaction, the wait times and disorganisation means its just not worth trying to support a local business in this case. As someone who lives in Melbourne where their warehouse is based, its ridiculous that ordering from the uk many times was 2-3x faster than ordering with velogear. sad.

Victor

Victorsydney

Worst service ever- Item not arrived. Emails are ignored.

The item i have ordered has not arrived. Emailed the company several times, no response. Phone number hard to find and calls are not answered. Customer service does not exist. My advise -spend your money somewhere else.
I will be listing the company with Fairtrading

Tim W

Tim WFar North Queensland, QLD

Don’t trust this company

This company takes your money and then you hear no more from them. Despite 3 phone messages and 2 emails they don’t reply. Appalling customer service,
No order delivered. Do not trust them

Mel.O

Mel.O

Terrible customer service.

I emailed them after not receiving my order in the time they stated. I received an email back saying it should have been sent and they weren't sure why it wasnt. They said they would look into it and get straight back to me. Despite me emailing them twice since, I still haven't heard back from them. I received my order finally but would never order through them again!

Worst customer service ever - No stars!

I placed on online order. After 6 days the order was still not dispatched. I emailed requesting the order be cancelled and refunded as the goods now could not arrive in time for the event. I did receive a response, saying that sometimes the items aren’t in stock and can take a few days to reach them. If the item is out of stock they shouldn’t take the order.
I again asked for the order to be cancelled and refunded.
No response. No goods. No refund.
Next step is to take this complaint to a higher authority.
Absolute rubbish service. Don’t go there.

Item delayed, not in stock - voucher credited

I placed an order for two items and the order hadn't been dispatched after a few days. I then received an email to say that the item I purchased was never actually in stock and given the option of a refund or a store credit for $5 more than purchase price. Once this was sorted the item arrived in a timely manner

Tania

TaniaSouth-East, TAS

Fantastic! My product was exactly as it was described, couldn’t be more happier

The team at Velogear we’re so fantastic and helpful in ensuring my product was delivered on time. My product was as described, comfortable, warm, light. Will be using Velogear for all my camping gear.

Jacky

Jacky

Best around

Great products -great deals --super fast post -will always use velogear--easy site to use -they give free post on lots of stuff

Darryl

Darryl

Don't do it - you have been warned

Lampar

LamparMelbourne

Received item as advertised - fantastic price.

There was initially a mistake in the item received and Velogear never doubted what happened. I had email a picture of what i've received. Every email was answered promptly within a day. I understand that mistakes can genuinely happen - and appreciated that Velogear raised to the occasion to sort it out for me.

Barry

BarrySydney

Good to deal with

Checked them out here first and there was quite a few complaints. I got the impression people weren't finding out if something was in stock before buying. They responded within 24hrs that the product was in stock, and what would happen if not. They said it would arrive the following Tuesday and it did. Product had full tracking all the way. Happy shopper!

Gem550

Gem550asked

Do you have the Thule Wheel Holder Spare Parts Bag in stock please. It holds the bike wheel on the bike rail.

Keerthi D.

Keerthi D.asked

I placed an order No 400060028 Yesterday(12/07/20)...I gave numerous calls to ask them to keep the item so that I could come and pick it.No one answered and no return call. Since my mechanic is putting pressure on me to complete the bicycle ,today all the way from Cranbourne, I travelled to the store , see whether the item is there so that I could pick it.The sales person was so rude on me and almost chased me away and said since no delivery date is mentioned on the order , I have to wait until I get it and didn't want to indicate any time frame for receiving. Then another lady got involved and said , if the item gets delayed it is the fault of Australian post but not with-them. I again polity said , no fuzz , if you have the item , I could take it away.Rejected , refused and chased me away.... This is for the eyes of the management to take some action so that I could get my item as soon as possible. Thank you, I am Keerthi Dias Bandaranayake. and my contact number is 043 1182 632.

sugaradmin