Velogear

Velogear (page 2 of 8)

Scott

ScottSouth East Queensland, QLD

Velogear have been absolutely fabulous to deal with and provided quick responses and very clear and thorough communication every step of the way through my purchase
Thanks to their team for all their effort

Walkingtall

WalkingtallRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Stay away!!!

Stay away from these people. I have absolutely no idea how they still do business! They even opened a second website called "bicyclestore.com" because Velogear was getting such a bad name. So beware! They are the same people! Horrific customer service! You've been warned. I've had issues with them via Ebay also! Thank god for Ebay and PayPal... never ever buy from these people! If you do, always, always buy from their Ebay listed items so you are protected and always use PayPal!!!

The LIMAR 325 Helmet i recently purchased is fantastic.

I have been dealing with Velogear for many years now and have always had good service from them,my orders always arrive in good time are well packed and in good condition. All the products i have purchased from them have been off good quality and given me good service.

mark

markQueensland

super slow delivery and no contact - try wiggle instead

we have been waiting for over 10 days now - tracking doesn't tell you anything and doesn't change - tried contacting them with no response - thought I would deal with someone in Australia - would have been so much quicker to order from wiggle out of the UK

KoffeeBean

KoffeeBeanAU

Save yourself the time and money and buy elsewhere!

an0n

an0nAU

Terrible.. v slow .. wrong item sent.. $800 down the drain.. uncontactable.. no resolution.. not pleasant to deal with.

medusa69r

medusa69rHunter Region, NSW

Appalling customer service and shipping...

Mickmike

MickmikeHunter Region, NSW

Excellent service

I ordered Rock N Roll chain lubricant on the Friday and the goods were received early the following week. Very pleased with the prompt delivery and the professional way that the order was handled. Excellent service.

Jeremy

JeremyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great helmet at excellent price

Picked up a couple of the Limar 325 Superlight helmets on clearance and free shipping.
The helmets are great quality, colourful and stylish look, and at an excellent price.
Thanks Velogear team!

Stacey W

Stacey WSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great backpack, terrible customer service, poor turnaround

Bike helmet

I am so happy with my purchase, it is a great fit. And looks just like it did online.
The colour is just what I wanted and was reflected online as the same colour.

Damon

DamonSydney Surrounds, NSW

Replacement toe clip straps

Good price and good quality nylon straps for my toe clips. Old ones wore off from too many scrapes on the mountain bike. These look to be good quality with good clamp springs etc.

Richard K.

Richard K.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent - better than the rest

Velogear is my go to place for spares and components. Nothing has ever been too hard and every time I purchase I'm certain that the price I pay will be the best in Australia. They are awesome and demonstrate that cycling stores in Australia can be more than competitive against the big online stores from overseas. Don't hesitate to use them.

easy as one two three

I found It is very easy to get around the online store.
Placing the order was just as quick and easy for me,
Then it came in the mail the very next day.

Alugra Drones

Alugra DronesSydney, NSW

Great Service and Products

Ordered online and received the items quickly and correctly. Free shipping is available with many products. Great range of products that are unavailable elsewhere. I'm very happy with the service, prices and free shipping. I'll definitely be a return customer.

BandZ

BandZGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great people, great products, great prices

We've been shopping at Velogear for years now, normally visiting the outlet store. We have always found them to be friendly, positive and they go out of their way to help. Velogear have a great range of products at reasonable prices. One of my favourite places to shop!

MrSmith

MrSmithGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good range, easy website

I've always found what I'm looking for and the website is easy to navigate. Reasonable prices and some great specials. When you sign up, you do not get bombarded with emails all the time, but get enough to keep you in the loop.

Darren

DarrenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not bad products and good customer service

I have ordered a few items and have not had any issues. Only issue experienced is with the delivery company who in general are not good to deal with. Products I have ordered have performed nicely and are at a reasonable price.

Tobias C

Tobias CGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Unreliable. non existent customer service.

I have ordered from these guys many times and after giving them the benefit of the doubt on several occasions have decided that i should write a review to warn off other customers. They are incredibly hard to contact and never seem to have in stock what their website indicates that they do. They take forever to return communication. Basically, its a sad fact but compared to ordering overseas from chain reaction, the wait times and disorganisation means its just not worth trying to support a local business in this case. As someone who lives in Melbourne where their warehouse is based, its ridiculous that ordering from the uk many times was 2-3x faster than ordering with velogear. sad.

Victor

VictorSydney, NSW

Worst service ever- Item not arrived. Emails are ignored.

The item i have ordered has not arrived. Emailed the company several times, no response. Phone number hard to find and calls are not answered. Customer service does not exist. My advise -spend your money somewhere else.
I will be listing the company with Fairtrading

Gem550

Gem550asked

Do you have the Thule Wheel Holder Spare Parts Bag in stock please. It holds the bike wheel on the bike rail.

Keerthi D.

Keerthi D.asked

I placed an order No 400060028 Yesterday(12/07/20)...I gave numerous calls to ask them to keep the item so that I could come and pick it.No one answered and no return call. Since my mechanic is putting pressure on me to complete the bicycle ,today all the way from Cranbourne, I travelled to the store , see whether the item is there so that I could pick it.The sales person was so rude on me and almost chased me away and said since no delivery date is mentioned on the order , I have to wait until I get it and didn't want to indicate any time frame for receiving. Then another lady got involved and said , if the item gets delayed it is the fault of Australian post but not with-them. I again polity said , no fuzz , if you have the item , I could take it away.Rejected , refused and chased me away.... This is for the eyes of the management to take some action so that I could get my item as soon as possible. Thank you, I am Keerthi Dias Bandaranayake. and my contact number is 043 1182 632.

sugaradmin