Velogear

Velogear (page 3 of 8)

2.7

tran

tranPerth, WA

Well priced, good customer service but slow in dispatchment order.

MMcD

MMcDSydney

Much improved and happy to buy from them

My initial impressions some good were not good and my previous review outlined my views. However I have since bought a number of items form time to time and customer service is much improved and they communicate and advise of any delays etc. They are not particularly quick to organise delivery but they do deliver items as ordered.

adam

adam

Cheap products and lack of customer service

Brought a C02 pump which i could never get to work. contacted them about it and they were not interested in troubleshooting the problem. The manager said that it was out of warranty.

Glitter

GlitterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quick customer service about incorrect order

Do not read the bad reviews, they are amazing and the best customer service, I ordered the wrong size in helmets they emailed me back straight away and cancelled my order and got on to my refund!

LSmith

LSmithSouth East Queensland, QLD

faulty child's helmet - they could not care

After less than 6 months use but 6.5 months since I purchased the Limar 124 baby helmet the helmet tightening piece is broken and no longer safe to use. Don't buy this product and don't buy it from velogear. I emailed them to ask about the process on a faulty item and they merely said it has 6 months warranty and you are over 6 months so can't help. The helmet is not cheap and I would expect more than 6 months warranty as a start and to be told "too bad" is not acceptable. Don't waste your money on either.

robbo

robboSouth East Queensland, QLD

Mr John Roberts

this item is great value for a sooter of this quality and style i will be getting all my grandkids one for Christmas and i really think they will enjoy

Davo

DavoMelbourne

Velogear is great!

They got my orders right and the shipping was quick! I was constantly informed about the order status. I will always shop online for my bike stuff.

Beagle

BeagleChristchurch

No Complaints, Good Arrived in Reasonable Time

Was attracted by attractive prices and ordered 2 x Maxxis tyres plus ultralight tubes. Goods arrived to NZ three weeks later. So no complaints there, this was my first experience and I would use them again.

Ross

RossPerth

Unbelievably bad service.

Re: Order not received

I ordered a cycling jacket 3 months ago, they emailed to me telling me the size that I ordered was out of stock. They asked if I would prefer another size, so I picked one size up. However, after that, I chased for my order, they said it was sent and give me the delivery tracking number. I traced the order, claimed it was delivered, but I never received it.

Harvey Wilson

Harvey WilsonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Mixed feelings

staplecanberra

No item, no reply to emails

Spent over $600 on an item, not received and no reply to emails. For that money I'll be taking legal action if they don't send it soon.

staple

Follow up. Not long after my review I did have quite good email discussions and did recieve the item, although they didnt have the colour advertised on their site.

Steven

Steven

Terrible at what you would expect to be standard business running procedures.

You guys absolutely suck. Last order you sent the wrong colour item. The invoice even had the colour circled with "Yes correct" written next to it like someone had questioned it. Then when I emailed about it you said you would get a manager to look at it and two weeks later stopped replying to my emails so I just accepted the wrong colour.

THIS time I ordered my item and got an email on 22nd of September saying it will dispatch in 3 days and I will get confirmation, it never sent. Almost 3 weeks later I don't have it and when I emailed you suggested I wait until the end of the week (4 weeks later?!) and if I don't have it they will send it again. I was told you would look into it and email me the next morning, 2 days later no email.

Vicki

VickiGardenvale

Best Price On Strider

This store had the best price on a Strider Classic Bike. It was delivered in 2 days. Altogether very happy.

Stock Numbers not right. Really poor communication.

Sadly I agree with the general flavour of previous poor reviews.
Even though they showed stock they didn't have it.
They offered a superior substitute :) but after enquiring weeks later they didn't have that either and hadn't communicated. I had to send 10 emails in one day to get anyone's attention.
Probably shows anyone can have a website. Stick to Wiggle

JennyH

JennyHParkville

Fast Delivery Lovely Basket

Next day delivery..quick. Basket was as described, easy to fit, good price. All I need to do now is wait for the nice weather to go shopping!

Do not read the bad reviews - these guys were great! Must be the new management they apparently have

I was a little hesitant about purchasing from Velogear because of some of the previous reviews I had read, but the service was outstanding, the shipping was fast and the product was amazing (well chosen by me, haha)!
I have heard they are under new management so the new manager must be doing something right. :)

Breitie

BreitieAU

Generally helpful and efficient

On two occasions my product enquiries were answered incorrectly, resulting in the wrong products being supplied. However, Velogear swiftly arranged the return of incorrect item(s), at their expense, without delay or argument, and gave me a very generous 'store credit' that more than adequately covered the cost of returned item(s) plus any inconvenience caused me. Overall I find dealing with them easy and hassle-free, at very competitive prices, plus frequent free 'gift vouchers'.

Hopefully will up their game

Tony M

Tony MSydney

Avoid: Ridiculous returns policy

I bought a light from them that was clearly faulty. They wanted me to return it to them, then they would return it to the supplier for their opinion. That would no doubt take a number of weeks, and in the meantime I'm left with either (a) don't ride, or (b) buy a new light and wait for them to send me one which is then no use. I pointed this out to them but they wouldn't budge. In my opinion this is not consistent with consumer law regarding retailers and faulty products.
I had used them before but wont in the future. Avoid them and use someone like Wiggle, who are good with returns,.

Gem550

Gem550asked

Do you have the Thule Wheel Holder Spare Parts Bag in stock please. It holds the bike wheel on the bike rail.

Keerthi D.

Keerthi D.asked

I placed an order No 400060028 Yesterday(12/07/20)...I gave numerous calls to ask them to keep the item so that I could come and pick it.No one answered and no return call. Since my mechanic is putting pressure on me to complete the bicycle ,today all the way from Cranbourne, I travelled to the store , see whether the item is there so that I could pick it.The sales person was so rude on me and almost chased me away and said since no delivery date is mentioned on the order , I have to wait until I get it and didn't want to indicate any time frame for receiving. Then another lady got involved and said , if the item gets delayed it is the fault of Australian post but not with-them. I again polity said , no fuzz , if you have the item , I could take it away.Rejected , refused and chased me away.... This is for the eyes of the management to take some action so that I could get my item as soon as possible. Thank you, I am Keerthi Dias Bandaranayake. and my contact number is 043 1182 632.

sugaradmin