Velogear

Velogear (page 3 of 8)

Tim W

Tim WFar North Queensland, QLD

Don’t trust this company

This company takes your money and then you hear no more from them. Despite 3 phone messages and 2 emails they don’t reply. Appalling customer service,
No order delivered. Do not trust them

Mel.O

Mel.O

Terrible customer service.

I emailed them after not receiving my order in the time they stated. I received an email back saying it should have been sent and they weren't sure why it wasnt. They said they would look into it and get straight back to me. Despite me emailing them twice since, I still haven't heard back from them. I received my order finally but would never order through them again!

Worst customer service ever - No stars!

I placed on online order. After 6 days the order was still not dispatched. I emailed requesting the order be cancelled and refunded as the goods now could not arrive in time for the event. I did receive a response, saying that sometimes the items aren’t in stock and can take a few days to reach them. If the item is out of stock they shouldn’t take the order.
I again asked for the order to be cancelled and refunded.
No response. No goods. No refund.
Next step is to take this complaint to a higher authority.
Absolute rubbish service. Don’t go there.

Find out how Velogear compares to other Bike Shops

Item delayed, not in stock - voucher credited

I placed an order for two items and the order hadn't been dispatched after a few days. I then received an email to say that the item I purchased was never actually in stock and given the option of a refund or a store credit for $5 more than purchase price. Once this was sorted the item arrived in a timely manner

Tania

TaniaSouth-East, TAS

Fantastic! My product was exactly as it was described, couldn’t be more happier

The team at Velogear we’re so fantastic and helpful in ensuring my product was delivered on time. My product was as described, comfortable, warm, light. Will be using Velogear for all my camping gear.

Jacky

Jacky

Best around

Great products -great deals --super fast post -will always use velogear--easy site to use -they give free post on lots of stuff

Darryl

Darryl

Don't do it - you have been warned

Lampar

LamparMelbourne

Received item as advertised - fantastic price.

There was initially a mistake in the item received and Velogear never doubted what happened. I had email a picture of what i've received. Every email was answered promptly within a day. I understand that mistakes can genuinely happen - and appreciated that Velogear raised to the occasion to sort it out for me.

Barry

BarrySydney

Good to deal with

Checked them out here first and there was quite a few complaints. I got the impression people weren't finding out if something was in stock before buying. They responded within 24hrs that the product was in stock, and what would happen if not. They said it would arrive the following Tuesday and it did. Product had full tracking all the way. Happy shopper!

tran

tranPerth, WA

Well priced, good customer service but slow in dispatchment order.

MMcD

MMcDSydney

Much improved and happy to buy from them

My initial impressions some good were not good and my previous review outlined my views. However I have since bought a number of items form time to time and customer service is much improved and they communicate and advise of any delays etc. They are not particularly quick to organise delivery but they do deliver items as ordered.

adam

adam

Cheap products and lack of customer service

Brought a C02 pump which i could never get to work. contacted them about it and they were not interested in troubleshooting the problem. The manager said that it was out of warranty.

Glitter

GlitterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quick customer service about incorrect order

Do not read the bad reviews, they are amazing and the best customer service, I ordered the wrong size in helmets they emailed me back straight away and cancelled my order and got on to my refund!

LSmith

LSmithSouth East Queensland, QLD

faulty child's helmet - they could not care

After less than 6 months use but 6.5 months since I purchased the Limar 124 baby helmet the helmet tightening piece is broken and no longer safe to use. Don't buy this product and don't buy it from velogear. I emailed them to ask about the process on a faulty item and they merely said it has 6 months warranty and you are over 6 months so can't help. The helmet is not cheap and I would expect more than 6 months warranty as a start and to be told "too bad" is not acceptable. Don't waste your money on either.

robbo

robboSouth East Queensland, QLD

Mr John Roberts

this item is great value for a sooter of this quality and style i will be getting all my grandkids one for Christmas and i really think they will enjoy

Davo

DavoMelbourne

Velogear is great!

They got my orders right and the shipping was quick! I was constantly informed about the order status. I will always shop online for my bike stuff.

Beagle

BeagleChristchurch

No Complaints, Good Arrived in Reasonable Time

Was attracted by attractive prices and ordered 2 x Maxxis tyres plus ultralight tubes. Goods arrived to NZ three weeks later. So no complaints there, this was my first experience and I would use them again.

Ross

RossPerth

Unbelievably bad service.

Re: Order not received

I ordered a cycling jacket 3 months ago, they emailed to me telling me the size that I ordered was out of stock. They asked if I would prefer another size, so I picked one size up. However, after that, I chased for my order, they said it was sent and give me the delivery tracking number. I traced the order, claimed it was delivered, but I never received it.

Harvey Wilson

Harvey WilsonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Mixed feelings

Gem550

Gem550asked

Do you have the Thule Wheel Holder Spare Parts Bag in stock please. It holds the bike wheel on the bike rail.

Keerthi D.

Keerthi D.asked

I placed an order No 400060028 Yesterday(12/07/20)...I gave numerous calls to ask them to keep the item so that I could come and pick it.No one answered and no return call. Since my mechanic is putting pressure on me to complete the bicycle ,today all the way from Cranbourne, I travelled to the store , see whether the item is there so that I could pick it.The sales person was so rude on me and almost chased me away and said since no delivery date is mentioned on the order , I have to wait until I get it and didn't want to indicate any time frame for receiving. Then another lady got involved and said , if the item gets delayed it is the fault of Australian post but not with-them. I again polity said , no fuzz , if you have the item , I could take it away.Rejected , refused and chased me away.... This is for the eyes of the management to take some action so that I could get my item as soon as possible. Thank you, I am Keerthi Dias Bandaranayake. and my contact number is 043 1182 632.

sugaradmin