Velogear

Velogear (page 4 of 8)

2.7

If you need this product within the stated shipping times.... Don't count on it. Customer service is

TPT

TPTMELBOURNE

Me, Velogear and Australia Post.

Avoid!

We purchased $150 worth of products. They then treated us like we were idiots and told us that as they have not dispatched the goods after 1 month, our bank should have no problems issuing us with a refund. Do not buy from this site.

Justin

JustinMelbourne

Avoid. Very slow to process orders. Did not replace faulty item

I wanted to support a local business and also needed the items quickly. Should have read the reviews here first. Very slow to send the item and when it eventually arrived the sizing was way out. Was a very long process to arrange a different size. Finally got something that fits, but it fell apart after a few days. Complained but they just blame suppliers and have not offered a replacement or refund.

Unhappy

UnhappySydney

Sent out the wrong item, very slow customer service. Still waiting for the refund.

I ordered an item for by partner's birthday well in advance, however when it arrived I was disappointed to see they had posted out the wrong item. Real hassle trying to get answers from them as to when the correct item would be sent out - very slow response rate - over 48 hours. Poor customer service, no real apology or effort to get me the correct item on time.

I couldn't get the right item in time so just asked for a refund for incorrect item and my postage fees. I'm still waiting for it to go back into my bank account and have been waiting over a week.

Extremely slow packaging

Extremely slow to post items.
Item as listed in Stock.
Ordered Sunday night.
Item not posted until Friday afternoon.
Do not buy from this business.

Degz

DegzNgunnawal 2913, ACT

Took my money but product not in stock

Ordered the product about 10 days before Easter - when I needed it. Was in stock according to its website. Paid by PayPal. Got an email the next day that it was being packed. In the late afternoon 2 days before Easter got an email - product was never in stock so they decided to unsuccessfully try and get it instead of telling me. Left me a day to find a replacement product, drive 45 mins each way to get it and instal it instead of packing the camper. Really inconvenienced and unable to get the original product.

My opinion matters.

My opinion matters.Brisbane

Track and insure charge

I tried to order a trunk bag just now. The company system does not allow one to place an order without paying for 'track and insure' although I tried to delete the charge three times and updated the cart. The charge is not much but that is not the point. They should state before ordering that extra charges will apply. Also, their website is terribly slow. I am not saying do not buy but 'buyer beware' or 'caveat emptor'. Instead, I have ordered a more expensive bag from another company.

Kev

KevGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Incompetent & spammers.

Multiple order stuff-ups. The first order I placed took weeks to arrive. This was because there was no stock available. I had to contact the seller only to find out that what I wanted was no longer available. I was shipped an alternative item.
Second order I placed took longer than expected to arrive and a lot of mucking around in the shopping cart.
Now I'm stuck with constant spam. I have asked multiple times to be removed from the mailing list. The issue has been brought to the attention of the ACMA.

JAY

JAYSydney

DO NOT BUY FROM HERE!!! BEWARE!

I purchased some tights from their website only to be notified 4 days later that the item is not in stock so I prompted for a refund. A week later no refund and I had emailed them again only to be told that Fridays are the only days the accounts person is in, 2 FRIDAYS have gone past and no reply to my email and no one picks up their phone. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS PLACE! I'm still waiting for my refund I actually had to open a paypal claim!!

Wayne 59

Wayne 59Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great price and quick postage

I read the reviews saying that Velogear was unreliable.
My product was really really cheap, so I took a chance - almost $100 off retail price and it arrived in a week or so.
No problems with my experience with Velogear!
Their pricing was fantastic and delivery was very fast.
Thanks Velogear.

Do NOT buy from Velogear

They do not return calls or emails. They do not send the order. I wish I had read the reviews prior to giving them any money. I will now need to pursue them through other channels.

What a joke!!

Do not buy from Velogear. Don't return calls or emails. Have not received items. I am taking it further, yep.

Terrible service, long shipping delays.

My same state order took 2 weeks to arrive, zero communication, multiple emails and calls left unanswered.
Cheaper and quicker to order from amazon or equivalent.

sarinozi

sarinoziAdelaide, South Australia

pot-luck

pretty good service. My order arrived, 1 item wrong which was resolved fairly quickly. = Great. The O2 rain jacket Small, turns out to fit as extra small, Not up to the measurements on the site. So I ask to buy a Medium for the same deal I got on the last 3x 02 rain gear pieces I just bought. No reply. = Not great. A few days later I got a reply it was sorted. so I'm actually very happy with their service.

Same problem.

Not answering voice mails or requests to call you back - makes it hard to purchase.
Emailed and phones constantly with no joy

ScomaAus

ScomaAusAU

Stock problems

I have dealt with them quite a bit. While I don't have any major problems with them, twice in the recent past I have put through online orders only to later find out that they can't get that item. They do offer an alternative when such an occurrence happens, but it is quite frustrating to not be able to get what you wanted originally.

Realwally

RealwallySydney

Cannot fault this company

I have purchased tyres, seat stem, chains and other items from this company and I have never had a problem. Like any online store need to do comparison checks for pricing + delivery, but I have found their prices to be competitive and their communication and delivery prompt.

Lost my order

Steer clear of this business! I ordered a balance bike and helmet for Christmas for my young son ($250 value) i waited a week for it to arrive and was then contacted to say one item was unavailable. I chose something else and was told it would be sent asap. Two weeks later it hadn't arrived, my emails were not returned (and they don't answer the phone)! Furious and running out of time I went to the factory myself to demand the product. They had lost my orser details and hadn't posted it. One lady apologetically filled my order, otherwise the service was appalling and it is a vey shoddily run business. Order at your peril.

ivestar

ivestar

Customer service ignore you

1 star based on fact I've left 4 voicemail messages to call (the last 3 of which reminded them of the previous calls) and NOT ONCE, did I hear from anyone.

Gem550

Gem550asked

Do you have the Thule Wheel Holder Spare Parts Bag in stock please. It holds the bike wheel on the bike rail.

Keerthi D.

Keerthi D.asked

I placed an order No 400060028 Yesterday(12/07/20)...I gave numerous calls to ask them to keep the item so that I could come and pick it.No one answered and no return call. Since my mechanic is putting pressure on me to complete the bicycle ,today all the way from Cranbourne, I travelled to the store , see whether the item is there so that I could pick it.The sales person was so rude on me and almost chased me away and said since no delivery date is mentioned on the order , I have to wait until I get it and didn't want to indicate any time frame for receiving. Then another lady got involved and said , if the item gets delayed it is the fault of Australian post but not with-them. I again polity said , no fuzz , if you have the item , I could take it away.Rejected , refused and chased me away.... This is for the eyes of the management to take some action so that I could get my item as soon as possible. Thank you, I am Keerthi Dias Bandaranayake. and my contact number is 043 1182 632.

sugaradmin