Velogear

Guest37

Guest37WOLLONGONG

Returns process poor

I had two issues:
Some of the items I ordered didn't fit even though I checked the size guide (not velogear's fault). They were happy enough to refund but they seemed to be very disorganised and couldn't get the refund figure correct
They also under-refunded me for items not in stock on another order
I have now received a refund which is close to what they owed me so I've cut my losses. I'm glad I didn't take a store credit. I won't bother shopping here again

William C.

William C.Sydney, NSW

Be careful with descriptions

I got duped by not reading the description
$2 for a single cable end, no mention in the title, and a picture displaying a whole lot of them.

Remember to read the description carefully.
Also the reviews on the site seem extremely biased.

Stacey W

Stacey WSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great backpack, terrible customer service, poor turnaround

Bike Shops

Find out how Velogear compares to other Bike Shops

Stock Numbers not right. Really poor communication.

Sadly I agree with the general flavour of previous poor reviews.
Even though they showed stock they didn't have it.
They offered a superior substitute :) but after enquiring weeks later they didn't have that either and hadn't communicated. I had to send 10 emails in one day to get anyone's attention.
Probably shows anyone can have a website. Stick to Wiggle

FrankFCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Seems dodgy

Extremely slow service. So much so that I suspect they take your money then try to buy the item cheaper. Lots of stuff out of stock. Some of their prices are really high, too.

I'm giving them 2 stars on the assumption that my order does eventually arrive. It hasn't yet.

FrankF

So of course it arrived two days after I wrote that review. I'll give them another star.

very slow postage

they do claim they have fast postage (well 2-4 days) i placed an order 9 days ago and still have not received it.

Dom01

Dom01WELLINGTON

Crap won't use them again...

Charged credit card on 28th Jan goods arrived on 11th of Feb. I have had stuff out of China quicker than that.
Limited follow-up and poor service. I will vote with my dollars and use their competition.

Franz_Kafka

Franz_Kafka

Could easily be 5 stars

Gem550

Gem550asked

Do you have the Thule Wheel Holder Spare Parts Bag in stock please. It holds the bike wheel on the bike rail.

Keerthi D.

Keerthi D.asked

I placed an order No 400060028 Yesterday(12/07/20)...I gave numerous calls to ask them to keep the item so that I could come and pick it.No one answered and no return call. Since my mechanic is putting pressure on me to complete the bicycle ,today all the way from Cranbourne, I travelled to the store , see whether the item is there so that I could pick it.The sales person was so rude on me and almost chased me away and said since no delivery date is mentioned on the order , I have to wait until I get it and didn't want to indicate any time frame for receiving. Then another lady got involved and said , if the item gets delayed it is the fault of Australian post but not with-them. I again polity said , no fuzz , if you have the item , I could take it away.Rejected , refused and chased me away.... This is for the eyes of the management to take some action so that I could get my item as soon as possible. Thank you, I am Keerthi Dias Bandaranayake. and my contact number is 043 1182 632.

sugaradmin