Velogear

Belrose Dave

Delivered, all good.

oz_consumer

oz_consumer

I was worried but they came through

Purchase Experiences over many years

I have purchased a considerable number of bicycle parts from Velogear over a significant period, including axles, bearing cups, pedals, chains, sprockets, forks, crank-set, spokes & nipples, brake cables. I have only experienced difficulty where I returned a incorrect 'picked' item', Zefal C02 inflator, because it was a lesser item for the high end item ordered. This item was returned and refunded, but I did pay the return postage. I have previously received a Izumi Race chain $130 in lieu of a $40 track chain but that was in my favor. I have found their inventory to be of the quality and range that suits my needs and value their product range. Delivery has been good!

MrSmith

MrSmithGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good range, easy website

I've always found what I'm looking for and the website is easy to navigate. Reasonable prices and some great specials. When you sign up, you do not get bombarded with emails all the time, but get enough to keep you in the loop.

Darren

DarrenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not bad products and good customer service

I have ordered a few items and have not had any issues. Only issue experienced is with the delivery company who in general are not good to deal with. Products I have ordered have performed nicely and are at a reasonable price.

MMcD

MMcDSydney

Much improved and happy to buy from them

My initial impressions some good were not good and my previous review outlined my views. However I have since bought a number of items form time to time and customer service is much improved and they communicate and advise of any delays etc. They are not particularly quick to organise delivery but they do deliver items as ordered.

Breitie

BreitieAU

Generally helpful and efficient

On two occasions my product enquiries were answered incorrectly, resulting in the wrong products being supplied. However, Velogear swiftly arranged the return of incorrect item(s), at their expense, without delay or argument, and gave me a very generous 'store credit' that more than adequately covered the cost of returned item(s) plus any inconvenience caused me. Overall I find dealing with them easy and hassle-free, at very competitive prices, plus frequent free 'gift vouchers'.

sarinozi

sarinoziAdelaide, South Australia

pot-luck

pretty good service. My order arrived, 1 item wrong which was resolved fairly quickly. = Great. The O2 rain jacket Small, turns out to fit as extra small, Not up to the measurements on the site. So I ask to buy a Medium for the same deal I got on the last 3x 02 rain gear pieces I just bought. No reply. = Not great. A few days later I got a reply it was sorted. so I'm actually very happy with their service.

David

David

Quick delivery without errors

Ordered several accessories. Order details, payment and the shipping date confirmed quickly.
Items arrived as promised with no packing errors. Using Australia Post is a wise choice by Velogear.

Find out how Velogear compares to other Bike Shops

in my experience excellent t deal with

An excellent company to deal with. They did not have what I wanted in stock but offered some great alternatives and kept communicating with me.

Luke

LukePerth

Never had a problem

Rider12

Rider12SOUTH BRISBANE

Happy with the products, email communication has been a problem

Product, price, postage and delivery have all been great. Only problems have been when the did not have my items in stock and emailed me. They don't respond, they screw it up and hack you off. But I still think they have great gear at great prices as as long and your order does not require communication with a human it all works great. I have used them 4 times and keep coming back.
product, price, postage and delivery
communication

Great service!

I purchased a womens bike seat , my order was acknowledged immediately and delivered within a few days. I haven't tried it out yet as I am unable to see how to fit it. I have emailed velogear and hope to have a reply soon as how to go about it.
Prompt service and a great price.
Instructions would have been handy'

Windtex Shoe Covers

The package arrived within two days of submitting my on-line order. The Windtex Shoe Covers were easy to fit, true size and now my feet and toes are as warm as toast. I would like them to come in other colours than just black and also have reflective tape for night time and those darker days.
easy to fit and thye work
could have reflective tape included

Mark Trounson

Mark TrounsonMelbourne

Bicycle products

Great product range, pricing very competitive, love the specials when they are emailed through. There are 2 area's they need to improve, the first is delivery times, most deliveries are very slow 6-7 working days on average and I'm from Melbourne metro, the second area is the gift vouchers that are given out when ordering are impossible to claim back on the next order. Its on a $10.00 gift voucher but it would be nice to claim back to cvoer the delivery cost.

Kevin

KevinSydney

Crossroads Thermal Bib Tights

Thanks for the quick delivery, the price was good and so far it seems like a good all round buy....the wife liked the look when I paraded around in only the tights.........can't wait to do a second parade for the adult kids when they get home ho ho ho !
Price,fit and efficient delivery

Gem550

Gem550asked

Do you have the Thule Wheel Holder Spare Parts Bag in stock please. It holds the bike wheel on the bike rail.

Keerthi D.

Keerthi D.asked

I placed an order No 400060028 Yesterday(12/07/20)...I gave numerous calls to ask them to keep the item so that I could come and pick it.No one answered and no return call. Since my mechanic is putting pressure on me to complete the bicycle ,today all the way from Cranbourne, I travelled to the store , see whether the item is there so that I could pick it.The sales person was so rude on me and almost chased me away and said since no delivery date is mentioned on the order , I have to wait until I get it and didn't want to indicate any time frame for receiving. Then another lady got involved and said , if the item gets delayed it is the fault of Australian post but not with-them. I again polity said , no fuzz , if you have the item , I could take it away.Rejected , refused and chased me away.... This is for the eyes of the management to take some action so that I could get my item as soon as possible. Thank you, I am Keerthi Dias Bandaranayake. and my contact number is 043 1182 632.

sugaradmin