Velogear

Velogear

Greg

GregVictoria

Good price and quick delivery

I've read some bad reviews for Velogear, but my experience was good. I ordered 4 tyres and 3 tubes on 23 December, and they were delivered on 29 December, all exactly as ordered. The order was over $99, so postage was free. Full marks Velogear.

Andy

AndySydney, NSW

efficient and exact

OMG! I looked at the description of item to make sure I was getting the right thing, paid, then saw all the negative reviews. My stomach dropped. I was sure this was going to be a painful experience. NOTHING could have been futher from the truth. I have no idea what others are talking about. I sent an email and had a response within 20 mins. The rather large package arrived within 3 days. All this talk of dodgy business, fake objects, bad service.... I had none of this. from my experience, I'd use these guys again.

Ric H

Ric HVictoria

Great Service from Velogear

I ordered cycling clothing from Velogear. It arrived in good time considering the AusPost is flat out right now. Unfortunately the cycling nicks didn’t fit. The return process was easy , communication great and the refund hit my account promptly.
What more do you want from an online store.

Scott

ScottSouth East Queensland, QLD

Velogear have been absolutely fabulous to deal with and provided quick responses and very clear and thorough communication every step of the way through my purchase
Thanks to their team for all their effort

The LIMAR 325 Helmet i recently purchased is fantastic.

I have been dealing with Velogear for many years now and have always had good service from them,my orders always arrive in good time are well packed and in good condition. All the products i have purchased from them have been off good quality and given me good service.

Mickmike

MickmikeHunter Region, NSW

Excellent service

I ordered Rock N Roll chain lubricant on the Friday and the goods were received early the following week. Very pleased with the prompt delivery and the professional way that the order was handled. Excellent service.

Jeremy

JeremyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great helmet at excellent price

Picked up a couple of the Limar 325 Superlight helmets on clearance and free shipping.
The helmets are great quality, colourful and stylish look, and at an excellent price.
Thanks Velogear team!

Bike helmet

I am so happy with my purchase, it is a great fit. And looks just like it did online.
The colour is just what I wanted and was reflected online as the same colour.

Richard K.

Richard K.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent - better than the rest

Velogear is my go to place for spares and components. Nothing has ever been too hard and every time I purchase I'm certain that the price I pay will be the best in Australia. They are awesome and demonstrate that cycling stores in Australia can be more than competitive against the big online stores from overseas. Don't hesitate to use them.

easy as one two three

I found It is very easy to get around the online store.
Placing the order was just as quick and easy for me,
Then it came in the mail the very next day.

Alugra Drones

Alugra DronesSydney, NSW

Great Service and Products

Ordered online and received the items quickly and correctly. Free shipping is available with many products. Great range of products that are unavailable elsewhere. I'm very happy with the service, prices and free shipping. I'll definitely be a return customer.

BandZ

BandZGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great people, great products, great prices

We've been shopping at Velogear for years now, normally visiting the outlet store. We have always found them to be friendly, positive and they go out of their way to help. Velogear have a great range of products at reasonable prices. One of my favourite places to shop!

Tania

TaniaSouth-East, TAS

Fantastic! My product was exactly as it was described, couldn’t be more happier

The team at Velogear we’re so fantastic and helpful in ensuring my product was delivered on time. My product was as described, comfortable, warm, light. Will be using Velogear for all my camping gear.

Jacky

Jacky

Best around

Great products -great deals --super fast post -will always use velogear--easy site to use -they give free post on lots of stuff

Lampar

LamparMelbourne

Received item as advertised - fantastic price.

There was initially a mistake in the item received and Velogear never doubted what happened. I had email a picture of what i've received. Every email was answered promptly within a day. I understand that mistakes can genuinely happen - and appreciated that Velogear raised to the occasion to sort it out for me.

Barry

BarrySydney

Good to deal with

Checked them out here first and there was quite a few complaints. I got the impression people weren't finding out if something was in stock before buying. They responded within 24hrs that the product was in stock, and what would happen if not. They said it would arrive the following Tuesday and it did. Product had full tracking all the way. Happy shopper!

Glitter

GlitterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quick customer service about incorrect order

Do not read the bad reviews, they are amazing and the best customer service, I ordered the wrong size in helmets they emailed me back straight away and cancelled my order and got on to my refund!

robbo

robboSouth East Queensland, QLD

Mr John Roberts

this item is great value for a sooter of this quality and style i will be getting all my grandkids one for Christmas and i really think they will enjoy

Davo

DavoMelbourne

Velogear is great!

They got my orders right and the shipping was quick! I was constantly informed about the order status. I will always shop online for my bike stuff.

Beagle

BeagleChristchurch

No Complaints, Good Arrived in Reasonable Time

Was attracted by attractive prices and ordered 2 x Maxxis tyres plus ultralight tubes. Goods arrived to NZ three weeks later. So no complaints there, this was my first experience and I would use them again.

Gem550

Gem550asked

Do you have the Thule Wheel Holder Spare Parts Bag in stock please. It holds the bike wheel on the bike rail.

Keerthi D.

Keerthi D.asked

I placed an order No 400060028 Yesterday(12/07/20)...I gave numerous calls to ask them to keep the item so that I could come and pick it.No one answered and no return call. Since my mechanic is putting pressure on me to complete the bicycle ,today all the way from Cranbourne, I travelled to the store , see whether the item is there so that I could pick it.The sales person was so rude on me and almost chased me away and said since no delivery date is mentioned on the order , I have to wait until I get it and didn't want to indicate any time frame for receiving. Then another lady got involved and said , if the item gets delayed it is the fault of Australian post but not with-them. I again polity said , no fuzz , if you have the item , I could take it away.Rejected , refused and chased me away.... This is for the eyes of the management to take some action so that I could get my item as soon as possible. Thank you, I am Keerthi Dias Bandaranayake. and my contact number is 043 1182 632.

sugaradmin