• Warranty Claim MadeYes (4) · No
shagenius

shageniusSydney, NSW

Very happy with the quality and service

We have had 3 orders with Veneta and are very happy with the quality as well as the service, they were helpful and assisted us with all our queries, the blinds were well packaged and were easy to install. On our third order, there was a small mixed up in the colour for the bottom rails of our roller blinds, they sent us the wrong colour, however after an email sent to them, the issue was addressed without any fuss and the replacement rails were sent to us.

KarenB

KarenBGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Quality product and Service

Very happy with our honeycomb blinds throughout our home. Samples a perfect way to choose the correct shade. Easy to measure, order and receive. Veneta customer service are responsive, helpful and friendly. The best we have come across during our renovations. Questions answered, helpful tips for installation to make for stress free installation. Highly recommend. The zero risk guarantee was a pleasant surprise when we had a window arrive smaller than the blind, no hassle replacement.

Venetablinds.com.au ..Veneta Blinds

Thank you for your review and recommendation. We are glad to hear we were able to assist you throughout the process! Cheers, The VENETA Team.

DAVID STELFOX

DAVID STELFOXGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Happy customer

This is the first time I've used Veneta and was very satisfied with the service and my blind. The whole process was easy I'm delighted with my white wooden blind. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend your company.

Venetablinds.com.au ..Veneta Blinds

Thank you for your review and recommendation David! Cheers, The VENETA Team.

Blind & Shutter Shops

Find out how Veneta Blinds compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

Christina4343

Christina4343CANBERRA

Motorised dual cell honeycomb blinds - great company, great product

Venetablinds.com.au ..Veneta Blinds

Thanks for sharing your experience with Veneta Christina! Cheers, The VENETA Team!

joi

joiasked

How wide are the folds of the Roman blinds?

jtlasked

I want to install motorised roller blockout blinds over (outside fitting) cedar window frames so that when retracted the rolled up blind sits clear of the top architrave. That is so you can see the top architrave. The architrave stands 20mm off the wall. I will attach the bracket to the wall. Will the standard fabric (rolls off the back) clear the architrave or do I need to have reverse fabric (rolls off the front)? Thanks jtl

Venetablinds.com.au ..Veneta Blinds

Hi jtl! Thanks for the question, in this situation we would recommend a reverse roll so the fabric rolls over the front as there would not be enough clearance to clear the 20mm architrave. However, we recommend against mounting brackets into drywall as they can tend to sag or damage the plaster over time - give our window furnishings experts a call on 07 3262 68888 and they will be able to walk you through the right solution for your window! Thanks again

jtl

Thank you for the prompt reply. Its a large window (2145 x 2954 architraves incl).
Option A: I was thinking of using bracket screws long enough to screw through the gyprock into the lintel; so using reverse fabric.
Option B: as an alternative, I could fix a 20mm wood mounting board to the wall for the 2954 width of the window above the architrave and fasten the brackets to that; so using standard fabric.
Can you please tell me the dimensions of the bracket and the bottom rail?
I will give the number a call too.
Thanks jtl

Venetablinds.com.au ..Veneta Blinds

No worries! We would definitely go with option B, it would stand the test of time whereas option A can tend to still eat into the plaster! Looking forward to your call :)

Kimberly A.asked

We recently purchased your Veneta 3/4" Double cell room darkening cordless blinds item number 001/02
WO #888131872 PO #94865169. Upon opening them and hanging they are giving off a really strong chemical smell. Kinda like a new plastic shower curtain. I'm asthmatic and I wonder if they have high VOC's. Will the smell even go away in time? Is it unhealthy to breath? Thank you Kim

Venetablinds.com.au ..Veneta Blinds

Hi Kimberly, Thank you for the message. Our Honeycomb blinds are made from a durable polyester fabric and what you are experiencing there is simply the 'new' smell which will fade soon. Our products do not have High VOC's and are very safe to use. Please don't hesitate to contact us with any questions in future regarding your blinds and we will be happy to help! Veneta

Get an answer from our members and Veneta Blinds representatives