• Return Claim MadeYes · No (69)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (62)

Online purchase at its best

I was impressed at the whole process of this purchase. Received a call by a friendly voice soon after i ordered my roller blinds to confirm details. Given the size and and weight of the blinds, it was very well packaged and the blinds were exactly as advertised. Easy to install but i do think that it may be worthwhile including a short and easy instruction booklet for those less confident in installing the blinds (even if it is a link to their online video).

fantastic service, great blind

I've never had a package so carefully wrapped and protected. Timber Venetian blind arrived in perfect condition. I measured it myself and it fitted exactly. Easy to install. Colour a perfect match.
Friendly followup emails. Great company! All in all, the best experience I've had buying online!

Mark7250

Mark7250Launceston, TAS

In a word, Perfection!

• +5
Venetablinds.com.au ..Veneta Blinds

Thank you Mark for your incredible feedback and support! We are so glad you love your new blinds and WOW they look amazing! (Although, such a shame to cover up that view!) We will make sure the team hears your kind words :)

Find out how Veneta Blinds compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

Good blinds at a good price

VicB

VicBWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Absolutely Brilliant

Super simple web site with easy navigation and a breeze to place an order. Any questions and Frank could not be more helpful. Delivery was quick and reasonably priced. Emailed installation instructions were a breeze to follow and took less than 15 minutes to install.
All-round results and service nothing short of 5 stars all the way.
I highly recommend Venta Blinds and so happy I found them.
Blinds are fitted to our caravan door and looks the goods.

felsy

felsyVictoria

Skylight blind

Blinds are made to order from China, so delivery can take some time.
I ordered the skylight blinds for our velux skylights.
While the blinds are good they cannot be operated with an extension pole and you have to use a ladder so access the blind and manually move them with your hand. If i knew this i wouldn't have purchased

Giono

GionoSydney, NSW

63 Days still waiting no curtains, APPALLING service, denied refund.

12/2 Order placed, 8 days later called to advise the colour is not in stock, changed the colour, 37 days later incorrect curtains arrived, 7 days later curtains were picked up, 11 days later they can't find the curtains = 63 days later I have not received what I ordered. On top of this their rep was nothing but rude and his exact email to me "You ordered Custom made Curtains Gerard..they are made Custom to your requirements. We do not refund a Custom made products. That is the reason" and directed to the ACL to tell him where it says they have to refund me my money when they don't deliver a product. By far the worse online experience I've ever had, still waiting today for the products I ordered 63 days ago.

Betty J.

Betty J.Narrabundah 2604, ACT

Excellent service, great products

We purchased and installed ourselves 3 honeycomb blinds (one was a top/down) and one long roller blind. They installed perfectly! If you follow the measuring instructions and use the web site it's easy to order. After ordering the service was excellent, even letting us know the impact of delays in China with production of honeycomb blinds. I recommend ordering samples so you can check the colour. This company delivered an excellent product and provided great service!

Jamie

JamieThe Mallee, VIC

Highly recommended

Really pleased with the products and services from Veneta. Really easy to use the website. After sales support and advice was easy both by chat and phone. I'm an electrician so installed 240v electric blinds.

olie293

olie293South East Queensland, QLD

Great service and blinds

These people were really helpful with the ordering and made sure that what I was ordering was correct. With this I got the correct measurements and colour. The follow up was very nice. Overall they were great to deal with. This is the second time I have dealt with them.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Fast delivery, great product and easy to install.

Store was easy to navigate, options were well explained/described. Order placed during holidays but they were easy to contact & communicate with. Self-installed the honeycomb-blinds, took less than 10mins between 2people.

Another concerned mother

Another concerned motherGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

No incentive from Veneta to write this review

Anne

AnneTasmania

Great service and product

Absolutely thrilled with both the quick service and venetian blind ordered on the 2/12/19 and delivered on the 18/12/19. Had other quotes for the same thing Price was way over this cost and delivery couldn't be done till the end of January 2020 Will use them again.

Sharlene S

Sharlene SSydney, NSW

Great Service!

I ordered Roller blinds and an aluminium Venetian blind for the kitchen splash-back window. All i can say is that Veneta Blinds service is fantastic! Shout out to Liz & Phil for their great service. Easy to install, products are great! Will definitely order with Veneta again! Thanks again!

RMS1981

RMS1981

Wooden slat blinds and roller blinds

The online ordering was easy to follow and they also did a follow-up call after we placed the order to double-check everything before going ahead. Great people to talk to, customer service was fantastic and any issues or concerns were handled immediately and sorted out.
The end result was a perfect fit and make sure you measure exactly as these will come with a perfect fit, how they should.
I'll certainly be recommending these guys to others. No problems or hassles.

RMTKL

RMTKLSouth East Queensland, QLD

Top up bottom down blinds - Great product and service

Top Up/Bottom Down Cordless Honeycomb blinds are a perfect fit for our louvre windows. Whole process was a great experience. Easy to order, follow up call to confirm measurements, arrived earlier than expected and looks fabulous.

Dave Kelly

Dave KellyCanberra 2600, ACT

Good value honeycomb blinds

We're very happy with our Veneta honeycomb blinds, and the company service and web site.
We prefer the loop cord version, rather than the venetian blind cord type.
Installing on a double brick house is a challenge, because drilling is through plaster, concrete and steel.
We don't have them in the kitchen or bathroom, because dirt and moisture could be a problem.
The brilliant white is best, because they insulate while letting daylight through.
We have curtains as well to block light when necessary.
Dave Kelly.

Judy

JudyGympie

Exactly what I wanted and ordered

I ordered roller blinds with chain. Blockout. They arrived in a few days and directions for installing where easy to understand. They were up in no time and look great. Thankyou Venetia Blinds

Paul M.

Paul M.Nicholls 2913, ACT

Great product and service

I ordered two honeycomb blinds and selected the remote/motrised option. The price was very competitive with local suppliers, and on delivery the blinds are very good quality, easy to install and work flawlessly. The ordering proces was simple, and I received a confirmation call before the blinds went into production. From there I was provided updates on progress though to delivery - a very professional service. Well done to the team at Veneta. Given the first two blinds were so good, we are just measuring up a few more for our next order.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Great blinds and easy to install

We are very happy with our duck egg blockout roller blinds. We found the process very easy and I was particularly impressed to be contacted by a representative as a point of contact for our order. We are planning our next purchase, this time of honey comb blinds. Very impressed with the quality and value for money. Highly recommend.

joi

joiasked

How wide are the folds of the Roman blinds?

jtlasked

I want to install motorised roller blockout blinds over (outside fitting) cedar window frames so that when retracted the rolled up blind sits clear of the top architrave. That is so you can see the top architrave. The architrave stands 20mm off the wall. I will attach the bracket to the wall. Will the standard fabric (rolls off the back) clear the architrave or do I need to have reverse fabric (rolls off the front)? Thanks jtl

Venetablinds.com.au ..Veneta Blinds

Hi jtl! Thanks for the question, in this situation we would recommend a reverse roll so the fabric rolls over the front as there would not be enough clearance to clear the 20mm architrave. However, we recommend against mounting brackets into drywall as they can tend to sag or damage the plaster over time - give our window furnishings experts a call on 07 3262 68888 and they will be able to walk you through the right solution for your window! Thanks again

jtl

Thank you for the prompt reply. Its a large window (2145 x 2954 architraves incl).
Option A: I was thinking of using bracket screws long enough to screw through the gyprock into the lintel; so using reverse fabric.
Option B: as an alternative, I could fix a 20mm wood mounting board to the wall for the 2954 width of the window above the architrave and fasten the brackets to that; so using standard fabric.
Can you please tell me the dimensions of the bracket and the bottom rail?
I will give the number a call too.
Thanks jtl

Venetablinds.com.au ..Veneta Blinds

No worries! We would definitely go with option B, it would stand the test of time whereas option A can tend to still eat into the plaster! Looking forward to your call :)

Kimberly A.asked

We recently purchased your Veneta 3/4" Double cell room darkening cordless blinds item number 001/02
WO #888131872 PO #94865169. Upon opening them and hanging they are giving off a really strong chemical smell. Kinda like a new plastic shower curtain. I'm asthmatic and I wonder if they have high VOC's. Will the smell even go away in time? Is it unhealthy to breath? Thank you Kim

Venetablinds.com.au ..Veneta Blinds

Hi Kimberly, Thank you for the message. Our Honeycomb blinds are made from a durable polyester fabric and what you are experiencing there is simply the 'new' smell which will fade soon. Our products do not have High VOC's and are very safe to use. Please don't hesitate to contact us with any questions in future regarding your blinds and we will be happy to help! Veneta

Get an answer from our members and Veneta Blinds representatives